• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

Esir, heard her say it, as much as he didn't want to hear it she confirmed it. LA was gone, destroyed by some beings called the "Olvidado". Was she with them?! Obviously this Jaakuna was with them as some sort of lackey. But that didn't matter now, what mattered was if his family was alive or not. Esir was so lost in his thoughts that when the two had left, he had barely noticed. Was it possible they both were working together?! they did leave together even if it wasn't mutual... no, he knew this was bullshit. But still, that didn't stop him from not accepting it. He decided to clear his head, and to do that he needed to have one thing,..... ice cream.

More specifically Japanese ice cream, running full blast he would get to his favorite ice cream store and taking the scoops himself and leave the money on the counter as he headed to his favorite spot. Stopping some ways up Mt. Fuji he sat down and and nibbled on his ice cream. He thought about all of the events that went on today, thousands of ways it could have turned out better, all without the news of LA. He wished any number of them had happened instead but he had to accept the truth,.... LA is gone isn't it. " i'll have to see when finish my,.... oh guess its already done", he whispered to himself. Getting up he ran with all his might over the pacific, he resisted the urge to go turn around and go somewhere else, lets say Rome, Egypt, London anywhere else. But he knew he would come back at some time , why not now when the iron is hot. As he approached L.A. rain started to hit his face, the cold sting kept reminding him it wasn't a dream.(ooc// is it raining? read in superbia's post about rain though it seems like an attack so idk)

However seems Esir wouldn't have time to mourn, as he sensed several power spiritual pressures in LA, none of them family... He had already stepped foot onto the wasteland that was LA, and would come upon the battle between a fullbringer and two soul reapers. Running straight past them he headed to a sole reaper and some unknown entity.

"Normally i dislike to interfair in soul reaper activities but when it involves my home thats a different story. Mind telling me if the old guy over her is a "Olvidado"?", He asked his flame lit. Esir didn't honestly expect any of them to still be in area.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"You're being too hard on yourself. You're very special."

But I'm not. I was supposed to just hide for the rest of my life; I STILL don't understand how I got dragged into all of this. Damn it, this is exactly what I wanted to avoid! Who knows what will happen? Who knows who'll get hurt? I can't fight, I'm not strong enough, I'm not going to impress anyone, I don't even understand what the hell my power is.

"Do you know what it is like, to be so different, so far beyond others, that they fear you so much? Fear you to the point they believe it's best to forget you ever existed? To not have an identity?"

I do, but...but it's not like they don't have a reason. You fear what you don't understand, and I'm no different. I think I'm scared of myself, scared of what I can do. I don't want to fight, I want to go back to school and worry about my grades and hang out with my friends.

"I wasn't always like this...I actually used to be a good boy..."

Then why did you change? Was it so bad that you had to? Will the same thing happen to me? Will I change, just like you had? Yet I see that other side of you that comes out. I don't understand why that other side can't be the dominating one...

"You have a gift, something they fear. As they should."

It's not a gift, it's a curse. Look where it's gotten me, of all places. Well, that was kind of my own fault, I guess, but that's not the point.

"You don't have to be worried or regretful. This is the right choice. Everything today happened for a reason, and it was fate that destined us to meet; it was fate that destined us to fall for each other."

You go around burning down an inn and claim it's destiny? That destiny has a messed up sense of humor. It's like a bad fan fiction or something...And that's not fair! You stole my first kiss, damn it!

"I'm sorry, but I have to admit it. I'm afraid of what you're going to turn out to be--what you are."

No, Mom, please, I'm normal, I promise. Don't be scared of me! Please!

Please...

"I'm so sorry..." Emiri whispered, slowly opening her eyes as she did. She almost wanted to cry for a moment, but she regained her composure and just let out a sigh. What an eventful day it has been. As she thought it silence, she noticed something. There was never a night she didn't sleep without her favorite stuffed animal. If he wasn't there, she would always end up getting something to cuddle with.

