• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Quotes of KHInsider 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
I will forever remember the Hotdog Zord. Best dream.

When I was younger I didn't usually remember my dreams (save for Hotdog Zord~) but as I got older I've been remembering them more. Maybe because my dreams got weirder.

To list a few:
Seto Kaiba growing kaiju-sized to fight a bunny girl mech. Kaiba fought with love beams.

I'm driving a sixteen wheeler on Snake Way while Bullet Bills are firing at me, but fortunately Bayonetta is on the roof shooting them all down, while dancing.

And for last night, myself, TheJWittz, Team Galactic, Guzma, and the Planeteers had to go through an obstacle course. At one point we had to swing across through a whole bunch of ropes, Cyrus of Team Galactic messed with the ropes and Guzma started being hanged, but I rescued him. Then we had a mine cart level which shot us into a frozen island. Then we all had to buy cakes and bread at a haunted mansion. Guzma was being chased by grocery carts.

Then I woke up.
I hope Guzma survived the carts.

I would love for Cup Noodle and Ariana Grande to make an appearance.

Fudge has the best quotes.

Roxas looks like he got stung by Queen Buzzerfly.

Poor Roxas...

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
kingdom hearts 1 was trash and unnecessary. no one needed kh to be a thing. it is cynical anime crossover corporate disney trash fanfic that exists entirely to prop up the ips of its respective companies. it has no soul and no merit. stagger animations.
. .

Last edited:

SoulXaldin

Awards
Quote this: If were Riku, I'd just kill Sora. I never really liked Sora since he's such a dimwit. Like, DDD Sora is a prime example of the sheer stupidity he presents. For real, he says a lot of dumb shit. And if Kairi ends with him in KH3 (assuming that will be a thing), then I will be so TRIGGERED! Riku is waaaaaaaay cooler. I mean, just look at him. His muscular and hot. And he has cool hair and he's hot. He probably has a six pack that has six packs. And he's hot.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I wish I could find a man like Launchpad irl. Nobody is funny and cool like him-- he is very verbose and eloquent; his Kingdom Hearts discussion (the thing I value most in a person) is both succinct and very enthralling. He really gets the game balance which makes me like him-- unfortunately he is very far from me. Where are the Launchpads in California???

example of quoteworthy as seen from my good friend Spockanort

SoulXaldin

Awards
Well, guess I'll never have a good quote then because half the things I say have so sense of logical value whatsoever. (exaggerated crying face)

giphy.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
@SoulXaldin, this thread is for posting quotes (usually from others) that you find on the forums. If you want to increase your chances of being quoted, post a lot on the rest of the forum! :D

Also Launchpad, this thread does not support alternative facts, but I'll quote you on this one just once. =w=

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Trying to insult a Kingdom Hearts fan by calling them a 'nobody' is just...well, it's not very well thought out. So I'll just go high as you go low and embrace it:

370c4e33f20e7c5d9a181726de4623f4.jpg
pfft XD

Also Launchpad, this thread does not support alternative facts, but I'll quote you on this one just once. =w=
Quoting the quote threader's quote on the quote thread. ~

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey, nobody gets the facts like Launchpad. I get the most terrific facts from the best people.
Interesting that you are represented by a duck with outlandish hair, what's more is that there is a duck named Donald. I'm watching you.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Only one quote of mine made it on here.
*sniff* I feel so successful.

Back