• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brand new fresh theory on the meaning BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
i agree with you on everything seasalt i just like to call wat happened to riku and sora a crossing of paths
Mmm Whatever, it means sorta the same thing, what matters most is that it was FATE that stoped history repition. lol.

I think that maybe Riku and DS may have a "Concection." Like, if Riku didn't break the connection then he would have ended up MX's Apprentince. I think that because DS is wearing Riku's clothes fom Kingdom Hearts l. Also, DS might've have worn that to show Riku what he should've been. The clothing looks like it shows a symbol of Darkness.
Riku's white skirt seems torn, perhaps a representation of Torn light?
And theheartless symbol that isn't reall a heartless, perhaps it symbolises black hearts or empty hearts..

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
First, fate is ever changing. They might be pre-determined, but not all events go as fate decides. Just to make sure you understand this. I would not be surprised if Nomura knew about this earlier. And I'm pretty sure he said coincidence of fate. I think I might get the grammar wrong, not in but of.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
First, fate is ever changing. They might be pre-determined, but not all events go as fate decides. Just to make sure you understand this. I would not be surprised if Nomura knew about this earlier. And I'm pretty sure he said coincidence of fate. I think I might get the grammar wrong, not in but of.

that also makes some sense

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I disagree, Fate means that all things happen for a reason. If fate has been pre-determined, than it means the evens of their lives have already been decided, all the mistakes they make their triumphs and hardships are all already known about before it even happens, If you agree with it being predestined than you agree with this. KH is based on Destinys, It was Roxas' destiny to go back with Sora so he could become whole. KH has everything based on destiny, Think the Paopu fruit, supposedly it intertwines destinys, I guess you could change say it was changed but know, it's a symbolism of a couples love for eachother, It was fate that they'd share it. SRK lives were predestined, no arguing on that. Nomura predestined their lives in s sense lol. But fate is destiny in a sense.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I have freaking horror story to write, remember? My job now is to torment Sora like D whipping M! (Guess who, D and M for initials of members in the forum)

Zzzz... Damn, I had third and last scene all planned out but the second scene is a problem, big problem...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I have freaking horror story to write, remember? My job now is to torment Sora like D whipping M! (Guess who, D and M for initials of members in the forum)

Zzzz... Damn, I had third and last scene all planned out but the second scene is a problem, big problem...
*blinks*
Horror Story? What?

jora25

i think that birth by sleep is saying that after Ven dies, if he does die,many years after that Roxas is born,BIRTH BY SLEEP.

Revanant Sora

i think that birth by sleep is saying that after Ven dies, if he does die,many years after that Roxas is born,BIRTH BY SLEEP.

There has to be more than that, I mean it's a good guess but BBS looks like it takes more inmportance than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back