She wasn't exactly sure how, but somehow in her sleep she had wormed her way to Jaakuna, her arms wrapped tightly around his. He was pretty much knocked the hell out, though his face was turned towards her. It was weird to see such a peaceful expression on his face. Without really thinking she ended up pushing some of his hair out of his closed eyes, curiously inspecting him. He was pretty good looking when he wasn't being crazy, or perverted, or, well, being himself.

With a small sigh, she crawled over him slowly, and slid off the bed. Going yet again to the bag Lunalia had oh so generously given to her, she ended up pulling all of them out and laying them on the chair to see. She had some good taste, Emiri had to admit. Which one to pick? The fashion forward blue one? The innocent pink one? That kinda sexy black one? The more conservative green one? Somehow, whoever picked these out seemed to have a little too much fun.

Shrugging the thought off, Emiri slipped out of the current dress and folded it neatly, putting it back into the bag. Deciding on one, she started putting the others away when the black one got somehow caught with the one she wore earlier. With a frown, she tried pulling them apart and knocked the chair to the floor.

Oh crap. Scrambling to pick them all up in time, she quickly started grabbing each and ended up stepping on one of them. The material, however, was very, very soft; her foot slid as she stepped onto it, making her lose her balance. Waving her arms frantically as she fell, she tried to grab onto the bed as she let out a yelp, but she ended up (somehow) headbutting Jaakuna. Finally, she fell on the floor with a thud, tangled in a mess of dresses.

"Owwwww!" She whined, trying to detangle herself. "Why me?!"

Von83194

Awards
Geirtýr

"Hmmm, thy is much smarter than thine looks." He said. He knew the man was trying to get as much information out of him as he could, and this slightly surprised him. Most would be trying to attack him by now. He wasn't very fond of the man's sarcasm, but he was glad that he could infer his place. Not enough people know the proper way of addressing a king. "The humans are not aligned with us, but are in servitude of us. They have seen the errors of their ways, and see that we are the side that is truly just."

"As for what they gain," he started, "They get their lives, and the honor of serving us." He leaned forward in his chair. "And as for why we have them serve us," he said pausing, "They can move around, unknownst to the likes of you. The world has changed since we were last awakened. They keep us informed in terms of how humans have changed." He stopped there, thinking he hadn't given him to much information.

Then, a random human male appeared, who decided to interrupt their conversation. Geirtýr ignored the man, hopeing the Captain would deal with him.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Figures."

Ptolemy wasn't even taken aback by the damage that had been caused to both Reimi and Haruka by his attacks, or in general the attacks that were caused by things he'd done. To be completely honest it wasn't as if Ptolemy had exuded a great amount of force, he was only using what was needed based on what was done. Amaterasu was clearly a powerful weapon as was displayed by the attack Reimi used with it, so what was Ptolemy to do?? Nothing, just stand there and get taken out by it and fail his closest friend??

"Never."

At that time Reimi decided to question what the motives were for Ptolemy being there and he listened to what she had to say, there was no reason that he should ignore her or turn a deaf ear upon her voice. "Before I drag your ass back to Soul Society, why Los Angeles? I mean why the Olvidado?" It really wasn't about the Olvidado at all.

"You want to know huh?? Well its quite simple. A long time ago I made a friend and when he asked something of me I promised to do it." Of course Ptolemy spoke of the High King Marko; his closest friend for many thousands of years. "Hmm their revival wasn't their own doing, well of course not but why does any of that matter to you?? What should matter is the question of what you can do against them and why they are doing this to you."

Ptolemy didn't really care what Reimi or any of the other shinigami thought of him. this was about something a lot bigger than just them, or the hate of all the races. he knew the truth of the matter from where it started all those years in the past and if he was to remain the same being and hold his principles, nothing could move him. "I'm really only here to amuse myself and see what we might be up against. By now I can already tell that this might be a lot easier than I thought."

