• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// [Signups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Okayyyyy, straight not cool Swag. TEXTBOOK god modding right there. You can't just unleash hordes of attacks against someone's characters and not even allow them the moment to respond and rebuttle to the attacks.

Kid and Superb may throw some crazy stuff at ya, but it's all unique things they think up and involve practically one action that you are then to respond to. Kid could of had Catherine make her attack on Leon land, and then assumed Leon would of been stripped of his power, attacked him again, thrown him to the ground and buttf*cked him.

-________-

You're gonna have to edit that. Don't just quit Kid.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I've provided obstacles, but have not directly attacked anyone, not even Leon. Superb and I have conditioned that this is an initiation of conflict into the RP before soul society is slotted time to prepare a proper offensive against the olividado. Considering their captain Athel just sent 900,000+ souls to soul society, even though they weren't destroyed the key being balance is maintained for that reason.

I'm beginning to think it would've been smarter to exit the battlefield following the cero + hollow army, and destroyed 1,000 of them prove the point of a true threat in this strategy that would've gone into effect prior.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Alphonse and Piercing, both your temps are accepted. Very intriguing indeed, stoked for the additions. We needed more captains in the RP. You guys can jump in whenever you feel like, just make sure ya'll abide by mah rulez and we'll be straight as an arrow.

And for the template thing, it's not a big deal Al, but next time I would prefer it in my structure. Makes it easier on everyone.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Colby and Jaakuna are fighting Almeda while Miharu is the one fending off the Anubis Olvidado. And as it's seen in the last Daaku post, he just got, as you said, spirit bombed. xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Maybe you can have your character on a mission in Egypt(I think that's where we're at0, and you sense a few enormous Reiatsus or some shit like and boom, you're in without being awkward. :D

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok... So... I posted what Zellest is doing. I'm hoping Kid A comes back cause that was random and easily worked out, but even so It kinda complicates things in SLC. Venice should be demolished in 2 post. Right now its just dormant and underwater, but safe.

Ok... please read my Hikari post again. Nothing I did was final. Those are just the series of actions that I choose to take no matter what happens, whether Kid dodges blocks or completely interferes with the process. Im not controlling his character, simply stating my thought process and attempted attack method before i lead into my next attack. I'm def not mad or smashing anybody, just feel like me editing it is unnecessary... Tell me how I controlled his character or forced him to take something that he wouldn't have to take if he actually got hit, and I will gladly change that part, but the post is gonna be the same reardless, just worded different.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
ah alrighty then, I'll just see where I can jump in without being horribly awkward.

hahah like KSX said, maybe you can jump in after sensing Miharu's hollowfication? and the large explosions being emitted?

Ok... So... I posted what Zellest is doing. I'm hoping Kid A comes back cause that was random and easily worked out, but even so It kinda complicates things in SLC. Venice should be demolished in 2 post. Right now its just dormant and underwater, but safe.

Ok... please read my Hikari post again. Nothing I did was final. Those are just the series of actions that I choose to take no matter what happens, whether Kid dodges blocks or completely interferes with the process. Im not controlling his character, simply stating my thought process and attempted attack method before i lead into my next attack. I'm def not mad or smashing anybody, just feel like me editing it is unnecessary... Tell me how I controlled his character or forced him to take something that he wouldn't have to take if he actually got hit, and I will gladly change that part, but the post is gonna be the same reardless, just worded different.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, I see what you're saying bro. And you have a valid point, but even so, your post was a barrage of attacks. And your wording still sounds kind of definite. "He WOULD launch the Queen into the sky" as opposed to "He would ATTEMPT TO launch the Queen into the sky". Also what if Kid chose to block that point of action? It would cause a lot of incontinuities in your post then. When I read it, I see what you were going for after you explained it, but I also see how Kid A could read it as well, with him not being in your mind and all.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
-Except for the fact your post is layered and the very first part of it which is permissible, leads into the others. Stop.
-Attempt? Every attempt to speak can be/considerably is canon and contingent with REAL TIME. An attack or sequence of is no different, stop.
-Do you really want me to void your post? I can't, reasons below. Stop.
-Tell what could I possibly do that wouldn't be considered underhanded to even reply? Stop.
-There is a time difference between the last post you made and my most recent one,(this is the stuff I pay the most attention to btw) which you dictated happened literally right as mine ended. I am left with no time-window whatsoever, therefore I have no option to do anything beyond. Stop.

Uh, pretty much covered everything.

Btw. Why is everyone ignoring the obstacles like they aren't even there...I am constantly mentioning them in my post to where Marko and the queen have had to move, vs remaining stationary to get crushed by iceberg sized hail...

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You guys are all seriously acting like Marko, and his Queen aren't immensely powerful beyond shinigami captains, much less the HEAD CAPTAIN. Everything that Kid A just said is legit, and I don't need to ride his ass lol.

Humongous glacier sized ice chunks are crashing around in the air. I'm sure you all know what a glacier is, so enough said there.

Marko has compacted the energies of a nuclear explosion on a very destructive scale and fused it with an already huge blast created by Ceon himself. On top of that this sphere of amazing force is shelled over by a think layer of Marko's destructive magic force.....

This lump of the above described forces is descending upon Salt Lake City. In actuality this event would cause many of the glaciers to melt and pour waves of water back down onto the city that are horrendously hot.

But the rpers that are captains just keep ignoring all of this like we might as well rp for nothing.

I'm going to post. Geez.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The second line was the friction from the spinning star basically twisting the spiritual energy that made up the basis of his opponent, and, due to the elemental characteristics of his Star at the moment, corroding their spiritual stability as well as depleting their spiritual consistency

and, when I got to this part of the post I decided I couldn't do anything beyond that or I would be godmodding.
you really think i would quit without a legit reason?

I can't do anything after this point, and it was your third action in the post, but lets ignore the glacier that almost crushed Marko and Catherine who just moved as you did behind her some more, because the hostile environment is just non-existent to you guys. Please read.

gene chaos

Hmmm, i return to KHI RP section to see whats new and here i find a new bleach RP no less. I haven't gone through the RP itself but are you guys too far in that be a trouble to join? Or better yet is this still alive and thriving?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, pretty much. That and for Swag to redo his post I think.. Not sure Kid is gonna go post until then. I need Von to reply to me so I can get my character in action!

Regardless, yes this is still alive. Go right ahead and post a template Gene, love to get you in this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back