• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Best KH Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite KH game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
CoM has the best story and plot, but I must honestly say that I hate the card system and that ruins the game for me... Days has also a great story and I love the panel system.
But none of the games have given me the "feeling" I had when I played KH1 yet. Might be because KH1 was the first KH game I played and all, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have felt the "magic" KH1 had in the other games anyways. So I have to vote KH1 :3

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
KH1 for sure. The other ones were good but KH1 brought a sort of young feeling. It was dark, had good difficulty, and good plot.

But none of the games have given me the "feeling" I had when I played KH1 yet. Might be because KH1 was the first KH game I played and all, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have felt the "magic" KH1 had in the other games anyways. So I have to vote KH1 :3

Exactly ^^

αsiя

space coke
Kingdom Hearts 1 is better because is the original and its harder than KH2

Pratiko

Awards
... where is coded!?

Anyway, imo both: CoM and Days deserve best game. CoM for having 2 stories in the same game, which is epic win, while Days has a high replay value, giving you the option of doing mission again and harder, even in proud mode.
I choose CoM for being the best bridging game (a game in between 2 main releases) ever.
I can't vote for KH1, since I first knew of KH2, so when I saw KH2's graphics and epic combos (wihtout having played it before) I was liek "omg i need to get my hands on that controller". So I bought both: KH1&2, but hated KH1's gameplay compared to KH2's. Then I got my hands on KH2 and it was a walk through the park ._.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Kingdom Hearts I.
It's the only KH game with a good Disney storyline, IMO, giving it more of a nostalgic feeling. Awesome gameplay, the difficulty was good, and the original and Disney storyline tied in perfectly.

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
I like Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II , the reason that i choose Kingdom Hearts I and not II its because that in the first game they travel between worlds for a reason (locking the keyholes) but in KHII why are they travelling between worlds? they could give us a explanation, if they did i didn't get it

I have something more to put here...i voted Kingdom Hearts because this game was the one that made us stay more curious, in other words, the game with more misterys [some that would be reveald in Birth by Sleep (like Kairis gradma and Ansem's Secret Report I hope...)]

Aria

braver by the minute
Kingdom Harts I. I haven't actually played CoM or Days yet and KhII wasn't that good.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
KH for me. Not even going to start on KH II because it is inferior in every way to KH. Never played CoM so I can't really comment, and I just don't have the motivation to play Days. :/

Tenacious

I liked the story in KHI better, but I liked KHII's gameplay better.

If II wasn't so damn easy I'd pick it easily. But I still did anyway.

CoM is the only one I didn't like. At all. Maybe I should try ReCoM.

TH3GADFLY

Gotta go with KHII because:
a) Much better battle system, the forms and limits we're cool
b) Tron, Lion King, AND Pirates of the Caribbean worlds (also, Time River was just priceless)
c) Christopher Lee is in it!
d) That level when you battled a thousand heartless at once

Sure KH1 is were all the magic started, and I'll admit the the story was much better, but the improvements made in KHII allowed it to surpass it's predecessor, for me at least. Everything just looked more polished, and the gummi ship part was greatly improved (for some reason I actually found it addicting).

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Chain of Memories. You have Watanabe writing, Sora actually showing character development, a Riku scenario with a good story (although they could have done better with it), a battle system that's highly addicting, and such and such. Much better than KHII, a little bit better than KH1. Can't say much about Days though since I haven't played it yet.

DarkSoldier85

1) 358/2 Days- Fun gameplay, expanded on all the mysteries of Organization XIII, and gave the opportunity of playing as our favorite black-robed villains, with the addition of the tragic number 14.
2) KH2- Incredible story, amazing gameplay mechanics, fun new worlds and characters. Added a more mature level to the story. Worlds were fun and different problems were introduced each time.
3) KH1- Almost too... childish, I guess. Boss battles took forever, too. Other than that, great story, great characters, and very emotional.
4) KHCoM- Card system was entertaining and pretty convenient during bosses, and it had interesting new characters. Worlds became rather monotonous, however.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I liked the story in KHI better, but I liked KHII's gameplay better.

If II wasn't so damn easy I'd pick it easily. But I still did anyway.

CoM is the only one I didn't like. At all. Maybe I should try ReCoM.

CoM story was really touching though, and yes it's difficult tohandle in the GBA, but i think it's better in the ps2

KHD00D

KH I because it was a lot more difficult than number 2. like seeing how easy kh2 was just made me almost hate it and ansem is my favorite villain he seems more evil than the organization and he was a lot stronger than xemnas to me

ya, Xemnas was a pussy, wich kinda makes Ansem SoD look bad cause hes his nobody, but i like KH2 because the reaction command made it look ALOT cooler, in KH you just have the gay little "swing like theres no tomorrow" feel to it. and its kinda not possible for sora to kill the bosses in KH because they have all those moves and you just swing the KB around. KH2 had a lot better gameplay plan (wich i admit made it easier to play, still awesome game) and actually made it look possible that sora killed a boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back