• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangerine

Awards
Stupid suggestions wouldn't be made if people didn't try to discuss something stupid. As has been said, there's only one person who can play him, anyway.

Sempied

Stupid suggestions wouldn't be made if people didn't try to discuss something stupid. As has been said, there's only one person who can play him, anyway.
Your the only blatant stupid troll i'm seeing here.

Go to the Gamespot forums if you want a derailed VA thread.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But it's kinda funny to watch people guess who Vanitas' VA will be and they make all these wild guesses, but they have no idea how close they are to the answer. XD

Will ain't got a chance to be Vanitas. Like I said, there is only one guy who can voice Vanitas, and it sure ain't Will Shatner lol

I know. I love seeing people guess...just gets annoying when they make crazy guess though. Like Zac Efron. o_O

Like tangerine here:

Will Shatner should play Vanitas.

Meh. The Shat can't do evil. Unless you wanna hear some dramatic pauses and overacting.

(Mr. Shatner was amazing though.)

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I was checking out some videos of Willa Holland to see what her voice sounds like and I think she is going to make a great Aqua. I'm just happy that it was someone who has a voice that actually would be okay with her character.

Is it possible that James Woods is doing someone other than Hades? It's sort of weird that he was thrown in there.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Looking at the article... the bundle looks like a pretty good deal. You get BBS, a PSP, and a 4GB flash drive...all for just $199.99

tangerine

Awards
There's a difference between trolling and sarcasm, guys. They're pretty stiff for little boys.
Meh. The Shat can't do evil. Unless you wanna hear some dramatic pauses and overacting.

(Mr. Shatner was amazing though.)

I personally think it would be pretty anti-climactic for that to happen. Evil music, foreboding walk, Shatner. I also can't shake the feeling that Nimoy was chosen because Spock and Xehanort both have pointy ears.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was checking out some videos of Willa Holland to see what her voice sounds like and I think she is going to make a great Aqua. I'm just happy that it was someone who has a voice that actually would be okay with her character.

Is it possible that James Woods is doing someone other than Hades? It's sort of weird that he was thrown in there.

Well, he was thrown in because it was said he wasn't going to reprise his role as Hades...and he is a pretty popular actor.

Looking at the article... the bundle looks like a pretty good deal. You get BBS, a PSP, and a 4GB flash drive...all for just $199.99

Yeah, which is why I'm gonna get that bundle when it comes out. :D By then I'd have already bought my books for school and probably be working on campus so I'd have an income. Yaaaaay bundle set.

I personally think it would be pretty anti-climactic for that to happen. Evil music, foreboding walk, Shatner. I also can't shake the feeling that Nimoy was chosen because Spock and Xehanort both have pointy ears.

I'd die of laughter if that happen. That would actually make a great joke video.

Well, they also have a goatee. Mirror!Spock and Master Xehanort are almost like twins.

tangerine

Awards
Hey, wait a minute. I think we're on to something. Xehanort must have been modeled after him. They had this set-up since the beginning!

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
So Mark Hamill is playing Eraqus i suppose, he played luke skywalker in star wars and talked for joker in arkahm asylum but hes like 58 he is probably doing Eraqus , Willa holland plays aqua i most likely i dont see her doing anything other than that, she played in Legion and she is pretty hot, as nemoy seems a little to old sounding for Xehanort but what are you going to do i say the cast is ok.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think that James Woods will be voicing Hades and Master Eraqus.

Think about it... the order is:

Mark Hamill: Terra (most likely)
Willa Holland: Aqua
Jesse McCartney: Ventus
Leonard Nimoy: Master Xehanort
James woods: <Insert Master Eraqus>

I normally wouldn't think this is the case but I think it'd be weird that they would have it like Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xehanort, and then Hades. Either that or James Woods could be playing Vanitas :eek:

(and to those saying "ONLY ONE PERSON CAN VOICE VANITAS!!!" I've played the game so I know what Vanitas looks like... just stop saying "Only one can voice Vanitas" because you are at the verge of giving away a major spoiler to those who haven't played it.)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think that James Woods will be voicing Hades and Master Eraqus.

Think about it... the order is:

Mark Hamill: Terra (most likely)
Willa Holland: Aqua
Jesse McCartney: Ventus
Leonard Nimoy: Master Xehanort
James woods: <Insert Master Eraqus>

I normally wouldn't think this is the case but I think it'd be weird that they would have it like Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xehanort, and then Hades. Either that or James Woods could be playing Vanitas :eek:

I agree with this post. Partially because I already said this a few hours ago in either this thread or the official VA thread. XD

Doesn't really make sense to me to name James Woods amongst the probable VAs for the main cast if he's only voicing Hades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back