• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Quotes of KHInsider 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
Muke said:
it just occured to me that frollo had the hardest boner in history. it was the boner that burned down paris, like wow dude
i know im quoting myself here, but another user wanted me to. "Put that in the quote thread" - bear waifu

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
If the Days movie was true to the game, it would just be 3 hours of Roxas fighting Ruler of the Skies.

This is so accurate it hurts.

There's just something about having one of the most loved cartoon characters in history ready to brutally murder a beautiful anime man.

Fudge delivering the best quotes,as always.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dandelion
I understand what he said wasn't nice, but can we just take a second to laugh at you highlighting his Hades avatar and writing "flaming"
First quote to put here, so this is what I chosen worthy.

Zapt

Awards
Nomura: If you remember, after the battle Xion dissolved and her memories returned to Sora. When the Fairies gave Sora his new clothes at the beggining of KH II, they awoke those very memories, that's why Sora's clothes look like Xion's Final Form. *laughs*

This is totally something he would say.

YANlhOR.png

what if the toy story keychain turned Sora into a really dumb looking toy robot

I hope this happens in the game.

Coco being playable is really cool and all, but why does she look like the rejected 4th member of The Chipettes?

iDebRST.png

Pfffffffft

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I want to nominate this:

And a smaller Tawna bust size, what?! Fan rage, my furry queen must be exactly the same as the original in every way that she represented an animal pamela for a 5 year old to swoon over, noooooooooo- I don't actually care I'm just glass she's in the game haha.

25 character limit pls

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Don't you see? Everything has become Dark Souls. Crash Bandicoot is the Dark Souls of Mario. Farming Simulator is the Dark Souls of Stardew Valley. Demon Souls is the Dark Souls of Dark Souls 3. It's all Dark Souls, all the time.

honestly this is the best comment I've seen in a while

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But if he strikes him down, Yen Sid will become more powerful than he could ever imagine.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE XEHANORT'S POWER

although, i suppose from the top floor, yen sid does have the high ground...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
honestly this is the best comment I've seen in a while

So playing Dark Souls is the key to the very essence of everything game-related... Dark Souls is the principle and causer of all, it's the unmoveable mover, fundamental and prime... ... ... Buy it, and you bought them all

Zapt

Awards

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
-Sora's name is japanese for sky, in the game Sonic & The Black Knight Sonic was granted the title of "Knight of the Wind" so there's a correlation in names.

-Sonic used to live on South Island (setting of his 1st game) so it's not too farfetched for him to move to another island.

-Sonic & Sora have similar body proportions IE short stature, oversized hands & feet.

-Sora's mom was voiced by Kath Soucie, who was also the voice of Princess Sally Acorn, Sonic's love interest in the comics and tv show. Ergo, Sally is Sora's mom.

*TMI warning*-As for how a hedgehog and a squirrel girl can even have a human offspring: it was revealed at one point in the comics continuity that all mobians were genetically half-human/half-whichever species because of nuclear techno-babble mumbo-jumbo & that's the in-universe reason for the Sonic cast being bipedal & able to talk & what not. (No seriously, this was an actual thing that happened). Thus, while their hedgehog & squirrel genes are compatible, their human-hybrid genes were & produced a human child.

So yeah, I've put thought into this.
I want Disney to buy Sega so this can be canon.

Back