• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brittle Apocalypse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: Savage Stars

OOh, I take it Mars is doing the train stuff?

But you never explained what the generals were. And these guys just accept it. THey need to know, as do we, what they are.

tdc456

I did explain. As much as you need to know at this point anyway.

I already established that they were giving orders to the Zodiac. Basically the control everything they do. They are each named after a planet and their powers to this day are unknown. Mars is just trying to get some attention form Leo because he wants credit for killing him.

madammina

But you just toss the name out to Chris, who doesn't ask any questions. That's my complaint.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

LOL sometimes ya just need to read back a chapter to see some missing info. Though there was a big gap between the two chapters.

I really do like the chapter especially at the end with the evil smiles. You know what there thinking about REVENGE. Cant wait to see more.

tdc456

Yeah they pretty much hate the others now after the betrayal. I'm glad that it has your interest. I can't wait to write more.

Andillexe

Yay! Another update.

I liked this chapter. Though I don't even really know Mars well and I already don't like him. And yet again, you have me confused as to which side is the good side, which is the bad side, and which side thinks they're good but are actually bad.

I can't wait to see what Chris' true powers are. The perpendicular reality thing is really cool, but is it just for the training, then they get to come back to actual reality, or is does it have everything that we have in this reality only different?

Also, for some reason I keep thinking Nova's voice sounds like Lugia's from Pokémon 2000. >w<

tdc456

Yay! Another update.

I liked this chapter. Though I don't even really know Mars well and I already don't like him. And yet again, you have me confused as to which side is the good side, which is the bad side, and which side thinks they're good but are actually bad.

I can't wait to see what Chris' true powers are. The perpendicular reality thing is really cool, but is it just for the training, then they get to come back to actual reality, or is does it have everything that we have in this reality only different?

Also, for some reason I keep thinking Nova's voice sounds like Lugia's from Pokémon 2000. >w<

Lugia huh?
No. A little deeper than that. Plus it echoes more. Haha

tdc456

Okay so it took me a little longer than I expected to write this chapter. But it actually came out finished right on time. Hope you enjoy the returning to Ethier for a little bit. While I'm on the subject, the famed foursome of Chris, enka, Isaac, and Kibo will have a very long and rigorous training program.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night sky was full of stars for some reason despite the light from the city. Ethier walked the streets slowly, taking in the calm night air. Suddenly he heard screaming from a nearby alley. He took a look and saw five men ganging up on a woman. Ethier thought for a second and realized that he needed some training anyway.

Brittle Apocalypse
Chapter 7: Written In Blood​

Ethier stepped into the alley light and the men stopped to watch him. They all stared in anger.

"The fuck you want here?'

"You going to do something man?"

Ethier looked at the woman. Damn. He smiled.

"Maybe..." The men rushed him. All he needed was one really good punch to do what he wanted. One swung a bat at his head. He ducked right and came up spinning, throwing a hard punch right into one of the others' jaw. He felt a solid crack beneath his knuckles. The man stopped and wiped his cheek. Blood dripped from his chin.

"This is it for you." Ethier gave them a funny look and held out his right hand. One man began to swing a kick up towards Ethier's stomach.

When Ethier swung his arm back, the blood flew from the man's mouth and chin spinning into a circular blade. It sliced off the other man's leg from the knee down. Then he sent it flying around decapitating the others and coming back to finish off the legless man.

The blade of blood spun and stopped next to Ethier's hand like it was waiting for an order. He noticed the woman cowering in a corner confused as to what had happened. Crap, she saw everything. Ethier came to a dark conclusion. This can't leave this alleyway. My identity can't get out there or more of them will come looking for me. A silhouette of the woman was up along the wall. A small whirring and buzzing could be heard.

Blood shot across the wall. The silhouette's head slowly fell from it's body.

Leo walked along a long set of train tracks. The sun was setting to his left. His shadow was long and his katanas gave his shadow the appearance of having horns. Paying too much attention to it he almost bumped into what he had been looking for at last.

Laying before him was a train. Demolished, it was split perfectly in two. It seemed to have been cut cleanly down the middle by some sort of blade. Beneath the train was a long straight crack in the earth the ran the length of the train. Leo examined the train again and then stepped back.

"I know you are here. Might as well come out and face your death honorably." He waited and then heard rustling from inside the train.

"Ah damn." A man stepped out and faced Leo. His eyes had red in them instead of a normal color. "I was hoping I could drag out that game of hide and seek. I guess beggars can't be choosers."

"Stop fucking around and come on." Leo reached for a katana and gripped the handle. Before he could react, he was a foot off the ground being held by his neck. The man was grasping him firmly allowing just enough air to enter his lungs.

"Do you know what split this train? Because your father does." He smiled widely. Leo choked out a few words.

"I'm assuming that it has something to do with your ability." He looked into the man's eyes. The red seemed so inviting. "Let me take a quick guess. Mars, is it?"

