• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khnerdXIII

Alright, people, today we have some food for thought! Who's excited? Anyway, you've all seen the Jump Festa KH3D Teaser- If you haven't, I suggest you redirect your attention to the nearest link(happens to be on the home page here) and get on it before I devour your soul. Back on topic, Riku. That sexy piece of Keyblade Wielder. I was rewatching the trailer, and I noticed something odd. When Riku appears to himself in the RoS as Cloaked Riku, he is neither KH2 Cloaked Riku nor KH2 Cloaked Riku/Ansem. Instead, he appears as Re:Coded's young Cloaked Riku Data Guardian. I'm still wondering if this has anything to do with Ansem's Data, or if this is just how Riku views himself in his mind. Then again, Riku never met Data Guardian, because he was not in Re:Coded. Your thoughts and opinions, please! :biggrin:

Lars

Re: Riku in KH3D

In Chain of Memories at the end you have cloaked riku ^^

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

That sexy piece of Keyblade Wielder.

xD

I think (believe, really) it's Data!Riku, which makes me happy because Re:coded had some of the best character development out of the trio of recent games, in my opinion. But in CoM's ending for Riku, he also looked like that, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think it's Data!Riku, or at worst, Repliku.

khnerdXIII

xD

I think (believe, really) it's Data!Riku, which makes me happy because Re:coded had some of the best character development out of the trio of recent games, in my opinion. But in CoM's ending for Riku, he also looked like that, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think it's Data!Riku, or at worst, Repliku.

Wtf I completely forgot about Repliku! Ansem took him in and he was never mentioned again. Perhaps... HE IS BACK! That douche...

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Wtf I completely forgot about Repliku! Ansem took him in and he was never mentioned again. Perhaps... HE IS BACK! That douche...
Repliku's dead which is a perfect reason for him to be in the Realm of Sleep. Have you played through Riku's story?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Eh, I'm fine with either one. I just find that explaining a certain one would be easier if they used Repliku.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Same here Team Data!Riku.

Cause it gives even more hope for possible explanation for the data inside Sora DiZ put. The Data took the form of Riku again. :)

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Data Riku would make for better plot development, but right now, Repliku makes more sense. Data Riku has no business being in the Realm of Sleep whereas it's the only place Repliku could really be.

The only reason I can think Data Riku might be there is if, during the events of CoM when entries were erased from the journal, some parts of it ended up in the Realm of Sleep as a result of being forgotten.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I'm team Data!Riku. I'd like that turnabout better than Repliku. :\

But why would he be in the realm of sleep? I've been thinking, appereing in the realm of sleep doesnt mean your alive/awake again. Thats jsut the place people went when they died/went to sleep. So if repliku appeared in the realm of sleep it be a natural to see him there, data riku is in the realm of light with that version of jiminy

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm team Data!Riku. I'd like that turnabout better than Repliku. :\

Data Riku would be nice. So yeah.

Team Data!Riku

Same here Team Data!Riku.
I love you people :')

TEAM DATA!RIKU. We should like have a sig thingy :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But why would he be in the realm of sleep? I've been thinking, appereing in the realm of sleep doesnt mean your alive/awake again. Thats jsut the place people went when they died/went to sleep. So if repliku appeared in the realm of sleep it be a natural to see him there, data riku is in the realm of light with that version of jiminy

Journals can sleep, too, I'm sure. Wasn't the whole premise of coded/Re:coded to awake the hidden information sleeping in the Journal?

I love you people :')

TEAM DATA!RIKU. We should like have a sig thingy :p

<3

We totes should.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Journals can sleep, too, I'm sure. Wasn't the whole premise of coded/Re:coded to awake the hidden information sleeping in the Journal?

Did he go to sleep at the end of coded? Isnt somone monitering the journals

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Did he go to sleep at the end of coded? Isnt somone monitering the journals

We'll he definitely wasn't around when Sora had to go though Castle Oblivion to meet Naminé, and why would they need to monitor it anymore? They brought the information back to the journal, found out why Naminé created the data bugs, learned that there is data in real!Sora, and "thanked Naminé".

Also, if we are able to visit the Tron: Legacy world which is data, I'm sure we can meet data!Riku in Monstro somehow.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

We'll he definitely wasn't around when Sora had to go though Castle Oblivion to meet Naminé, and why would they need to monitor it anymore? They brought the information back to the journal, found out why Naminé created the data bugs, learned that there is data in real!Sora, and "thanked Naminé".

Also, if we are able to visit the Tron: Legacy world which is data, I'm sure we can meet data!Riku in Monstro somehow.

Then why didnt data namine say anything about him. Isnt the journal itself personified through data riku, so if he is there does that mean there is somthing wrong with the journal?

Lonbilly

Awards

Then why didnt data namine say anything about him. Isnt the journal itself personified through data riku, so if he is there does that mean there is somthing wrong with the journal?

It could just be the journal is asleep now that it's purpose for MDG was been completed.

Really, it's not complicated.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Why would she?

It doesn't mean anything is wrong with the Journal. It could be the data of the journal wanting to tell Riku something. Somehow I imagine we'll see data!Sora as well since he promised Naminé he'd tell Sora about the data.

And what Lonbilly said.

Lonbilly

Awards

It doesn't mean anything is wrong with the Journal. It could be the data of the journal wanting to tell Riku something. Somehow I imagine we'll see data!Sora as well since he promised Naminé he'd tell Sora about the data.

Maybe it's just because I don't think Nomura gave up the KH1 Sora and Riku models by choice, but I think this is why Sora and Riku have new looks.

AND OMFG IF THE DATAS COME IN I'M GONNA DIE FROM HAPPINESS.

And what Lonbilly said.

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back