• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Queen Lunalia the Forgiving

There it was, the words of agreement. Just as Lunalia had hoped to hear. Emiri was a lost child, and the Olvidado were the perfect ones to take her in. Just as they did with Jaakuna, they would give this lesser being a reason to live. Lunalia was beginning to understand why the High King allowed Jaakuna to join them, despite being a Human. Instead of freeing them from this life of horror, it was a chance to give meaning to a select few lesser beings to serve those above them.

In the end, however, the near future would be one filled with pain for these two. War among Soul Reapers and Olvidado was always going to have major consequences to those caught in it. These two have in essence tossed themselves right into the middle of it. And Lunalia was too kind to let them do that without knowing what awaited them.

Lunalia got up from the chair, leaving the bag there for whenever Emiri would need to change. The Queen made her way over to the bed, taking a seat next to Emiri. She leaned back a bit, her hands placed behind her to hold herself up. A sigh escaped her lips, not one of weariness nor hesitance, just a sigh.

"Emiri, I am overjoyed you have chosen to join us." She began, her light voice carrying itself throughout the room. "With your help, the Olvidado shall achieve victory much faster, leading to many lives saved. I thank you, from the bottom of my heart." Lunalia returned to sitting up straight, her superior height very noticeable. Her voice shifted, much more serious than Emiri would have ever heard before. "However, war is war, no matter how you sugarcoat it. Lives will still be lost, and you will have to witness Jaakuna and myself spill blood with our own hands. There will be times when you may be on the brink of losing your sanity. Times where you question yourself and those around you. Times where you will look back on this very moment, and wished your life could have ended here, before it all began."

She raised her hand up, and put the tip of her pointer finger to Emiri's neck. It just barely touched the skin, no pressure being added, just enough to signify touch to the brain. "I ask you Emiri, shall I kill you now, and save your from this horrible life? Or will you face the challenges that face you, no matter the consequences?"

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Re: Bleach: A yo. A New Threat [RP Thread]

Haruka's predictablility kicked in pretty much when both he and Cerden returned to L.A. He sensed Reimei's tension. The power radiation from her form really impressed him. Reimei's abilities far exceeded but were very similar to Riou's own.

Haruka took out his Zanpakuto quickly and without any hesitation said:

"O DARKNESS UNLEASH! KAGE!"

The black aura that accentuated the captain's coat he wore, was now eminating from his entire body, although it seemed to move toward the sky with a flamelike pattern.

His free hand met his blade's grip and he raised it into the air. "The black blaze, in memoriam of Kurosaki."

He leaped into the air above Reimei's wave of pure light and shouted: "GATSUGA KAGE! DARK FANG!"

With the two attacks coming at Ptolemy it would be a definite test of his defenses and stamina.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Uh huh, I knew it was too good to be true.

Emiri's face was, for once, a complete blank--nothing could be read from it. On the inside, she really, really, really didn't want to. Still, she actually enjoyed living, and despite her reluctance (that and, you know, the whole 'no thing leading to, oh I don't know, being 'spared', being killed) she had to agree again. Obviously the first time she agreed was because she made an assumption. A very wrong assumption, but she made it.

You can only blame yourself for your own choices.

"I'd rather be here then there." She admitted to Lunalia, who would know exactly what she was talking about. Better here, then there were she didn't belong. "It's my choice. My will."

My mistake.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

Emiri agreeing to join the Olivdado was official. Not like it was inevitable. Jaakuna and Emiri shared something special, and that's not just from the fight they had, but they shared an embrace only those who truly in love could share. Shortly, and very calmly, emiri was coming to the side that Jaakuna had made out to be bad, but honestly, he didn't necessarily make it that bad. Jaakuna just wanted to get her on his side, and now they can be with each other..for reals, this time.

