• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bridge To Terabithia in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Terabithia Make A Good World For BBS?

• Totally! It would be epic!

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Unsure. If it is, hopefully SE pulls it off well.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • You put some thought into this, but there's one, two, or more things that won't fit (explain)...

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

I say they'd never put a movie like that in BBS, in fact, I say impossible. That movie sucked ass. It wasn't even popular like POTC.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'd have to agree that a movie like that wouldn't be in BBS. BBS has more of a classic princess movie type feel to it, the kind of thing that would have fairies and witches and demons and crap. Then randomly this movie? Nah.

I did think it was a good movie, but It's not meant for something like this, and It's nothing like anything out of Narnia, so don't jump to conclusions just because of the commercials if you haven't seen the movie. The commercials show almost all of the fantasy things you see, the rest is all real-life.

I'm going to say no.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Well, your reasons were valid, but in my opinion: No.
As for Narnia: IMHO, words cannot describe how much more awsome it would be than it already is. Only problem would be wanting Aslan as your partner even though it would have to be Peter.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Well, if there's a Narnia film that they'd put in a Kingdom Hearts, it'd probably be Prince Caspian.

C'mon, teenagers figthing evil with weapons?

With the more open-ended plot than The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, it'd probably have an easier time to get put in a Kingdom Hearts game.

Detronilizer

Alright, thanks for the opinions. I guess we can conclude that the two biggest reasons why BtT might not be in the game is because it wasn't that popular, and it's too "realistic".

The reason why I think it's a good idea is because, like I said before, it'll keep BBS' seriousness. Nomura said that BBS will have a very serious story, but that they'll try to use their talents to mix that well with Disney to please Disney fans. From that, I think Nomura has learned from his mistakes in KH2 that he shouldn't keep using random worlds that have virtually nothing to do with the story. Even PotC was a little disappointing. So, I think what Nomura is trying to say is that he'll try to keep the Disney worlds in line with the actual plot of BBS, and that he'll try to make it so as to satisfy Disney fans at the same time. If Terabithia was indeed in BBS, I've stated the reasons of how it would fit in the game, and I think those reasons really would please the fans; Nomura would probably plan out similar stuff if it was in the game. Finally, Disney itself would have its popularity increased as an outcome, and not just from BtT, but the other Disney worlds as well, giving Disney another good reason to give SE permission. A bit of a jump for the PSP sure, but Nomura says he's going to be taking advantage of many things, and I trust Nomura so...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Bridge to Terabithia- No. It would ruin a perfectly good children's story.
Narnia- [see above]

Detronilizer

Bridge to Terabithia- No. It would ruin a perfectly good children's story.
Narnia- [see above]

What do you mean "ruin it"? I believe Cinderella's in BBS, and seeing that there isn't a real fightable antagonist, they'd have to "ruin it" by putting in a powerful large version of the new enemy for Terra/Aqua/Ven to fight. There are many Disney classics in KH that were originally intended for children, and none of them seemed "ruined" when mixed with SE's style, which is how KH amazes people. So, I respect your other reasons for not wanting this world, but I don't think Nomura would "ruin" it if it was in the game.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Bridge to Terabithia isn't at all about an external enemy, it deals with overcoming your own emotions and growing up. [I can't speak for the movie, I've only read the book.]

So, unless you manifest Jesse's inner conflict as an external enemy, that wouldn't work. And even if you did, that would be exceedingly stupid.

Detronilizer

Bridge to Terabithia isn't at all about an external enemy, it deals with overcoming your own emotions and growing up. [I can't speak for the movie, I've only read the book.]

So, unless you manifest Jesse's inner conflict as an external enemy, that wouldn't work. And even if you did, that would be exceedingly stupid.

Well, I think I explained how the inner conflicts can work here. The only twist is it's in KH, meaning they have to put in enemies to fight. But they don't have to change how they deal with their emotions (by they, I also mean Ven, who will obviously feel almost the same as Jess for losing their friend). I suggest you watch the movie. It's a bit different from the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back