• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Final Boss in KH series (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite final boss kh series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepe1092

Awards
I do not know if someone has made a post about this.

Well, my boss favorite is Terra-Xehanort

Choose your favorite final boss.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Re: Best Final Boss in KH series

Fight-wise(LOL DARK HAZE SPAM)=Terranort

Theme/track-wise=Eh..hmm...Vanitas actually.

nostalgiaisapowerfuldrug=Ansem SoD

actually... That's not a darlk haze spam, it's a dark variation on Terra's dodging ability, dash, and the second is Sonic impact...

But beside that
Fightwise, I liked Ansem in Re:CoM The card duels were repetitive, but they kept me on my toes.
Musicwise, I liked Final Vanitas fight....
And for the lulz I liked Xemnas form two (The one where he combines all the powers of all the Org13 members met in KH2). just because of the scene after...

Radar

Bronze Member
I very much enjoyed Vanitas in Ventus' story-line. The first fight when he rode on the keyblades was badass, then he gave that awesome speach, and the two of the fought inside of Ven's heart. Then the final battle with the D-link just made it awesome.

I did like Xemnas battle alot in kh2 too though. It was long, but the finale when you fought alongside with Riku was awesome.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ansem SoD he had it all.
crazed need for power, awesome pedo voice "SUBMIT" XD
his level was dark (end of the world)
he was dark.

he might have been the hardest one to beat but he's still my favorite one.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Terranort and Vanitas(final). I was actually screaming while fighting them. Especially Vanitas.
"OH MY GOSH I DONT WANNA DIE FOR THE FIFTH TIME!!!" was frequently while fighting Vanitas and not to mention "Yes! I'm gonna kill him! Wait! *gasp* He shattered it! Huh? Why's the screen white? What's happening? ........ OH MY GOD VANITAS D-LINK."
What got me excited while fighting Terranort was the music. So cool.... I remember pausing the game just to listen to it. The part where the Aqua gets grabbed by the Guardian and is teleported to some place and Terra helping her's cool, too.

I liked Xemnas, too. But only 'cus of the million lasers part and the part where you fight against him sitting on his butt on a throne in cool arm and the entire KH2 Org arsenal.

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
The most entertaining out all them was Ansem from KH1. The little side battles were fun and once I got Donald & Goofy back, it was an all out War! Loved every second of it.

The dude that gave a challenge was Terranort. That dude was on my ass before I could press the pause button. Took me a while to get a hang of his pattern and beat him tho.

I would've said Vanitas, but I beat him quite easily with Ven & Aqua.

ZeldaPokemonFan

I very much enjoyed Vanitas in Ventus' story-line. The first fight when he rode on the keyblades was badass, then he gave that awesome speach, and the two of the fought inside of Ven's heart. Then the final battle with the D-link just made it awesome.

I did like Xemnas battle alot in kh2 too though. It was long, but the finale when you fought alongside with Riku was awesome.

Even though I didn't play BBS I did watch the first fight between Ven and Vanitas and is it me or does Vanitas the best KH bad guy. The fight was good and everytime Ven would attack Vanitus would say "too slow" and then counter. I everytime I heard him say that I LMAO and it made the fight enjoyable to watch. The other battles with Xion and Riku from Days haven't really watched or played yet so I can't say how good they are. I agree the handicap fight between Sora and Riku against Xemnas was one of the most epic boss battles I played through and its so great that it makes me think about again. It just soemthing we expected to happen in the sequel despite the way Riku was treated through the whole game.

Magnum

Terra-Xehanort is not the best in my opinion since he doesn't offer a real big challenge. In Terra's scenario, he is only difficult due to his extreme use of spammage which I view as weak. In the final episode, he was a complete joke especially the second phase. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is harder than all the final boss I've encountered so far in the series. His second phase is the hardest while the World of Chaos form is as challenging. Xemnas is almost as easy as Terra-Xehanort but Xemnas wins in the difficulty category when compared to Terra-Xehnaort. I'm not sure how hard Marluxia or Data-Roxas is since I haven't made it up to those points yet.

Terra-Xehanort FTW. That was some epic VAing.

I haven't gotten the same vibe I got from Billy Zane's voice acting.