Along with Emiri accepting, Jaakuna saw something that he had already seen, but it was in a different sense. Emiri was worried. Like she had made some kind of mistake. Jaakuna didn't want to show his soft spot, but he couldn't help feel the way he felt for her. Jaakuna sat down next to Emiri(thankfully for him his bed is a grand king size). He knew that she was quite unsure along with her look of worry. He didn't want to be the bad boyfriend..yes, it's official. They are together as a couple.

Jaakuna took Emiri's hand once again, totally ignoring that Lunalia was in the room, and completely forgetting that he is indeed a mindless killer; completely ignoring the fact that this day has been very eventful for the both of them. And yes, Jaakuna was forgetting the fact that Emiri had doubts.

He had her hand in his grasp. He lightly-forced her into his arms, like a gentle, and comforting hold. It was like before Lunalia came in. His arms around her, caressing her hair in gentle strokes. "You don't have to be worried or regretful. This is the right choice. Everything today happened for a reason, and it was fate that destined us to meet; it was fate that destined us to fall for each other, and dog-darnit, it was fate that my queen, Lunalia accepted you as one of us as High King Marco has done for me." Jaakuna said, simply holding Emiri closer to him.

"My queen, there is one thing I do need to ask you," Jaakuna said releasing his hold a little bit, "What was the whole point of me going to Menos Forest and getting the life force of the Adjuches?"

Endless Strategy

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Roland pondered for a few minutes longer before his thoughts were interrupted by a hiss. He had heard something small slithering over the desert, but had thought it was an insignificant hollow and ignored it. Now the thing was asking for attention. It crawled onto Roland’s head and hissed again. Any distraction would be welcome, Roland supposed. Still lying down, he did his best to look at the creature while cross-eyed.

It was a brown dreadlock, an animated lock of hairs topped with a bead in the shape of snakehead that was now hissing. He knew who it was from, but a messenger from Piedra? Roland thought he would come in person if the deal went through, which meant-

[FONT=&quot]"The masssster asssksssss for your pressssenccce,” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the pseudo-snake hissed into his ear. Roland frowned. Had the deal not gone as planned? Were the soul reapers even now attempting to have his acquaintance cleansed?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“For what reason, might I ask, fine snake?” Roland said without letting his urgency show. It was such a shame; he had really wanted this to work out…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"He fightsssssssss, even now,”[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the snake replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Against the Soul Reapers? Did the deal fail?” Roland asked evenly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“No, it wasssssssssssssssucessssssssssful. He fightssssssss with the Sssssssssssssssssoul Reapersssssssss, agaissssssssst the Olvidado.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In an instant Roland was on his feet, letting the pseudo snake fall unceremoniously to the ground. He was exited. Things had started so quickly! This could be enough to entertain him for weeks to come. Piedra would have his wish fulfilled, and with the Olvidado gone Roland could go on living. Everything would be so exciting that even his poor memory would have it grafted into him for all time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roland sliced his hand through the air, opening an ovular hole that lead to another world. With a temporary portal opened he could now sense the many Reiatsu that had come to human world. Indeed the fun had already begun. Roland used his Persquia to home in on Riedra’s Reiatsu. Several other powers were surrounding him, three significant Shinigami, and two Olvidado kings. Two on four, against the Olvidado that was fair odds at best. Roland grabbed the sides of the Garganta and willed it to change, to open up at the point of conflict. He said he would help, and he would use the element of surprise to do so. If the deal went through then Roland could ignore the Shinigami and Piedra, just go for a straight on attack against the Olvidado. The Garganta settled, opening up right behind an Olvidado who had just blocked an incoming tree. Now before he could sense his presence-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roland unsheathed his silver blade and channeled all his force into a precise slice at the Olvidado’s neck.[/FONT]

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

The Queen has heard all she needed from Emiri. This girl's life was now entwined with the Olvidado's. Whether or not she had a complete grasp of what awaited her, Lunalia was very doubtful. For someone who had been running away most of their life, to face conflict as large scale as this would not be easy. In the end, Emiri very well could breakdown because of this decision. Lunalia hoped not, but she was not naive to believe there was much hope.

