• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boards Reshuffling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 36435

Sub-Forums bog the whole forum down.
Thats one of the reasons they were merged.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
We didn't merge them because we were just bored. There was a long discussion about this, and we thought this was the best thing to do.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I think the sub with no subforum it sort of makes it less organized even with Schmoopy idea which i found really stupid but guess thats just me.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Sir Schmoopy said:
Sub-Forums bog the whole forum down.
Thats one of the reasons they were merged.
Really!? Hell, those five sub-forums in Forum Insanity might as well be deleted. All topics file under Worthless Spam, and the forum shouldn't be 'bogged down' because of it.
Then there's a Help sub-forum for each Kingdom Hearts section. Should be gone as well.
Entertainment needs sub-forums more than any of the other section, especially the aforementioned ones.
Digital Gopher said:
We didn't merge them because we were just bored. There was a long discussion about this, and we thought this was the best thing to do.
Surprisingly, my question remains unanswered.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I believe your question was answered, far too many subforums within discussion.

Each of those subforums was getting less then 10 posts a day two, they were hardly useful.

Q

Banned
Why was my post deleted? .__. I merely asked if you could also put on the first post of this topic that the subforum of Nonsense was also deleted.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I believe your question was answered, far too many subforums within discussion.
Ok, so;

Get used to it
Slows down the forum
We put a lot of thought into it
Too many subforums

are apparently all the same answer and they all answer "Why can't we have subforums in Entertainment"
But if we take into consideration 'answers' 2 and 4, those were already addressed in my previous post.
Each of those subforums was getting less then 10 posts a day two, they were hardly useful.
Organization is overrated. Sorry everything can't be as active as FI.

D

Deleted member 36435

I say "Your Favorite" should be deleted.
Its all spam in there. Also, only one "Help Needed" for the Kingdom Hearts section.
They also can be "tagged" like in Media.

D

Destiny of Sora

I think that Books should be its own section again, because it doesn't really fit under Media (at least with all the other merged forums). You could change the name to mix in with other forms of writing/linguistics/poetry.

It could be called Literature.

Back