• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM site is here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
...is it just me or does Aqua look rather... odd? I mean, it looks like she was originally drawn to be in action pose but then half-way through drawing, Nomura decided to make her sitting down or something... I don't know, the position just looks really weird.

Terra666

Why? It's just going to have English voices and Japanese text, since it a Japanese exclusive game.

because many games that have come out in Japan got more lenguages, like english and spanish, and hopefully this will have them, but its just a feeling

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Aqua was rather lacking in the Nomura art department ^^
She got this wonderful piece to make up for that! :3

So, is this going to end up being the BBSFM cover art?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Oh come on. Why does Mickey have shoe belts...

Belts & Zippers Nomu

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
because many games that have come out in Japan got more lenguages, like english and spanish, and hopefully this will have them, but its just a feeling

Uh okay then. Just don't bet money on it.

She got this wonderful piece to make up for that! :3

So, is this going to end up being the BBSFM cover art?

And it's so very pretty~ <3

Hmmm, maybe xD

B

BriFTW

Okr37.png

POH16.png

Eb0CH.png

mFlan.png

Haven't done that in a while.

I love the artwork. The best one is Terra(what is it about six-packs that make everything SO much better?)

Crystal

Silver Member
The artwork is nice <3 especially Ventus ..
I love the background of the site :3

Ikkin

Bronze Member
im between 17 and 20, i need more protein in my diet

Eat as much protein as you want, you'll never have that body if you're not in the midst of intensive physical training. XD

...is it just me or does Aqua look rather... odd? I mean, it looks like she was originally drawn to be in action pose but then half-way through drawing, Nomura decided to make her sitting down or something... I don't know, the position just looks really weird.

Yeah, the pose itself is kind of awkward. Which is sad, because I love Nomura's new coloring style and the lines are nice, too.

I guess I'd just say it's inconsistent. Her eyes and mouth are half-open, as if she's falling asleep or something; the position of her torso and arms seems ready to attack but she's clutching her Keyblade to herself in a non-combative way (which almost makes her look cold); her legs are held too tightly together to be falling and look like she's kneeling instead.

On the other hand... she seems to have a little bit of muscle definition in her arms, which is nice. (On the other hand, it makes her look more like Riku, since her hair is very similar when Nomura draws it).

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back