Regardless, the Queen removed her hand away from the girl's neck, a smile returning to her face. She watched as Jaakuna attempted to soothe her. He talked about fate and destiny, how they worked their supposed influence on their lives today. Lunalia cared not for this idea of 'fate' pulling the strings. The Olvidado were of the highest order, their actions alone are what influence how the worlds behave. Not some unknown identity.

Lunalia got up from the bed and prepared to make her exit. After her second step, however, Jaakuna raised a question about his previous assignment. "You inquire me of the details of a mission the High King gave you? While it is none of your business, as you should do as your told without question, I shall answer you." She continued to walk towards the door, back turned to them with her voice flowing over her shoulder. "We have been gone for thousands of years. In that time, things have changed a great deal. I am sure the High King wished for you to assist him in collecting samples of this era's creatures, so that he may acknowledge all life that exists in the proper way. That is to say..."

"...beneath us." She finished after a pause, leaving the room and having Deimos close the door behind her. The two lovebirds would be left alone for now. It was the least Lunalia could do for the trials they were to face.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
And then, she was gone.

Emiri let out a sigh, holding her head on her hands. Good lord, what did she get herself into? Not that there was any point in thinking about that now, but holy crap. Looking up and without hesitation, Emiri stood up and wandered over to the shopping bag. She peeked inside, kneeling down and searching through clothes in silence. There really wasn't much to say--now Jaakuna was conviced 'they' were 'destiny'.

Which, in her opinion, was a typical Jaak move.

Pulling out another lacy dress out of the bag, Emiri let time stop as she undressed and redressed herself. After putting the thing over her shoulders, the room started spinning. Wh-what--? She was suddenly feeling so dizzy it was making her nauseous, and time resumed without her input. Huh? What happened? Emiri blinked a few times, visibly confused. That was weird. She thought to herself, pulling the dress down properly.

"So, what now?" She asked Jaak with a small shrug.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

Taking in what Lunalia had said, Jaakuna found himself in a deep thought. It was true that the Olivdado were asleep for years and years. Their knowledge of Hueco Mundo's creatures are severely limited to what it was when they were awake. Jaakuna was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice that Emiri changed into a less-tight dress. Though, Jaakuna soon realized that Emiri must have used her time-stopping ability so that Jaakuna wouldn't get a sneak peak. He'd get one anyways, so not like it really mattered.

Jaakuna stood up from his bed, and probably a few feet away from Emiri, he heard her ask, in quite a confused manner, what would be next. Jaakuna had no idea what to do from this point. There was no telling how late it was or early, pending on exactly the way you look at it.

Jaakuna, in a quick reflex, noticed something odd about Emiri. Aside her bored expression, she looked like she was getting sick or light-headed. Jaakuna didn't know what to make of it.

"Well, you do look pretty tired. " Jaakuna said observing the obvious tiredness of emiri. Even though she wasn't showing it clear enough, Jaakuna noticed it, and to be honest, he was quite tired himself.

"My bed is plenty big enough for the both of us. " Jaakuna said, blatantly suggesting that two of them sleep together without having to sleep with each other. "and if I do say so myself, you look mighty fine in that lace dress." Jaakuna smiled. "I approve."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Ahahaha--no." Emiri flatly refused, though she climbed onto the bed immediately afterwards.

And that bed was feeling real good. It was surprisingly just the way she liked it; all fluffy and comfortable and makes your back feel awesome. Her headache seemed to melt away as she laid her head down on a pillow, and she took another one to hug. "...Maybe." She said again, feeling so at ease for the first time today. In all truth she actually slept with a stuffed animal, but the poor thing was probably currently a pile of ash along with the rest of her belongings. She frowned a bit, remembering. "Poor little Mr. Snuggly Bear." She sighed, hugging the pillow a bit tighter. "I hope it was a painless death."