The sky returned to how it was earlier in the day and the creature made of lightning faded away and vanished as Ptolemy stood by with a snide grin wide while he laughed. "I pity your kind, always destroying each other and never seeing the truth that's right in front of you. I was like you once..." Ptolemy yawned and tore open the air an inch from his position and started to climb through. "Heyy Wise King, let's go, we're done here, leave that idiot shinigami to clean up the coming mess." He stepped in and the portal closed off after him and then the hollows were upon the area.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Cerden

Taking it all in, Cerden heard what Geirtyr had to say, and it made sense. Well, for the most part, it actually was reasonable. Cerden knew that some humans probably weren't the purest of souls, so maybe they thought the Olivdado was the most logical choice of some kind of salvation. And yeah, perhaps they even thought it would bring them some kind of inner-peace. That is all that Cerden could understand, all he would understand.

"I can understand that they want some kind of inner-peace. That much I get." Cerden said, acknowledging the fact that the humans in servitude of the Olivdado probably wanted some solace, "but what I can't, I WON'T understand is the fact you and the rest of your idiotic cohorts. All of this damage caused, and at what cost? Spreading the word." Cerden started to actually passionately yell, "that much I can't understand."

"One more question for you." Cerden said, prompting him with one more question. "What do you know about a human named Jaakuna Hinoko?"

As Cerden was about to get some answers, some human appeared. How he came out of nowhere wasn't Cerden's concern, but he did have something that peaked Cerden's interest. Something about Olivdado. Humans shouldn't know about them."Yeah, he's an Olivdado. He's one of their kings." Cerden said, answering the human. "Why does it peak your interest, human?"

Jaakuna

He was sleeping, and sleeping quite peacefully. Not sure what the dreams he was having, but Jaakuna knew that he was in a calm state. He wasn't really aware of what was happening, but in the course of ten seconds.

Jaakuna was about a quarter awake when Emiri quietly climbed over him, his body from her action, rolled up on his back, though he was int he process of rolling over through some sub-conscious action or whatever. In the next few moments, Jaakuna wished he hadn't had been on his stomach.

As Emiri was getting ready to change into a different dress, chaos just happened. First, the dresses fell, and then she tried to pick them up, but the fabric they were made of was too light that it kept on slipping out of her hands. What happened next was unfortunate for both of them.

Emiri found herself slipping, and soon her head was somewhere that would cause Jaakuna a lot of pain, and I mean a lot. Her head was on his dick. The cries of agony and pain just came out from Jaakuna like he never realized. He might have felt some pain before, but oh my god, that was nothing compared to that.

'OHSWEET MOTHER-OF-GOD!!!" He cried out.

Jaakuna started to hold his balls and funstick, while in the entire process of him falling off of the bed, and hitting the floor face-first.

"Why you..WHY ME!!"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"I am SO sorry!" Emiri frantically apologized, scrambling towards him. What could she do to help? How do you help with that? Did it really hurt guys like that? Well, judging from Jaakuna's reaction, he was in a lot of pain. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" She kept apologizing over and over. The ONE time she actually didn't want to hurt anyone and here he was, on the floor. She couldn't believe it--she wanted to laugh, but it really wasn't that funny, considering that for once the guy was actually innocent. "It was an accident! I swear! I'm sorry!" She kept on saying this, but really, she didn't know what the hell to do. Sure, she's gotten hit there a few times on accident, but she never reacted the way he did.

"Is--is there anything I can do to help?!" Emiri squeaked, afraid to even touch him at this point. Still, she couldn't believe a guy's place was so...sensitive. It was a good tip for the future, though. "What do you want me to do?!"

gene chaos

Esir could tell it was obvious the soul reaper nor the other being really cared for a human in their midst, however the soul reapers interest peeked when he mentioned the "Olivdado".

"Yeah, he's an Olivdado. He's one of their kings." Cerden said, answering the human. "Why does it peak your interest, human?"

"He is is....", Esir paused only for a second to think but a second was all he needed. So he is an Olivdado, they do look humanish i was expecting more of a hollow like creature. Was he the one that destroyed his home? His family? Why'd they attack, why'd he attack? A few of these questions he had asked himself on the quick trip here, but it still didn't stop the questions.

Continuing where he left off, "I learned about them from some rapist named Jaakuna, don't really know why he was in china. Don't care anymore, but i do want know is this one responsible for the destruction of LA?" he stated, not entirely caring what the soul reaper had else to say.

