• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brand new fresh theory on the meaning BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
i dont get what your saying
Well the thread maker was saying the dreams woke them up from a dream to give Sora the keyblade. Which I disagreed with, because they forgot the key element, FATE. Which is what we've been discussing all the time lol. Cause the thread maker clearly said Sora wasn't born a keyblade master, I disagreed and said uhhh yes he was.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Well the thread maker was saying the dreams woke them up from a dream to give Sora the keyblade. Which I disagreed with, because they forgot the key element, FATE. Which is what we've been discussing all the time lol. Cause the thread maker clearly said Sora wasn't born a keyblade master, I disagreed and said uhhh yes he was.

ok now i gotcha...well i do believe Riku was meant all along to be a keyblade master(i chose my words carefully)

Revanant Sora

I agree with you on that. I think it was Fate that was supposed to happen. I think like right when they were born it was Fate that they would be the next Keyblade Weilder.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
well i do believe Riku was meant all along to be a keyblade master(i chose my words carefully)
Hahaha I saw you did
Well, In my opinion yes it has been said he was ment to... but!
In fate I don't agree, Sora was always going to be the keyblade master because Riku was always going to make the mistake of falling into darkness.
The link has been broken that's it! So which means the Three will probably beat MX cause they have NOT followed in VAT's path.
FATE interveins!

I think like right when they were born it was Fate that they would be the next Keyblade Weilder.
Yeah They Had to be, The names say it all!

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I agree with you on that. I think it was Fate that was supposed to happen. I think like right when they were born it was Fate that they would be the next Keyblade Weilder.

well then it doesnt explain the accurate quotes in BBS trailar "the fate of all is inevitable...each of their fates pass through one another can connect"

Revanant Sora

Hahaha I saw you did
Well, In my opinion yes it has been said he was ment to... but!
In fate I don't agree, Sora was always going to be the keyblade master because Riku was always going to make the mistake of falling into darkness.
The link has been broken that's it! So which means the Three will probably beat MX cause they have NOT followed in VAT's path.
FATE interveins!

Yeah They Had to be, The names say it all!

Yup.

I like what you said about Riku breaking the connection, interesting.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
well then it doesnt explain the accurate quotes in BBS trailar "the fate of all is inevitable...each of their fates pass through one another can connect"
Ahh... This is probably a clue to the Ven Sora thing,
We all know that Terra went a little weird with the "I see the power is when I sensed in you is"
You see the link has been broken, this was fate.
Fate was that Ven would be frozen and VAT would be defeated. It was fate for Ven needing Sora to survive. So this is how Ven's fate is passed through Sora, Perhaps it was fate that Ven through Sora defeat MX.... They passed through.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Ahh... This is probably a clue to the Ven Sora thing,
We all know that Terra went a little weird with the "I see the power is when I sensed in you is"
You see the link has been broken, this was fate.
Fate was that Ven would be frozen and VAT would be defeated. It was fate for Ven needing Sora to survive. So this is how Ven's fate is passed through Sora, Perhaps it was fate that Ven through Sora defeat MX.... They passed through.

man me and u are good at catching these quotes...but then would that also be fate in which Roxas first appears and lives in twilight town?

Revanant Sora

Maybe Terra, Ven, Aqua couldn't defeat Master Xehanort, so it was up to Sora, Riku, and Kairi. The reason why Sora, Riku, Kairi can do it is because Riku broke the connection, like SeaSalt Ice Cream said. So it's up to those three to defeat MX. So it was Fate.

And that was what the letter from the King Mickey was explaing that he needs Sora, Riku, and Kairi's help to defeat MX. Also that there was chaos to come. That's why Sora, Riku, and Kairi looked confused at the Letter. ^^

Just a thought ^^

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
but then would that also be fate in which Roxas first appears and lives in twilight town?
Bingo!
Ven and Sora ... Connection...
Roxas goes back to Ven's old hometown. We kow Ven chills here cause he's hanging out a Twilight Town In the secret trailer.
It is fate that Ven go back.
Heck it was fate that Donald and Goofy feel onto of Sora when the heartless attacked em. KH is basically run on a few principals, Fate and destinys are one of them...
HENCE destiny Island, Where it all began...

man me and u are good at catching these quotes...
Oh yeah! *highfives*

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Bingo!
Ven and Sora ... Connection...
Roxas goes back to Ven's old hometown. We kow Ven chills here cause he's hanging out a Twilight Town In the secret trailer.
It is fate that Ven go back.
Heck it was fate that Donald and Goofy feel onto of Sora when the heartless attacked em. KH is basically run on a few principals, Fate and destinys are one of them...
HENCE destiny Island, Where it all began...

