• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bridge To Terabithia in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Terabithia Make A Good World For BBS?

• Totally! It would be epic!

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Unsure. If it is, hopefully SE pulls it off well.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • You put some thought into this, but there's one, two, or more things that won't fit (explain)...

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

*SPOILERS FOR MOVIE*

I've mentioned this before in another thread, but I think it's highly possible for BtT to be a world in BBS. Most likely, some worlds are exclusive to only one scenario (to not make the game a bit boring by playing through the same worlds each time), so BtT will most likely be featured in Ven's scenario, for age reasons. So why do I think Terabithia would be a good world? Well, I've thought good and long (really long 'cause I was bored) and made these notes:

-Has enough rooms for it to be a KH world (10, I've counted).
-Since VAT seem to be good runners and so do Jess and Leslie, a minigame could be made for that.
-Will keep the seriousness of BBS.
-Will keep the theme of "friends" in BBS, since BtT is all about friends.
-Ven might help name Terabithia after his friend Terra:
Jess: "What should we name it?
Leslie: "We made this place together, just us friends. Let's think of a special name."
Ven: Friends? Friend... Terra...
Leslie (too distracted by the view to ask what Ven meant by that): Terra... Terabithia.
-At the beginning, Jess and Leslie become your partners but they are weak, like Ping, but when they get to Terabithia and start thinking they can do anything, they get more abilities.
-3 bosses (Janice Avery [the bully], the troll, the black thing at the end [the black thing could just be a battle in Jess and/or Ven's mind/s])
-For those of you who think that Leslie's death might be a bit extreme, we've had worse deaths in the previous KH games (Clayton crushed, Barbossa shot, Vexen stabbed/burned, Zexion strangled, Axel commiting suicide, Ansem obliterated, etc.). Plus, we don't even see her dying. So her death will definitely keep BBS' slightly sober mood.
-Since religion may be kept out of the game, instead of "Leslie wasn't bad so her soul won't go to hell", it would be more like "Leslie had more light than darkness within her, therefore her heart/soul will remain untouched", because since the new enemies most likely have to do with the soul, Jess may be a bit worried that Leslie might turn into this creature.
-For the gameplay's sake, Leslie should still be your partner when you return to the world, so the story will probably have her return as one of these new creatures (in human form, of course, because she has a strong heart). We don't know anything about these creatures, so don't judge this one too quickly - we've seen some good Nobodies, so why not good, whatever these creatures are?

Rooms:

-School Gate (starting room, save point area)
-Courtyard (new enemy spawn point)
-Playground (NPC zone)
-The Path (new enemy spawn point)
-Fields (race minigame entrance)
-The Forest (new enemy spawn point)
-Bridge to Terabithia (save point area)
-Entrance to Terabithia (new enemy spawn point)
-Imagination's Path (new enemy spawn point)
-The Treehouse (new enemy spawn point)

How it begins: Ven arrives outside a school, goes inside to investigate, a teacher mistakes him for a competitor in the race, Ven and Leslie race and beat Jess, Ven and Leslie introduce each other, both make friends with Jess afterwards.

Events in that world (maybe not in order): Race to Terabithia, naming it, find materials for the treehouse, get back at Janice Avery, discover creatures of Terabithia (as well as BBS new enemies) and fight them.

How it ends: Leslie dies, Jess and Ven mourn, Jess runs to Terabithia and Ven follows, boss battle with black creature, long ending cutscene of dad talking to Jess with Ven listening then Jess and Ven remake the bridge to Terabithia and Jess invites his little sister, May Belle, finally, at the very end:
May Belle: Tera... (Ven glances at her for a second with a smile upon being reminded of his friend) ...bithia.
The screen goes black, then your back at the world map.

So... What do you all think about this? Do you think it's a good idea?

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

.............hmmmmmm..............no

not a good idea to me

Macabre

Gold Member
i feel terabithia to be a copy of narnia,anyways,it might work.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Have you reasny of the narnia books? theren ot a copy. The only part of a copy is thye find a new world. Narnia is a very christian book. Aslan= god jadis/white witch= satan/ devil. Bridge to terabithia is about friendship and imagining a new world.

P.S. for MON: Good job u got 10 more posts till then.

Macabre

Gold Member
thanks mizzil,9 more now,well,back to topic,terabhitia,if ever used in future kh,will hopefully work better than atlantica.

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...
Well, seeing as Walden Media is a part of Disney, it MIGHT be possible. but the only reason they did Port Royal in KH2 was because PoC is a very very popular live action disney series. I'm not sure it would have all the aspects that you listed, but it is a good idea. :)

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Well sorta not realy. My dad doesnt realy like the movie because he took me and he is kinda a ruff and tough guy ( he is nto buff but he has a motorcycle) and he almost cried when the girl died so he didnt like that part. I laft at him. But its not that popular. Narnia is there evn making a 2nd one.

by the way u got 4 more till.

avrenim075

I think its too obscure
Only really popular Disney movies have been in, I doubt they'd do anything live action that isnt ridiculously well known (e.g. Tron and Pirates)

Macabre

Gold Member
well,terabhitia,like you said mizzil,isn't that popular so,then i guess it has a low chance,besides,tron had good box office success,right?

Macabre

Gold Member
yeah,thanks mizzil,and anyways,chances still low on terabhithia.

Zedo

The thought and time you've put into your theory is commendable, but I'm going to have to say that it's highly unlikely. From a legal standpoint, they also have to get the author's permission to use BtT in the game. I doubt Square would want to do that. Besides, it's mostly popular in English speaking countries so Sqaure employees would probably have little intrest in it.

On top of that, it's too real. It's set in the "Real World" so that would really kinda kill the look and feel of the game. Yes, they pulled it off in the Pirates World, but BtT's World is too modern and close to today. And to finish up, I have a personal qualm with it (not that that would stop Square, but I still wish to share.). I'm a little tired of all these "tween" books being made to movies and if they started invading my favorite seiries too...Well, I wouldn't be happy in the least. It'd be like seeing characters from Ben 10 in Final Fantasy. It would not fly well with all their fans, and I think Square knows that. They have a habit of picking levels from movies/setting that everyone can enjoy.

You certinly have my respect though, for putting so much thought into this theory. Other people with such ideas usually say something like, "omg wouldn't narnia be sweet in kh? i think so." I appreciate the time and thought you put into this theory.

Good Call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back