Turning to the Olivdado" HEY YOU OLD MAN!! ARE YOU THE ONE WHO DESTROYED MY HOME!!!??" He shouted, his spirit ablaze with blood lust. His entire being ready to do battle, his soul screaming for revenge.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was all over, the fight was finished and the destruction of Rome hadn't continued into more drastic stages and for that Akairo was very grateful. Her shikai deactivated as her knes bent and she knelt down closer to Bryce whom had been knocked unconscious in the battle. "That Lunalia, she was so full of herself, I'm amazed she even bothered to show me her healing capabilities and leave."

That was the least of her worries at the time. Bryce had taken a beating but he could be healed. Lunalia leaving the scene meant that something elsewhere needed her attention or worse, the Olvidado were reforming and had completed their plans to do whatever it was they planned. Those plans could have been anywhere from world domination to world destruction. In other cases this type of thing never bothered Akairo as a person but if the human world was to be destroyed all for the purpose of some superior race, Akairo would never let it happen. So much male beauty in the world would then go to waste...

"Great. Maybe next time I run into her we'll have more of a fight and less of a show of power in pieces. Heyy Bryce, get up, we need to get out of here before a larger scene develops. A team needs to be sent here unless you want to stay and fight hollows. Its not my call though. I do advise us speaking with Head Captain Syra though." Akairo didn't think that he could even hear her, as the body she saw on the ground didn't stir. "BRYCE!!! WAKE UP!!!"

Now fully leaned over him, her chest dangled over his head. "HELOOOO!?!?!"

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
"Why does it matter to me? Isn't it obvious?" Reimi raised up her arms as if to point at everything within view. The place was desolate, and nothing else stood up aside from the fact Hollow lingered around the area like stray animals. This fact obviously would not go unnoticed.

"I'm really only here to amuse myself and see what we might be up against. By now I can already tell that this might be a lot easier than I thought."

Now that got under her skin. Not only did he give vague answered that had all to do with nothing, but he literally broke the fact that Reimi was weak. Weak. Now that was a word she didn't hear often, and when she did, her eyes narrowed and lips tightened. Although one thing did ring in her head. A promise? To whom? Maybe Genji would know. After all, Ptolemy did elude to the fact that the used to be friends. The fact that he did not take a single step throughout the entire ordeal peaked his stock of whether or not he was true with the Soul Society. But Reimi would keep her suspicions to herself.

"I pity your kind, always destroying each other and never seeing the truth that's right in front of you. I was like you once..."

"And destroying an entire city is this 'truth'? As if I'd buy into crap like that." She knew her words would be disregarded due to the fact that he opened a rift that could seemingly transport himself somewhere else. "Hey!" Her thrusters set into motion tossing a diagonal swipe his way but to no avail, the Fullbringer had already made his exit. She stood there for a moment. Taking in everything that happened in the past few minutes as her mechanical suit detached itself from her body; falling to the ground and dismissing itself in a white light.

Reimi turned toward Genji and Haruka though she could not bring herself to look them in the eyes. "Well..." The cries of Hollows lingered on in the distance becoming louder with each passing second.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

The pain was excruciating. The pain was so much that every time Jaakuna would try to get up, he would scream in pain. Okay, maybe not that much, but getting headbutted in the freaking balls would hurt ANY man, regardless of his mental state or if he's a crazy nastyass. None of these things didn't matter because Jaakuna was in pain, and Emiri knew this. Probably the first time she ever saw him in so much, honest and true pain.

It took a few moment for the pain to calm down, and after Jaakuna was able to stand without feeling any form of pain, he walked over to Emiri with a somewhat half-half look on his face. It was just one of those 'duhhhh, but nahhh' kind of faces.

"What I want to ask is...why exactly were you up and about looking with dresses. And also, why the hell aren't you asleep?" Jaakuna asked giving her glare as he cocked his head to the side.

Cerden

Before Cerden could get his answers, some other shit was about to happen. A few scenarios, actually. The first and most important was that the fullbringer Ptolemy was calling for Geirtyr to come as the Olivdado were retreating after Ptolemy putting aside everything that Reimi was. She didn't like that at all. Cerden didn't have to be there up close to know that she must have been pissed. Another thing that Cerden noticed was that a bunch of Hollows came out from the sky.