She then sat up, frown plastered on her face. "You know, your bed is really comfy." She commented, wiggling her bottom a bit. She wanted to just knock out, but in all honesty, she didn't want Jaak thinking of anything funny--or anything not funny, for that matter. "I would've assumed you liked something bouncy, or squishy, or hard."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

Despite what Emiri said about refusing Jaakuna's invite, she sure did hop onto the bed quicker than he had expected. She then proceeded to hug one of his pillows, going on to say something about a Mr. Snuggly Bear. Jaakuna honestly had no idea what she was going on about, but perhaps this is what happened when Emiri starts to get so comfortable that she loses her sense of what's going on around her.

As she hugged the pillow, Jaakuna could tell that she was giving into the urge to just sleep in his bed. This was his plan all along, but Jaakuna doesn't feel the urge to take advantage. Something about this situation definitely made Jaakuna curious, if that makes any sense.

Her words about how comfortable Jaakuna's bed was made him happy. Nobody really paid any attention to his bed, to be honest. Hell, no one even goes into his room. The lonely human with the crazy killer mind-set. Jaakuna always just shrugs it off. It's kind of nice that someone paid a little attention to his belongings.

"You really like it, eh?" Jaakuna said winking.

As soon as Emiri shook her ass slightly, Jaakuna just smiled, then he smiled some more. He climbed into his bed(on the opposite side of course), insinuating that he would do something not so nice, and very naughty.

"Oh I do like them bouncy, and squishy." Jaakuna said laying down on his side, his right arm supporting his head, his left arm behind his head in a suggestive pose, and his legs crossed, but stretched outward, "and I'm not talking about my bed."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Getting (somewhat) used to his responses, Emiri rolled her eyes, though her cheeks flushed a bit. "Ha, ha, and another ha." Emiri retorted, throwing the pillow in her hands at him. Everything she said was used against her (though she really did pick some bad words this time), but she was really getting comfortable. Her mind wandered for a moment as she guessed at what material it could have been made of, but seeing as how they were in some strange place, it was probably the norm around here.

Kicking off her sandals, she poked his abdomen with her toe. "You stay over there." She told him, her hand marking an invisible line. "And I'm not going to sleep until you do, and I'm waking up before you do." She marked off each rule with a finger, pausing as she thought of anything else. "And...uh...nothing funny." She added, and carefully crossed her legs as she stared at him. Now that I think about it, he doesn't look tired at all.

Pouting, she placed her hands on her hips. "What, a couple of kicks and a table to the face aren't enough to bring you down?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she stifled a yawn.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

Jaakuna couldn't but still smile. Fighting her in and out of bed was so much fun. Emiri through a pillow at him, touched his rock-hard abs with her sexy toes, and then she hinted that there's this invisible line drawn. Like that will stop Jaakuna from trying something funny. In the midst of all of this, however, Jaakuna noticed that her eyes were getting loopy, and her posture was less than what it used to be, which was perfectly strait-up.

"An invisible line, eh?" Jaakuna said raising an eyebrow followed by a suggestive smile.

Emiri crossed her legs in some kind of status of pouting. Jaakuna found that adorable. Even when she was playfully mad, she still had a foundation of cuteness to her. And the hands on the hip was just the icing on the cake.

Taking his chances, Jaakuna crossed over the 'invisible line', crawling on his knees, and getting right up in her face. His lower-body hovering slightly away from her legs, but his upper-body hovering over her lower, and his neck out-stretched so close that, if Jaakuna wanted to, he could land a quick kiss. Their faces were a mere few inches away.

Jaakuna knew this would cause her to get uncomfortable, and obviously she would move back. Jaakuna would just move in closer. It got to the point where she was pinned up against the bed frame, and Jaakuna smiled. "NOW this is what I'm talking about!"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Of course he crossed the invisible line she had taken oh so long in the manner of two seconds to draw. But for some reason, she was surprised when he got up really close. Really close. Letting out a semi-nervous laugh, Emiri started crawling back, and Jaakuna followed. Back, and back, and he kept the distance closed between them without much of an effort on his part. Eventually, there was no more space to back into, and Emiri hit the bed frame before she knew it.