Oh yeah! *highfives*

*highfive*

-yea just needed a clarrification on Ven in TwilightTown lol

-fate...i know you said Riku "broke" the chain or connection but then that would sort of explain is connection to DS armour and how both DS and MX's keyblades have the dark eye of Souleater(sword) and Way to the Dawn

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
-yea just needed a clarrification on Ven in TwilightTown lol
Here, Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days - Kingdom Hearts Insider
A lot of people like to check it up for emselves me included :)
It's towards the bottom of the page :)

-fate...i know you said Riku "broke" the chain or connection but then that would sort of explain is connection to DS armour and how both DS and MX's keyblades have the dark eye of Souleater(sword) and Way to the Dawn
Ahh remember Riku wears a white skirt thing, Perhaps to do with light.
Well I guess this thing comes to the MX + Terra = Xehanort thing.
If MX was "controlling" his aprentice, and he jolly well might be, cause of DS coming litterally out of him.
Then I guess Riku was under Ansem's controll,
Know we know Ansem is Xehanort's heartless.
So the armor is a connection in the repect that they're all MX pawns... in the truest form!

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Here, Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider
A lot of people like to check it up for emselves me included :)
It's towards the bottom of the page :)

Ahh remember Riku wears a white skirt thing, Perhaps to do with light.
Well I guess this thing comes to the MX + Terra = Xehanort thing.
If MX was "controlling" his aprentice, and he jolly well might be, cause of DS coming litterally out of him.
Then I guess Riku was under Ansem's controll,
Know we know Ansem is Xehanort's heartless.
So the armor is a connection in the repect that they're all MX pawns... in the truest form!

poor little kids...and even though i dont like this idea it seems "histroy is repeating itself"

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
poor little kids...and even though i dont like this idea it seems "histroy is repeating itself"
It does seem that way a bit, but! I told you Riku broke the chain! MX is probably supposed to destroy them too but chain is broken, from now on gernerations to come are safe from the evil powers of MX! :eek:
History isn't exactly repeating it's self. Fate has stopped it!

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well i think then fate stopped when Xehanort lost his memory...but inbetween the time of both Ansem SoD and Xemnas got their/his memories came back(cutscene in KHFM2+ where Xemnas was with Aqua's armour)so fate continued to turn

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
well i think then fate stopped when Xehanort lost his memory...but inbetween the time of both Ansem SoD and Xemnas got their/his memories came back(cutscene in KHFM2+ where Xemnas was with Aqua's armour)so fate continued to turn
Fate never stopped, It was always in fate to happen, it was all pre-destined, I think you mean history stopped repeating it's self and yes you're right!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
well in anycase Xenmas did call Aqua's armour friend and we want to know why

(night everyone...i need at least some sleep...ill check this thread later on today)
It's probably just another connection between him and Terra :) Ok Night!

Revanant Sora

I think that maybe Riku and DS may have a "Concection." Like, if Riku didn't break the connection then he would have ended up MX's Apprentince. I think that because DS is wearing Riku's clothes fom Kingdom Hearts l. Also, DS might've have worn that to show Riku what he should've been. The clothing looks like it shows a symbol of Darkness.

Like you said SeaSalt, Riku could've broken the connection. So, Terra, Ven, and Aqua couldn't have beat MX. It was fate for Sora, Riku, and Kairi to beat him because the connection broke. Therefor, leading to fate.

That is why Mickey sent them that Letter because he thought that they could beat MX unlike Terra, Ven, and Aqua. Or he knew it was fate. So that could be what the letter is about.

Just a thought, again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back