"shit."

Cerden didn't want to leave without getting his answers, but these hollows were of more importance.

Cerden flash stepped quickly over to the area where Genji, Reimi, and Haruka were at the epicenter of it all.

"Reimi, care to inform me on where all of these Hollows came from? One second you were engaging that fullbringer, and then I heard something him calling us idiots, and then this." Cerden said as he came onto the scene with his fellow Captains all in one place. Something was not right about any of this.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Emiri seemed to shrink back as Jaakuna spoke. It wasn't like he was being mean, but she really did feel bad about what had happened. When he asked her exactly what she was doing, she let out a nervous laugh, biting her lip slightly as she played with a loose curl of her hair. What exactly was she doing, again?

"I...I wanted to change." Emiri tried to grin, but instead it faded and she hung her head. The real reason she woke up? "...I had a nightmare." She mumbled, scratching her head as she got up. Quickly scooping up the dresses, she dumped them into the bag and sat down on the bed, thinking about the dream. "It's not like I wanted to wake up...It's not like I meant to do...um, that." She pointed towards his lower regions without looking at them. "I just...I couldn't go back to sleep, so I was just going to see what the Queen got me and..."

She sighed, hanging her head. "I'm sorry...I just got a little spooked, is all."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

Jaakuna heard, and kinda believed it. Emiri did go through a lot lately, and it was kinda hard for Jaakuna to assume that she would be okay just after a few hours of sleep. However, Jaakuna was indeed curious in what kind of nightmare she did have. Even in her apologetic state, the curiosity started to take over more than anything else.

"I hope everything is alright. I know those can be a real bitch to get over." Emphasizing with her, Jaakuna helped Emiri pick up the dresses that were on the ground.

"The black one." He blurted out. "I like the black one. It suits your curves naturally."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"You would." Emiri ended up giggling a bit, picking it from the bag.

As soon as she stopped time, she was thrown out of it. You're kidding me. She mentally groaned. So there's a limit to it after all...That or the world is seriously messing with me. Gritting her teeth for a moment, she made a loop with her finger. "Turn around for a second." She mumbled, her cheeks turning slightly pink for a second.

Emiri herself turned around, and sighed. He was probably going to end up watching anyway, so what the hell. As she unzipped herself, she let the dress fall onto the floor before pulling the other one over her head. Once done, she turned back around, scratching her head. "I'm done." She announced, stretching for a second. "Did you want to go back to bed?" She asked him curiously; she seemed okay, but she did give him a rude awakening.

Adding hastily to the end, "It wasn't that big a deal, I have nightmares whenever I don't have Mr. Snuggly Bear." She fully admitted it, which was actually sort of true for her.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Queen Lunalia the Forgiving

"It truly is you, Marko."

What a sight to behold, the High King in such a magnificent appearance. It has been over thousands of years since Lunalia last had the pleasure to stand beside him, and as such, she was unable to utter a word. Being in the presence of Marko was one of the only situations the Queen could ever become speechless, and such a trait has remained unchanged all this time. She became lost, her gaze locked onto Marko as he made his way over to them. Lunalia had already forgotten about the presence of Almeda's opponents, for they were just ants to these Goliath beings. Even her fellow King Almeda became a side note, as did Lunalia's plan to go to LA and retrieve Geirtyr. Marko's victory over the Head Captain was also trivial, as never once would Lunalia believe Marko could be defeated. It was impossible.

As Marko had reached the two Kings, Lunalia greeted him with a curtsy and bowed her head. Even as she spoke and returned to a standing position, she kept her head looking down, not wanting to reveal the obvious joy she felt through her cheerful smile. "My High King, to see you in this glorious form once again, it all seems quite surreal. Not long ago, we were trapped, seemingly for all eternity. Yet, as of now, four of us are free, and you have returned to such a lovely state."

The Queen lifted her head up, daring to look straight at Marko. She was beyond happy with how everything was working along just as planned. To her, the Soul Society was confirmed to be pushovers on all fronts, this so called 'war' on the horizon would be a swift and decisive victory for the Olvidado. In no time at all, the Kings would succeed and the Olvidado shall get what they have yearned for deep down since their creation.