Wasn't this bed bigger a few seconds ago?! Her mind raged against physics. Panicking slightly, Emiri looked for a way out. She could push him off? No way, he was way stronger. Slip through? And risk brushing against something not meant to be touched?! Hell no. Emiri bit her lip, and in a moment of desperation, used her power again. Scrambling to get out, her leg pushed against his, and she unwillingly brought him into the stopped space, and everything resumed.

"Y-You're kind of close, no?" Emiri laughed again, biting her lip as she brought up her hands in front of her. "I mean, you're too close. And you crossed the line." She continued, though why the line was brought up so far in was beyond her.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

It definitely was getting hot. The emotions were heating up. Some of them good, and then there were some not so good. The good emotions came from Jaak's hornyness , and the bad emotion..well that came from her obvious uncomfortable. It was weird. Jaakuna was able to turn an intimate moment that could have actually led to something mutual to a totally one-sided, but still both-sided moment.

As the two hit the bed frame, Emiri let out her embarrassed, nervous laugh, and Jaakuna let a laugh of his own. It was more of a flirtatious laugh than anything else. The pressure of the intensity was getting hot. Oh yes, it was getting hot indeed.

Emiri was uncomfortable beyond belief. She had a hard time gathering her words into a proper sentence. She went on to say that Jaakuna was too close as she put her hands in front of her. She then said that he crossed the line. Jaakuna simply smiled. He took her hands in a very gentle manner with her left hand locked with his right hand, and his right hand locked with her left hand. He then did something that even Jaak was surprised by. He pinned her against the bed frame, their bodies touching, something that was not new, not by a long shot.

Jaakuna brought himself near her left ear as their arms were overhead in a very sensual position. "Is it hot in here or is it just you?" Jaakuna seductively whispered.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Jaakuna took her hands into his, gently locking them together. For a moment--just barely a moment--Emiri thought that maybe something like before was going to happen. And for that moment, her guard was down. He then pulled her hands up, and before she could react, her hands were pinned above her head.

"No--I mean, yes--I--I can't--We shouldn't--" Words literally came, but they couldn't make sense together."--the line--!" Why the hell do I keep bringing that up?! Emiri yelled at herself mentally, and as she tugged at her own arms she could feel her heartbeat in her throat. Oh no oh no oh no oh no--stop panicking and think! Her own frantic mind was a mess, but an idea clicked; pulling herself up a bit, she brought one knee up to his chest and tried to push him off.

Lord have mercy, why the hell is he so strong?! Emiri thought that this just wasn't fair. Why were girls always weaker than guys?! "We can't--you really shouldn't--" The words kept coming out but she couldn't think straight at this point.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

The position stayed. Hands were locked, nervousness thrown out of the window. There was just two bodies embracing, sexual desires rising, and just the right moment being met.

Emiri's words were all mashed-up. Saying no, then yes, then just confused about what she even said yes to. Then she tried to push Jaakuna off, but her strength wasn't enough. Jaakuna might have be being a little too abrasive, but in her gentle nature, Emiri would never make the moves that Jaak would hope she would make. It has to be him. It's not like Jaakuna minds this. He's crazy in-love with Emiri, even if his methods were unorthodox, he still managed to get her to come to his side. With that same form of unorthodox methods, just imagine what would happen if he pushed it even further..

"We shouldn't?" Jaakuna asked rhetorically.

He pulled his head back, and their eyes met once again. It was another one of those special moments that only visuals could describe. Even then, it was wordless; indescribable for words. Only the two that experience this moment can truly understand how special it really is. Jaakuna knew it, Emiri knew it. They both knew what this moment was going to bring up, and they both know what's about to happen.

The special cuddle. A bonding sanctum between two lovers who admire each other's being, the two who truly understand what the other's desires are.