"Good guess. Now allow me to teach you a lesson in manners." Mars lifted him higher and then slammed him into the ground creating a small crater. Leo cried out in pain.

"What did I tell you last time I saw you, boy?" Mars looked into Leo's eyes. "You can't stop any of us. I know why you are after us and it isn't going to work. Let me show you why."

He lifted Leo once again and tossed him away a few feet. A crack in the crater opened a little wider and then bubbling could be heard from below. Leo managed to stand again. His neck and chest were on fire with pain. Mars held out a hand over the open crack.

Molten lava bubbled up from below and stacked itself and hardened into rock. Mars took hold and broke off a large piece like a stone club and rushed at Leo. He swung fast and collided with Leo's chest, instantly breaking several ribs. Leo went flying and flipping across the ground uncontrollably.

Mars stood up and watched him roll away defeated.

"Fuck." He turned the club into lava again and dropped it onto floor. "And here I thought you were going to be some fun." Before Leo knew it, he was right next to his ear. Mars whispered his last message. "You should have brought back up, kid."

Mars walked a few steps and opened a large portal. He stared at Leo getting to his feet. His face filled with pain and anger. Mars felt like he had gotten his message across and stepped into the portal. Leo picked himself up and walked his way back home again. The train simply sat destroyed waiting to cause a major crash.

Ethier still felt so accomplished since his theory had been proved true. Not only could he control his own blood like a weapon, his powers extended to blood in general. His limits must be tested. Ethier wanted to try more. As he wished that there was a way to excel into another state of power, the alleyway seemed to become surrounded by something.

The blood from all the bodies had drained and floated around him in the air. It slowly began to enter all of his pores. As it did, his body seemed to feel stronger and even lighter helping him move faster. This to Ethier was only the beginning of getting the Zodiac back for what they had made him do. His hand touched the scar on his neck again remembering his tragic mistakes.

The Zodiac exited Archea into the world once again. Suddenly they all felt heavier like their souls had returned to their bodies.

Taurus turned again to the others. His mind was made up on how to tackle their problem.

"Ok guys." They listened intently again. "There six of us left. Since the others are training, we have only our Sign Powers and brute force to rely on now. We are splitting into two man teams to cover more ground."

"I agree." Aquarius stepped forward.

"Stop kissing ass." Virgo placed a hand on her shoulder. "Obviously Taurus has decided who will be paired off."

"Thank you, Virgo. Now, Capricorn and Cancer are together." The two looked at each other and smiled a little. They already knew that their powers worked perfectly together. "Aries and Virgo are taking the East together."

Virgo looked at Aries and smiled. He scoffed her off and remembered how much she treated him like child.

"Stop it, Aries." Taurus glared at the boy as his child-like antics continued. "Aquarius, you're with me. That ok?"

"Yeah, thats fine. Better you than anyone else I guess." She stepped forward and stood next him.

"Alright. We are still the Zodiac as far as anyone else is concerned. So those other bitches that we have to kill aren't with us. No restraint and no mercy for the traitors." Taurus waved a go sign with his hand and they all split off into their three units.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued in
B.A. Chapter 8​

Last edited:

madammina

I really don't like Etheir....

Anyway, good posting, but the last bit felt a little forced. Everything else worked. (Well, the end of the Mars fight could use a little work too) But good chapter.

tdc456

Yeah. I apologize. I had a harder time than expected to write this chapter. The Mars fight ended exactly as I intended: abruptly. It was merely to show how great the gap in power is between the Generals and the others.

I'm sure in time you will come to see how greatly misunderstood Ethier really is. Haha

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

hmmm good, good. Let the hatred flow through you Either lol.

Nice chapter the fight was a little different for my taste but good none the less man. Cant wait for the next one.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

Sorry if it felt like a insult it isn't its just how do i put it............. I dont know how to it just felt a little different compared to the other fights you describe in Brittle bullet I guess which isnt a bad thing its just different has a feel to it of god mod on Mars part but you already explained that the Zodiac have no chance one on one.

Which is also stated by Nova all thirteen together is the only real chance they have at winning. I dont know may be just a different feel for the characters space between power.

Andillexe

Nice chapter. I just want to say that the blood entering Ethier's body is insanely disgusting. Bleh. And for the fight with Leo, I didn't think that he'd be the type to just lick his wounds and walk away without a word. Also, Mars seems a little crazy to me. Just saying.

Looking forward to seeing how this all comes together.

tdc456

Sorry if it felt like a insult it isn't its just how do i put it............. I dont know how to it just felt a little different compared to the other fights you describe in Brittle bullet I guess which isnt a bad thing its just different has a feel to it of god mod on Mars part but you already explained that the Zodiac have no chance one on one.

Which is also stated by Nova all thirteen together is the only real chance they have at winning. I dont know may be just a different feel for the characters space between power.

I didn't take it as an insult at all. I'm a hard person to insult because I take criticism too well. Haha. I just didn't quite get what you meant.

Plus I wanted to show off as little of Mars power as possible. I hope you caught what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back