After a moment of silence, the portal she arrived in reopened behind her. Lunalia did not make a movement to go in quite yet, wishing to wait for Marko to declare the next course of action. "With Almeda and Geirtyr awake, I believe the first step in your plan in complete, my High King. Shall we return to our home, celebrate, and prepare for the next phase?"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

Jaakuna smiled at her response to his suggestive remark about how the black dress made her curves just seem so much more natural.

Jaakuna was about to enjoy seeing the free show of Emiri changing in front of him, not like it was the first time he would see this, but then his dreams were crushed when Emiri told Jaakuna to turn around. Like she has some moral highground. Even though Jaak didn't want to, he had no choice. It wasn't too long before she was fully changed. When Jaakuna turned around, he was still in awe. Even the times that he's seen Emiri with and without clothes(hehehe) he still was memorized by her body. Such natural curves that looked so scrumptious.

"Oh la-la." Jaakuna said in a rhythmic tune.

What Emiri's next thing she said prompted Jaakuna with so many scenarios he could go with. On one side, he could just go totally serious, and actually be considerate, or he could just be flat out perverted, and just flat out say something like 'yeaah baby'. It was really all up to him, and Jaakuna knew what he was going to do.

"You mean..together?"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
He's got some nerve.

But you DID accidently hit him in the no-no's.

So?! Like he didn't deserve it!

What the hell did he do? Snore?

No! I mean, well, he could have...uh...

But he didn't.

Doesn't guarantee that he won't.

Saying yes means a ticket to the train ride.

He crossed the line, damn it!

Why am I still bringing that up again...?

Maybe he'll be good.

Why the hell am I arguing with myself over this?

"I guess. If you want." Emiri found herself responding with a nonchalant shrug.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Yes it is I...Marko." It was a true sight to behold; Lunalia in all of her glory. even though he'd seen her just recently as Caesar, in this state of being Marko was so completely perfect that he wasn't the same person she had even seen and with her near his side everything was perfect, his life and goals completely infallible to the point where nothing else matters.

Step by step he got ever closer to the group and when right beside them his thoughts were on Lunalia and talking to her about the future. To his surprise however, she just looked at him quickly and bowed her head, as if she needed to do so in his presence. Marko didn't know just what to say and being that the first phase of their brilliant plan had been finalized and executed not much could break the spell that the queen had over him. Everybody else was silent and hadn't said anything yet.

"Lunalia, I want you to..."

Before he had any chance to say more Lunalia looked directly at him and began to speak herself, this being enough to easily silence Marko.
"With Almeda and Geirtyr awake, I believe the first step in your plan in complete, my High King. Shall we return to our home, celebrate, and prepare for the next phase?" The High King knew what he had to do next and what needed to be finished before they moved on with any plan for the future. Things among the kings all needed to be put in perfect harmony as they were in the past, least what was to come be spoiled.

"Wait." Marko scratched his head and sighed heavily in all of their minds before continuing on with his words. "As of now, each king is to be moved up a spot since I can't possibly be the High and Second King at the same time. With that said, everyone will move up one spot in their king seats and you..." Marko turned to the queen and took her hands in his own, dropping to his knees on the ground and gazing into her eyes before a mouth formed on the lower portion of his alabaster face.

The lips curcled into a joyous smile and moved, "Marry me and be my bride Lunalia."

Endless Strategy

Roland calmed his simmering heart, controlled his facial expression. He couldn't let his surprise show, but he had to ask: how did this happen? Surely he knew the Olvidado were strong, but this? One of them had just blocked his attack with her bare hands, and the wound that had resulted had quickly healed up. From the look of things they had been fighting evenly with multiple captain-class Shinigami before he arrived, not to mention Piedra. But the real kicker: Their leader had just defeated the Head-Captain, near effortlessly. So in short, the Olvidado had Superior Reiatsu, strength, speed, the ability to heal themselves rapidly, and Skin nearly as strong as his own Hierro (otherwise his slash would have cut through her hand and her torso in one fell swoop). Rather than gasping or staring in awe, Roland frowned, and hovered over to Piedra while the Olvidado proceeded to make small talk.

