• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Have you ever see Star Wars or Batman: The Animated Series? If so, Mark Hamill is Luke Skywalker and the Joker.

Star Wars I havn't gotten around to seeing yet, though I just bought the movies. Batman: The Animated Series I saw a lllllooooooooooooooooooo (insert infinity of "O's" here) oooooong time ago.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No, they are the voice actors. Why would they list random famous people? It's already been confirmed that Nimoy is Xehanort and McCartney is Ventus, and we know 100% that James Woods is in the game, so why would they lie about other actors?

That's totally not what I said. They listed Mark Hamill and James Woods because they are recognizable actors, not because of how important a role their respective characters play. Hamill may end up as Terra, but Woods will just be Hades, not Eraqus or what-have-you.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That's totally not what I said. They listed Mark Hamill and James Woods because they are recognizable actors, not because of how important a role their respective characters play. Hamill may end up as Terra, but Woods will just be Hades, not Eraqus or what-have-you.

You didn't read the earlier comments did you?

WhinyAcademic

Awards
You're the only person I know of who wanted Vanessa as Aqua.

o_O you are the only one who wants somebody from HSM in KH.

Oh, I'm not so sure Vanitas will have the... same voice actor again. I'd like to see someone new.

It's not because she's from HSM - only because - Aqua is sexy to me. Vanessa is sexy. It'd be a super-hot dream come true. :DDDD Call me a nut, but hey.

αsiя

space coke
Oh, I'm not so sure Vanitas will have the... same voice actor again. I'd like to see someone new.

It's not because she's from HSM - only because Aqua is sexy to me. Vanessa is sexy. I'd be so happy in my pants. :DDDD Call me a nut, but hey.

But he will.

Have you seen Aqua's VA, she's pretty darn hot.

YUPPP

I think Hamill will have an important role seeing as how he was the first one mentioned. If it was just for their celebrity then I'm sure they would put him at the end of the list like they did with Woods.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Did I mention I am so loving this cast so far? I mean when I read through it I was like "Damn this...

2qnqck3.gif

Last edited:

Shadow Key

Mark Hamill could play anyone, including Terra and Eraqus. I would prefer Terra, because he's cool. 'Nuff said. As for Nimoy, we all know he's going to play Master Xehanort. Does anybody care to ask Mr. Hamill what he may play if he isn't under oath?

Xenin

Banned
Ok I loved KH as it is but I'm a star wars nerd them having hamill in there is just straight up epic and has sold me to it! Then you have NemoY!!!! Since when does square get big actors?

Key

Exile
Awards
Mark Hamill could play anyone, including Terra and Eraqus. I would prefer Terra, because he's cool. 'Nuff said. As for Nimoy, we all know he's going to play Master Xehanort. Does anybody care to ask Mr. Hamill what he may play if he isn't under oath?

someone on the VA thread sent him a message on facebook already. all we can do now is wait and hope the page isn't a dud XD

Sempied

Mark Hamill doesn't have a email/facebook/anything to contact him by. :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think by now they can spill the beans considering the press release.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I see Hamill as Vanitas. Have you heard Vanitas's laugh? And Hamill's Joker laugh? Will Holland is definitely Aqua. Obviously, Jesse is Ven, and Nimoy is apparently Xehanort. And Woods is Hades. I'm onterested in who will be Terra, though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I see Hamill as Vanitas. Have you heard Vanitas's laugh? And Hamill's Joker laugh? Will Holland is definitely Aqua. Obviously, Jesse is Ven, and Nimoy is apparently Xehanort. And Woods is Hades. I'm onterested in who will be Terra, though.

(First I admire Wilson in your sig)

Then I say, No. Vanitas =/= Hamill no matter how awesome his voice would be. There are too many things about Vanitas that make anybody but one person fit for him.

EDIT:
I love how they got Yoda to voice Master Xehanort XD
Not Yoda.

Sempied

Sora's voice isn''t Haley Joel Osments natural voice. He can pull it off, all that remains is how we perceive in an hopefully upcoming trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back