• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Quotes of KHInsider 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
welp. my country sits on the precipice of disaster, i personally feel pretty cruddy, and i'm typing in comic sans. we're all going to hell. updated!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I want them all to take off their masks and reveal they actually resemble entirely different Kingdom Hearts characters than you'd expect. Gula is actually the one that's Terra. Invi is Kairi. Ira is Leon. Ava turns out to be Hades, and looking back at it after the fact there are clues everywhere.

it was so obvious, this whole damn time.

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
honestly, and this is off-topic, whenever i read PoH i always read it as "pooh" so i'm picturing xigbar capturing him and he's just "oh bother", his station of awakening is honey and bad minigames illustrated and i kind of want to spread the rumor that pooh is the true princess of heart.

This quote must be added.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But if they were gonna have a 1v1 Riku would most definitely give Sora the hands and there's nothing Donald's self-healing can do about it

on the subject of sora v riku: dawn of roadstice

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
.......But if they were gonna have a 1v1 Riku would most definitely give Sora the hands and there's nothing Donald's self-healing can do about it

I don't know why, but I'm finding the scenery of Riku kicking Sora's booty into next week and Donald healing himself with a stern face in the background really funny.

It would undoubtedly be the darkest day in KH history. Xehanort be damned.

these posts saved my soul

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The exceedingly skilled in magic attacks, Aqua. Having enemies eat a [Thunder]
related spell in the face could leave them in an electrocuted state!

why this is so funny, i will never know

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Relix said:
That's another thing that I'd like to talk about with you fellow kh intellectuals *grabs folding chair and turns it around to be hip*

bles s

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This is true darkness. When Ansem called for the Darkness to his aid at the end of KH1, instead of black shadows crawling behind the doors, there should have been pages and comments full of hatred fueled by shipping wars. Since "what else is darkness but hate and rage?"
~ ~

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Phil of the Future would not stand for Xehanort's scheme

. .

*sigh*

You know, honestly, I'm so tired of this nonsense. I come here every day, for years and years mind you, and almost every single day I see a shit show like the sad string of posts above. It just.
It BLOWS my mind that you guys can just be posting about all these irrelevant ass movies, honestly, like did any of you consider for just one second, that maybe it would be incredibly obvious THAT YOU FORGOT THE FEATURE FILM THAT CAME OUT IN THEATRES, THE LIZZIE MCGUIRE MOVIE, hoooooly shit you guys, there's this whole duality plot between Lizzie and Isabella that would be a perfect parallel to all the doubles and nobody imagery. Like, good god. Who are you people?

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I normally don't do any self-advertising at all but I've seen this one already in someone else's signature yet no one bothered to add it to the collection of quotes here:

Does that mean that if a character dons the "Saturday Night Fever"-pose we can expect John Travolta to be in KH wielding the Discoblade or if there's someone sitting with his hands crossed before his mouth that Gendo Ikari will show up?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
we're gonna have the best replacement for Mickeycare, believe me folks. Selective cure spells on other hard working Disneymericans. Who's this guy? I don't believe this guy, crooked tron. Derezzing 30,000 programs. Get em out of here, I have a lot of respect for the Master Control Program, he would NEVER rig the election. Believe me folks.

chuman delivering that high quality political kh joke

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Thread updated! Be sure to keep an eye out for more quality posts, especially now. :3

Back