• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So I found somebody who wasn't quite satisfied with Leonard Nimoy's voice but I respect their opinion but I loved his voice and it fits although everytime I hear it, I think 'Mr. Spock'.....XD So casting Leonard Nimoy was an awesome move...and I keep watching trailer just to hear his voice. XD

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I don't think you really need to fear that, since Kingdom Hearts' original characters tend to be cast with voices that sound more natural than cartoony.

Here's him as Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar: the Last Airbender: YouTube - Zuko and Fire Lord Ozai : The Eclipse

He's doing a bad guy there, of course, but I think the pitch could be good. And I'd trust him way more with the "Asian Martial Arts Master" thing that you know they're going to force on Eraqus than some unknown quantity.
And again that is in the group of voice he does for older and or evil characters. Try fitting that on Master Xehanort. Though if he uses his voice as the Shop Owner on Afro Samurai Resurrection.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
No offense, but IMO both of you are spoiling it by continuing this discussion. =/

Shut up about it and move on. ;D

Anywho, I've been rewatching a lot of the scenes in BBS and imagining Nimoy as MX through out the game. And I'm here to say that I'm excited. >:D

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
-_- Dude, I explained over and over again and you STILL don't get it.

When someone names a voice actor of a mysterious character (especially when the voice actor is recognizable) you automatically know what the face of the mysterious character looks like. So HE was the idiot who spoiled it because HE was the one who said something. Those types of things belong in spoiler tags. I NEVER said Vanitas' voice actor EVER! It's common sense people would go "Oh, if that person voices Vanitas than Vanitas looks like... OH DARN IT!!!"
No but it is not hard to point out and you'll get the picture in your mind in a sec. If had not said a thing, there would not have been a connection. Voice actors can and have voiced different character in the series without there being a connection. If you would just shut up and then there would be no problem.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-breaks in this little spoilerfest- THERE IS NO LOGIC IN ARGUING ABOUT THIS.

(Did this Pilot Episode!Spock style.)

VT, I have been doing the same. I was rewatching the BBS scenes and imagining the voices. MX by far is going to be kicka$$ (The good way) and Terra, if Hamill, is going to amazingness. Aqua fits perfectly, and Ven just makes me grin!

Last edited:

Sempied

-breaks in this little spoilerfest- THERE IS NO LOGIC IN ARGUING ABOUT THIS.

(Did this Pilot Episode!Spock style.)

VT, I have been doing the same. I was rewatching the BBS scenes and imagining the voices. MX by far is going to be kickbutt and Terra, if Hamill, is going to amazingness. Aqua fits perfectly, and Ven just makes me grin!
I actually watched the trailer 3 times or so again, and i'm fully used to Nimoy's MX. I just hope he can raise his voice a bit better thats all.

I really can't can't wait for Mark Hamill whether who he is, he'll do a fantastic job.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually watched the trailer 3 times or so again, and i'm fully used to Nimoy's MX. I just hope he can raise his voice a bit better thats all.

I really can't can't wait for Mark Hamill whether who he is, he'll do a fantastic job.

Yay, another person who accepts Nimoy!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I'm sure he's Terra though, because in the article announcing this, it listed known voice actors for Master Xehanort and Ventus, and two new ones. I'd assume that these two, one of them being Hamill, correspond to Aqua and Terra, since TAV and MX are some of the biggest characters in this game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;5050282 said:
I'm just wondering if Hayden will come back to voice Kairi

That was what I was wondering. Hopefully.

I mean, considering there was that hovering threat of Heroes not being renewed for another season since last year, and since it seems casting happened early on 2009 or even in 2008 and the recording took place December 2009, hopefully she had been smart enough to try and get the role. Even if it was a line, it would pretty much guarantee her spot in the next KH game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back