Jaakuna looked deep into her violet eyes. He savored the moment for as long as he can. The next few moments of an enchanting gaze would be magical for not only Jaak, but Emiri as well. She hadn't openly admitted it, but she loves Jaak. It was felt in the kiss, and it would be felt here.

"It just feels so right, wouldn't you agree?" Jaakuna said again rhetorically. The moment faded. There was nothing but a moment of sincerity, a second before eternal embrace of soft lips. That one gap before all became silent — still.

And then it happened..

Their lips met.

A gentle kiss from Jaak to Emiri; a soft embrace from his lips to hers, and a simple expression of love from his heart to hers.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
It wasn't lust afterall.

It happened again--that one moment where he was normal. Where he didn't look like he wanted his way, where he actually looks at her and not her body. And again, she was speechless--she didn't think it would come out again. Those eyes looked right into hers, blue to violet, and looked at nothing else. Her expression softened, as did the rest of her, and she looked right back. What exactly was he thinking right now?

His face approached hers, and closer they got until he kissed her again. But why? Weren't kisses for people that loved each other? Did he really love her? He didn't even call her by her name. For some reason, she didn't think he knew her name. And more often than not you take that person somewhere nice and not full of gorilla people and seven foot plus tall women who could kill you with a finger.

At the same time, it was...kind of nice.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

She wasn't pulling away this time. It was mutual this time. Not only was the love evident, but the passion was real, the emotion overwhelmed both of them, and for the first time in a long time, Jaakuna felt like he wasn't a killer; he felt like he was human. There wasn't any lame pick-up lines on Jaak's part, no embarrassment red shade on Emiri's part or anything of indecent exposure. This was just them embracing what was felt at first sight.

This was love in its purest form.

There were moments that Jaakuna would have slipped his hands down the dress, got a sneak peak or just do something that was so him. But this time, it was different. Jaakuna didn't feel the need to do any of that. This was the love song that played in their choir. Cupid's arrows striking where it matters. Everything was non-existent, and it felt as if Jaakuna could actually change.

Jaakuna let go of Emiri's hands. He grasped her body like it was everything he ever wanted. He pulled her close, bodies were just physically touching. This is the closest that they have ever been. His chest to hers, and then he did the unthinkable, even for Jaakuna. The kiss broke apart. He laid her down gently, and he gazed at her once more. He had, surprisingly, a sad, but loving expression on his face.

"Emiri.." Jaak said, as the first time in a serious matter, he spoke her name. He then brought himself over her, like directly over her. His arms just slightly past her shoulders, and his own strength holding him up in this position.

"I love you.."

Cerden

There was so much going on for Cerden to keep track. Haruka activating his Shikai, Reimi attacking in her Bankai, and Cerden just watching on as two captains taking on one fullbringer. All of this was too crazy, but what was Cerden to do? He couldn't do anything or he'd get in the way. This was until Cerden sensed an Olivdado. He searched for the spiritual pressure, but it was hidden very well. Cerden could only catch a glimpse of it, but that was enough. It was some old dude sitting on a throne. Just watching like some kind of egotistical bastard.

Cerden, in his quick reflexes, flash-stepped all the way behind the Olvidado. He didn't sheath his zanpakto, he simply tapped the shoulder, inserted just a small amount of his Spirit energy to get the Olivdado's attention.

"what a fine day it is, wouldn't you agree?"

Last edited:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
The Brain

Information was a resource The Brain found more valuable than anything. Whether in the pursuit of knowledge or wisdom on the battle at hand, the right information can seize victory. Throughout this fight, every clash against Almeda provided The Brain with more data needed to combat this monster. With every time his Subete clashed against his body, information poured into his brain. It would process and create a way to counter Almeda. The conclusion;

We can't win.

