• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bridge To Terabithia in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Terabithia Make A Good World For BBS?

• Totally! It would be epic!

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Unsure. If it is, hopefully SE pulls it off well.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • You put some thought into this, but there's one, two, or more things that won't fit (explain)...

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

Please repeat this, I seem to have missed it.

Alright, I didn't directly explain it, but by reading all of this, you should be able to tell that it's implied. I've already stated that they don't have to change how the character feels. The only changes to BtT's story are that they're going to be fighting more, and it's going to be "tweaked" a bit to match BBS' plot, but they always do that in KH and it works.

Our final conclusion? Our opinions don't count much mostly because we don't even know exactly how they'll be able to pull it off. Knowing that it's not that popular, it's chances may be lowered a bit, but since Nomura might have learned his mistakes from the past (read my previous concluding post), he (as well as Disney) would probably consider it if it came to mind. And we've discussed how they can incorporate that into KH without ruining the actual story. So I come to my Mythbusters conclusion that it's... plausible. A mere 39% chance.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I still believe that it should not, and in all likelihood, will not, be included in the game.

The only changes to BtT's story are that they're going to be fighting more, and it's going to be "tweaked" a bit to match BBS' plot, but they always do that in KH and it works.

There are no monsters in Bridge To Terabithia. There is no boss character. Unless you turn Jesse into a heartless, it isn't going to happen. It would be difficult to do, let alone to do well.

Detronilizer

There are no monsters in Bridge To Terabithia. There is no boss character. Unless you turn Jesse into a heartless, it isn't going to happen. It would be difficult to do, let alone to do well.

Sorry, but didn't I explain this already (I'm not trying to sound mad)? Since it's KH, they'll add the new enemies, as they will with EVERY world. BtT does have monsters, but it's in their mind, but it's their story, so they can fight the monsters if they want. I've stated three likely bosses for that world. The black thing at the end can easily be a final boss for that world. Though not in the movie, it's not impossible for SE to tweak that into a boss battle instead of a mere chase. After they beat that boss, the long ending cutscene goes. You can use your imagination to see how that all works - I don't have to explain all the details. Did you even read the first post? Again, I'm sorry if I sounded mad, but you seem to be missing a lot of my points.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
C'mon, teenagers figthing evil with weapons?

Um, in case you forgot, the main character in the KH series is 15 and fights with a Keyblade. His best friend is sixteen and fights with a Keyblade as well.

Anyway, the BtT movie totally sucked ass. The book wasn't really that good, either. The thread starter's plot is good, but Square Enix wouldn't use that. There wouldn't be a plot, no party members except when you are in Terabithia, no bosses or enemies except in their minds. Besides we haven't seen films that have only been distributed by Disney in Kingdom Hearts, so BtT, as well as Narnia, is VERY unlikely. And if it is going to be in BBS, then it would be even worse since SE is trying to put in worlds that fit the timeline of BBS.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Since it's KH, they'll add the new enemies, as they will with EVERY world.

Now I understand that, but I'm still going to disagree with it, if only for the simple reason that it sounds wrong for the story.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
This would be worse than Narnia. I am with Morningstar for sure. The book was a classic, but the movie screwed the book up enough. Horrible movie. Good book. Not for Kingdom Hearts.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Um, in case you forgot, the main character in the KH series is 15 and fights with a Keyblade. His best friend is sixteen and fights with a Keyblade as well.

I was obviously suggesting that it would work. However, you want to be argumentative I'll leave you by your lonesome.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm not to hyped about BtT being in the game. They made the movie all modern like and all of that fantasy things...I just don't really like the thought of it I guess.

A

Anima Relic

BTT sucked, it was just Disney's pathetic attempt to make more money, it will never be in a KH game, case closed, FINAL!!!! :laugh:

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ just a small question do you always have to have an emoticon in your post?lol..Seems you always do..

A

Anima Relic

Shouldn't ya be platinum by now? Or is it suposed to be more than 3000 :laugh:?

Btw, my decision still stands, BTT sucks ass, that's why it was never made a videogame......or was it -_-?

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ The site checks for that every hours and i got 3000 at about 4 o clock so at five it should be..i think thats how it goes...

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
BTT? No way. Any world that has no villains or no one who could fit as a party member would be horrible, unless its a mini game world like 100 acre wood.

A

Anima Relic

I hate minigame worlds, especially Winnie the Pooh's, NO MORE MINIGAME WORLDS PLZ -_-

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I liked them. They gave you a break from the adrenaline and a chance to connect with the *pooh* characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back