• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Re: Riku in KH3D

I don't know how to dumb that down anymore.

Do what? :eek:
You know, character/game teams, fan wars, and arrogant arguments? It'd help kill some time whenever you're the only one online and you've already commented in all of the actual "sane" threads. Still, I'll never giver up my dreams, who's with me!
*cricket, cricket, cricket...*
That is the most offensive thing I have ever read, and that includes the time I had read the book where Twilight met West Side Story.
Bah, I will not be affected by mere 0's and 1's. You are only data and are only destined to stay INSIDE the computer! (Wow, I never thought I'd see he day where a KH fan mentions two movies I burst out laughing against in class and got sent to the principal's office. Only to have my father react the very same way to the situation when he came to school.)

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

I don't know how to dumb that down anymore.

i shows up in my profile not on posts i dunno why. i even tryed copying the url as well, weird...

yeah, fixed it!! just needed to post something.

weird though how it only comes up on this post and not on previous ones

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Journal data and Repliku have been featured the same amount of times. Both in the original, and the remakes. If you're tired of journal data then you must be tired or repliku as well.

blueheart

Bronze Member

I meant I don't like the whole concept of data coming from a journal.

And Journal Data was focused on in a whole game. Repliku only in part of a game. They haven't been featured the same amount of times.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I meant I don't like the whole concept of data coming from a journal.
I didn't like the who concept of clones being used, but it turned out well with the lovely Xion.
And Journal Data was focused on in a whole game. Repliku only in part of a game. They haven't been featured the same amount of times.
I meant featured in the same amount of games so far.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You know, character/game teams, fan wars, and arrogant arguments? It'd help kill some time whenever you're the only one online and you've already commented in all of the actual "sane" threads. Still, I'll never giver up my dreams, who's with me!
*cricket, cricket, cricket...*

Oh that xD We've taken that into consideration and are currently trying to work something out :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh that xD We've taken that into consideration and are currently trying to work something out :3
OMG, I've so been thinking it would be cool to have the forums split into two. But not like Mario said, that just makes me sad.

Bah, I will not be affected by mere 0's and 1's. You are only data and are only destined to stay INSIDE the computer! (Wow, I never thought I'd see he day where a KH fan mentions two movies I burst out laughing against in class and got sent to the principal's office. Only to have my father react the very same way to the situation when he came to school.)
Wait, you're at school? Or were at school? Isn't it Christmas for you?

[/COLOR]

Crazy Mario

OMG, I've so been thinking it would be cool to have the forums split into two. But not like Mario said, that just makes me sad.

Wait, you're at school? Or were at school? Isn't it Christmas for you?

[/COLOR]
Oh no, I'm on Winter Break. I was talking about an experience I had a few years back. (Good old times I tell you) Also, I wasn't serious about the ideas I brought up, I was kind of thinking more on the "abusive" outcome of the situation as a joke.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, maybe something along the lines of official KHI group debates. We tend to get a new theory at least once a week lately so it'd be fun to do maybe weekly/bi-weekly in small groups of three or so to debate on the flashchat. Everyone can team up and it's possible to even make it competitive!

Aaaaand I'm getting too many ideas right now and really should wait to discuss this with the others but I'm forever alone right now so ;~; If you have any ideas, feel free to PM them though! :D

Oh right Riku. All of my reasons have been posted to hell and back by the other members of Team Data Riku, so I'm not gonna make you read them again ;D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Woa when did all the team riku stuff start out, when do you guys think we will find out the truth

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Woa when did all the team riku stuff star out, when do you guys think we will find out the truth
If you mean the words "Team Riku", it first started with the release of Jump Festa.

If you mean the banners, like a few hours ago.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Yesterday apparently xD

When the game comes out :p

so we have to wait 3 months i was hopin it would be profiled in a famitsu, or possibly another trailer

Crazy Mario

Ah yeah. That wat Im talkin bout. Team Riku Replica. I wonder who's side he's gonna be on?
I call Team Riku Replica. Makes way more sense. I'm tired of Journal Data.
Guys, put the Riku Replica/Data Riku banners in your signatures. Unidentified Riku-clone fans will only make the situation worse!

blueheart

Bronze Member

Ah yeah. That wat Im talkin bout. Team Riku Replica. I wonder who's side he's gonna be on?

probably no one's. Maybe the "good" side, but I see him staying in the RoS, and only helping in DDD.

Guys, put the Riku Replica/Data Riku banners in your signatures. Unidentified Riku-clone fans will only make the situation worse!

I should change my gif sig first. It didn't look right when I tried it.

Crazy Mario

probably no one's. Maybe the "good" side, but I see him staying in the RoS, and only helping in DDD.
Totally agree. I can't see him being further use outside the realm. Besides, it's a place where he can make friends and enjoy a life Riku doesn't have right. It'll make everyone happy! (Until Sora and Riku bring out the sleeping worlds and Repliku freaks out and goes insane again.)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Wasn't Xion a talked about option for this other Riku? I'm for team Repliku. I think he's a more interesting character than Data Riku and would have more to contribute to Riku's story. And for those who say he should stay dead I say, HECK NO! Why would you want to wish death upon a character? If all of these other characters are going to be woken up from their "sleep" then why not let Repliku come back as well?

Repliku: "Hey real thing."
Riku: "Fake me? But I thought I killed you!"
Repliku: "Dude this is Kingdom Hearts. Anyone you 'kill' is going to be brought back at some point."
Riku: "Really? So nobody dies?"
Repliku: "Pretty much. Heck even Bambi's mom is here too."
Riku: "She is? You think we should tell her that her kid misses her?"
Repliku: "Nah, i'm sure he'll do fine on his own."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back