• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best and worst voice performances in the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
to be honest i never really paid any mind to the FF characters, i was too young to care lmao

Ree

Best:
Derek Stephen Prince, Vexen
Christopher Lee, Ansem the Wise

Worst:
Shanelle Workman, Larxene

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Even though I didn't like Larxene at all, I admit, her voice actress did a pretty good performance.

Ree

I thought she was decent herself but her voice wasnt.

redcrown

Awards
Genie's voice was so terrible. It sounds lazy yet forced at the same time, it's impossible to sit through any scene where he speaks. It sounds like Homer Simpson doing a bad impression. It has none of the charm of Robin William's version.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Genie's voice was so terrible. It sounds lazy yet forced at the same time, it's impossible to sit through any scene where he speaks. It sounds like Homer Simpson doing a bad impression. It has none of the charm of Robin William's version.
Do you mean his voice in KH1 & 2 or just in Re:coded because the voice actors changed.
As for Homer Simpson doing a bad impression, the VA in 1 & 2 was the same VA who voices Homer.

redcrown

Awards
Do you mean his voice in KH1 & 2 or just in Re:coded because the voice actors changed.
As for Homer Simpson doing a bad impression, the VA in 1 & 2 was the same VA who voices Homer.

I meant in KH1&2, never played Recoded or seen most of the cutscenes.
He was less unbearable in KH1 but KH2 was too much for me, but then again so was a lot of lame/bad Disney moments in KH2.
and yeah I know it's Homer Simpson. That's why I said it was Homer doing impressions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back