• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Best KH Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite KH game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike0908

My favorite is KH1. Second favorite is Com. KH2 was too easy and I haven't played Days yet.

Kh1 was just better overall. The plot was connected with the captured princesses, villain meetings scenes, etc.

But KH2, it was too easy with all the drive forms, and reaction commands. And it was annoying to return to old worlds that had already been shown in KH1 & Com like Halloween Town, Agrabah,& Atlantica. I hated Atlantica in the second game because of the singing. If I wanted singing I would watched the movie.

But yeah KH1 is the best in my opinion.

Sharikka

You guys make me want to play 358/2 Days so badly but I don't have a DS. *sniff*

KH is of course the best. It had the best storyline and it was the most difficult. Gameplay was much better in KHII though. I didn't even finish Com or Re: CoM I got so bored, even when I knew you play as Riku when you beat it.

The first one kicks ass

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I......honestly don't know T.T I love them all! :3 Ugh....um either II or Days......not sure which yet >>;

no truer words were ever spoken...
welcome to the forums.
Except these: They ALL kick ass! Kthxbai!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
:53: how dare compare kh2 as "kickass"
Because we all have different opinions and I believe it did >>; that's why.....

I know people like bitching about it but I never have and in all honesty I never heard ANYONE bitch about it till I joined these forums but oh well to each our own......

Sora1915

Bronze Member
well ur one of the few

so tru.
----------------------------------------
Again more people like it than you seem to think >>; I seem to remember quite few people talking good about it on this thread alone.....and everyone I know personally really has no gripes about it either. Well except this fat bitch at my lunch table but she is just........well yeah you get the picture so her opinion doesn't count for anything >>;

And it seems KHII is in second on this poll as well, though I went with Days in the end :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I know people like bitching about it but I never have and in all honesty I never heard ANYONE bitch about it till I joined these forums but oh well to each our own......
When opened up to groups as vast as they can be on the internet, your opinions on things change.
I used to kind of like Bleach, for example. After discussions on /a/ and here on KHI, I realised how crap it was.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
∞;4609141 said:
When opened up to groups as vast as they can be on the internet, your opinions on things change.
I used to kind of like Bleach, for example. After discussions on /a/ and here on KHI, I realised how crap it was.
....I.....still love Bleach ^//////^ But I know what you mean....though my opinion really hasn't changed.....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's no problems with keeping an opinion, just so long as you also realise the truth/facts of the matter.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Probably the original, because all the worlds had their own purpose in the story, the battle system was good, the battles were very challenging, and there was still lots to do even after you beat the game.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Out of the above choices, Days is up there along with KH1. However, if KH2FM were an option, I'd have to choose that.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
∞;4609166 said:
There's no problems with keeping an opinion, just so long as you also realise the truth/facts of the matter.
Yeah I hear you there, people like flipping out when everyone DOESN'T have that same opinion >>; that's when problems start.......

Probably the original, because all the worlds had their own purpose in the story, the battle system was good, the battles were very challenging, and there was still lots to do even after you beat the game.
Days has an awful lot to do post-game as well >>; Like I still have to finish the damn challenges....

RememberRoxas

man the best kh game is that shitty phone game. man those graphics were so cool and i cant beleive it was on phone i be hangin out with ym friends and i be like hey i have kh on my phone

No I voted for KH1. Although I have more hours logged onto KH2

bbonager

Website
sites.google.com
Kingdom Hearts in general is a really great game why make me choose. But if I had to pick I would choose days or recom because days played through roxas's story and recom because of the epic final boss fights

Kyxenn

Kingdom hearts was friggen awesome in the fact that going to each world had a point, and you relied on Donald and Goofy and your summons. Plus, there were the extra boss fights. And yes, cliffhangers are amazing.

My favorite part of Kingdom Hearts was going to Hollow Bastian and The End of the World because there were actually tons of exploration and puzzles and REALLY tough enemies. It was nice. ^^

Kingdom Hearts II lost all of those aspects. There was little to no exploration going from checkpoint to checkpoint. Sora felt like a different character entirly transitioning from KH1 to KH2. The combat was improved but at the cost of NEVER having the opportunity to rely on Donald and Goofy, magic, or summons. Every world's atmosphere changed completely making it feel less like KH1 (IMO they shoulda kept the worlds EXACTLY the same and added more areas to each world to make it seem bigger with more exploration). There were rarely any cliff hangers because the worlds really had nothing to do with the main plot. And Hollow bastian THOROUGHLY disappointed me. It shows a cool castle that you CANT even explore, it brings Malificent back just so you CANT fight her, The 1000 heartless challenge sucked because it was so easy, and one of my favorite bosses, Behemoth, wasnt even there (it was totally there in one of the first trailers tho, total let down).

SOOOOOOO many dissappointing things with KHII that Im glad they (sorta) fixed with Re:CoM and Days. I Hope that Birth by sleep makes up for it! And oh! One more thing! They friggen forgot to throw in DODGE ROLL!!! lol

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts in general is a really great game why make me choose. But if I had to pick I would choose days or recom because days played through roxas's story and recom because of the epic final boss fights
Wow your font is very large.....like seriously my face was like "O.O;" when I first saw it xD

H

Haxon

cant... decide... all too... AWESOME!!!

But im currently obsessed with Days for the most part, so I will vote for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back