It was doubtful they could defeat these beings, even as a group. Roland still believed that, were he to use Ressurecion, he might have a chance against the weakest of the kings. But Marko… he would never be able to defeat him. It made him want to curse the limits of the Arrancar, how they ceased evolution once they had grown sufficiently stronger than their food of choice. Not that he was sad about having a limit, but more that it would interfere with Piedra’s plan. Now that his existence held no worth, he would do whatever he could to help Piedra. But now his path to catharsis was blocked…

It would do no good to worry, but since fighting three Olvidado now would be suicide, that wasn’t an option either. Considering things, Roland whispered into Piedra’s ear, keeping his voice even.

“I know you had just called me here, but I suggest we call a retreat. I wish to do whatever I can to fulfill your wish-to be frank, I also prefer existing to the alternative. But there is nothing we can do here. Let us wait for all out war to begin, when we have greater advantage in numbers, when we can corner our enemies. Until then, let us open the Garganta to Soul Society- Hueco Mundo won’t do now that we’ve revealed ourselves to our cohabiters. The Shinigami can come as well, though the Head-Captain seems to be a lost cause.”

Roland clawed the air with his left hand, opening the Garganta to the gates of Seireitei. “Shall we?” He said, holding his left hand out for Piedra to take.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

Jaakuna felt stupid, he felt idiotic. This was one of the few chances that he and Emiri would probably be able to sleep together. Hell, probably one of the few times that Emiri would voluntarily allow herself to be sleeping in the same bed with him. And was Jaakuna really going to agree to this? Of course, he had no choice..right? Yeah, he had a choice, but he would be stupid not to take the opportunity. It probably would be a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

"fine, let's head to bed, darling." Jaakuna stretched out the darling. He knew they both were rushing this, but when the Olivdado and Soul Reapers are in battle, probably was time for things to be rushed. Jaakuna surely knows this. Lunalia probably didn't admit it, but that was her main intent on leaving the two of them alone together so that something may happen while they still can happen.

While they both were in bed, Emiri was faced one direction, and Jaakuna the other. She was probably asleep, but Jaakuna was wide-awake. Was he still afraid of going to sleep? Or was it just something else? He couldn't make heads or tails of any of it. He knew he was..afraid of something, yeah scary right? Jaakuna actually was afraid of something. Perhaps the more correct term would be that he's afraid of someone. He had a run-in with this person before, and didn't like it at all. Of course, Jaakuna was putting on the show of being an asshole, but still Almeda has something about him that can be calm and somewhat civil, but at the same time can be much more ruthless than Jaak himself. That's the main reason he fears the Fifth King.

"Everything will happen for a reason.." His voice trailed on as he laid on his bed, back to Emiri's stomach, her titties touching his back, and in a weird, yet comforting position, her arms were over his body with their hands locked. A good night's rest was anticipated.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ascension.

One would think the term apotheosis would mean anything. Athel drifted from a gate that spawned high above South America. There was a static that began to afflict all that were present. As if a complete ghost had entered the battlefield; none too shocking, even the olivado kings surmised to the oppression applied from the static now becoming deafening as its intensity impeded to white noise.

He tugged, plucking at the chest of his touch alleviating the static from one of his own. Raising his finger to silence The Brain's words be them of remorse or anguish. "Your under my veil, you've already left the battlefield..." Athel said before turning, a swift porting maneuver to bring him over.

Their head-captain was probably in the worst shape he'd ever seen. He nullified his jamming capabilities and tapped his captain on the shoulder. Bringing him into the field of his veil. At this point, he'd of understood and Athel stood up and looked at the scene and took it all in. Looking at his fist, he clenched his sairento oji in his clutches, before releasing a sigh. Turning to the sky, he looked up at two kings that hovered above, and felt himself space out.

"Syra-dono. We should regroup while we have the opportunity, under my veil I've already managed to assist Brain's exit from the battlefield. Shouldn't we...retreat?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back