Awards
I voted KH2 Xemnas.

For starters, it's silly, but I like to have my final bosses with some sort of scale. So that instantly eliminates Reverse Rebirth, Days (unless you look at Xion, but frankly that fight was just ok), coded, and BbS.

With regard to BbS, while it certainly offered some surprise, after the shock wears off, it's really not that great. The first phase is an almost exact copy of Terra's final boss (and I really just didn't enjoy that fight to begin with), and the second phase, while entertaining, is really just a mix of Terra's final boss and KH1 Ansem. So there's hardly any originality. The most enjoyable part is the music.

Reverse/Rebirth, obviously, is just a copy of one fight from the final boss of the first game, so I don't know why you would pick that over KH1.
The fight with Riku in Days is incredibly boring and incredibly easy. The music is nice but... it's just rehashed.
Roxas in coded is more or less a watered down version of Roxas from KH2FM and just uses the same animation from Days.

So then we have KH1, Re:CoM (Sora), and KH2.
Marluxia's out. His first fight is boring (CPU should have been better), second fight is pretty good but I'm not a fan of the music, and the third is awesome (with the best boss music in the series), but not enough to make up for the other two.

Just for the hell of it, I'll break down the KH1/KH2 fights by their individual components, since they have similarities (though not chronologically), and pick a winner in each category.

1. Ansem SoD phase 1 vs Xemnas phase 1: The music in both is great and neither fight is particularly hard, but Xemnas' fight is easy to the point where it's stupid (even though Memory Skyscraper looks cool), so this one goes to KH1.

2. Darkside vs Dragon (ship fight): Darkside, despite looking great, is an incredibly boring fight. The Dragon, while it isn't challenging, offers a bit more variety in gameplay, so this one goes to KH2. A shame we didn't get to fight Twilight Thorn again instead.

3. KH1 "appendages" vs KH2 "appendages": You know. All that other stuff you have to fight outside of actual boss fights. For KH1, it's that mast head on the world of chaos, the jelly "stomach" in it, and saving Donald and Goofy. For KH2, it's dodging the buildings, taking out the jet engines and destroying the reactor core. Neither are particularly challenging, but this one goes to KH1 purely because of the aesthetic- it just looks cooler. The organic look beats out the mechanical one.

4. World of Chaos Phase 1 vs Armor Xemnas Phase 1: This is tough. Fantastic music in both, though Guardando del buio edges out over A Fight to the Death a bit I would say. At the same time, though, the flying mechanic in KH1 was never really good, but it was cool seeing all of the Organization weapons return in the final fight for KH2. Neither is particularly challenging. I'm calling a tie on this one.

5. World of Chaos Phase 2 vs Armor Xemnas Phase 2: The other tough one. The segment of Darkness of the Unknown that plays in KH2 here is my favorite. And while Guardando del buio is great, the fact that it's been playing for some time, it kind of loses some oomph, so KH2 just manages to beat it music wise. Armor Xemnas isn't really as hard as World of Chaos either, but at the same time, his fight is way more fun (with all of the abilities maxed out) and it's much more different than the previous phase of Armor Xemnas, while World of Chaos remains a bit too similar. Plus, just the perspective in the Xemnas fight is great- seeing the whole world being sucked into a giant vortex, buidlings flying everywhere. I'm giving this one to KH2.

6. Ansem SoD Phase 2 vs Xemnas Phase 2: This was the only part of the Xemnas fight which was genuinely challenging (at least on the first tries), while Ansem SoD's fight was pretty formulaic and his attacks were easy to dodge. So difficulty goes to KH2. Music wise, it goes to KH1. While Forze del Male already played for the Riku fight, it's great hearing it here. On the other hand, I was never much of a fan of Darkness of the Unknown part III. Xemnas' environment and range of attacks is also better, so I would give this one to KH2 as well.

Obviously, people won't agree, but as a whole I just found KH2's final fights more entertaining. Not as difficult, but neither game has challenging final boss fights, so it didn't really matter to me. What really hurts KH1 is the damn flying mechanic.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
There are no multiple options here, so I have to chose Ansem in KH1.
Besides that, Final Vanitas (BBS) and Xemnas in KH2 are also a best final boss.

Terranort seem to be too crazy ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back