All of The Brain's attacks landed, but to no avail. Not phased even the slightest, Almeda turned around at an even greater speed then before. His head pulled back, and launched forward, aiming to slam into The Brain's much smaller head in comparison. In desperation, The Brain opened his mouth wide and aimed it at Almeda, shouting 'Bakudo 8, Seki!' at the moment of impact. A circular, red barrier materialized from The Brains mouth. It was small, but dense and packed with the remains of The Brains reiatsu. However, it wasn't enough to stop the full impact, Almeda's attack breaking it after a small delay. The headbutt connected, rattling The Brains...well, brain...and sending him flying a couple hundred feet backwards.

He stopped by slamming into a large tree, a sharp pain felt throughout his back from the impact. Down on one knee, he was forced to use Subete just to keep himself from laying down completely. Struggling, he looked up and back towards Almeda. It wasn't much, but he could only hope the paralyzing effect of Seki would stall him enough for someone to deal some damage. Though he was realistic, the data he received was clear that they couldn't defeat this monster.

Even with the data presented, The Brain could not come up with a precise level of Almeda's power. The facts were there; Feels no pain, can shape-shift his body, high durability, and able to change the composition of his flesh. What he lacked, however, was an understanding on just how much power Almeda possessed.

All he knew was, The Brain would be unable to match his strength with Shikai alone. As for Bankai, that would be his best shot, but this late into the fight The Brain's body was already getting worn out. Pushing it any further would have too serious a consequence. Even with the other three fighting Almeda, it wouldn't be enough at this pace. They needed to retreat and recover. And fast.

~~~~~

After she parted ways with the two humans, Lunalia headed towards the direction of her room. However, time was being wasted, and the Queen did not wish to wait even longer with nothing to do. With the two lovebirds out of the way, and her precious Knights on important missions, she had no one to rely on for entertainment.

"Well, they should know it is rude to leave a lady waiting. I think it's about time I called the other Kings back in." Her tone matched her feelings, fed up with waiting. She sensed the locations of her fellow Kings, two in South America, and one in LA. Deciding to head to South America first, where she could get two birds with one stone, Lunalia opened a portal and stepped into without hesitation.

After a pleasant stroll, she reappeared on the other end. Her first target was the newly awakened Almeda, and with precision she stepped out right beside him. Despite the fact of his brutal and savage nature, Lunalia still cared for and respected him. He was a being of raw power, thus he had all the right in the world to unleash that against anyone he willed. They never shared many conversations, but Lunalis used to enjoy hearing from the mind behind the beast.

Before she could greet him, however, another portal opened. An enemy, it seemed, had appeared to strike Almeda using the element of surprise. While it would have been fine to let him learn the hard way that such tactics failed against Almeda, Lunalia choose to intervene. She was impatient as it was, no need for this fight to continue any longer.

The Queen placed her hand in front of the blade, stopping it from striking Almeda's neck. It managed to slice into her hand, but that mattered little. A silver light shone from her hand, the cut sealing itself up good as new. She pushed back against the attacker, just enough to force him to back away from the 2 Kings. Turning to face her ally, she smiled in welcome to her revived friend.

"It's so good to see you awake and well, Almeda." She began, stepping in front of him so they may talk face to face. "I see you've wasted no time to have your warm-up. I'm glad you're having some fun, but you see, this phase of the plan is over with. We have declared war, so now we shall return back to Hueco Mundo. Can you do that for me, please?" Lunalia asked, anxious to not only progress further with their plan, but also...to also confirm whether or not that was High King Marko's reiatsu she felt in the distance...

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
  • Oh my god.

[*]He knew her name.

[*]Emiri was in disbelief. For how long had he insisted on giving her nicknames? And how many times did she try to correct him? Mentally, she was calling bullshit. It was like an entirely different person was in front of her. If this was someone's idea of a joke, it wasn't funny. There was something interesting about this side, but at the same time, she didn't know when the other side would pop out again. It was a mental game of tug-of-war, and, well, she was getting confused. Was there such a thing as love at first sight, or was he messing with her?

[*]"How?" She found herself asking, a small frown on her face. "You don't even know me, and I don't know you." She pointed out, looking at her right shoulder as she spoke. She couldn't look at him. Those eyes were infectious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back