• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM site is here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
155233_1596806652183_1596489364_1375007_1219570_n.jpg

My, is Nomura redrawing his own art? Why, I think he is.

I think the Terra art, while posed similarly, is a big enough improvement that it might as well be a new artwork. (The Mickey one, on the other thing, looks like he modified the original only enough to change the outfit)

The pose is not, in fact, exactly the same, particularly in the arms. The Compilation of KH version has Terra's left arm hanging loose by his side and his right arm and Keyblade held defensively in front of his friends. The new version has both of Terra's arms stretched out at the same angle, which is kind of reminiscent of the stiff "T-pose"-esque pose he makes when fighting Xehanort in the Terranort body, and his Keyblade is held too low to be effective for defense [i]or[/i] offense. The overall effect, I'd say, is quite different: the original is confidently protecting his friends, the new version is surprised and unprotected.

Though I have to ask: where'd you get that version of the Terra art? Less of it is cut off than in the version linked in the first post (but it's not transparent...).

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the Terra art, while posed similarly, is a big enough improvement that it might as well be a new artwork. (The Mickey one, on the other thing, looks like he modified the original only enough to change the outfit)

The pose is not, in fact, exactly the same, particularly in the arms. The Compilation of KH version has Terra's left arm hanging loose by his side and his right arm and Keyblade held defensively in front of his friends. The new version has both of Terra's arms stretched out at the same angle, which is kind of reminiscent of the stiff "T-pose"-esque pose he makes when fighting Xehanort in the Terranort body, and his Keyblade is held too low to be effective for defense [i]or[/i] offense. The overall effect, I'd say, is quite different: the original is confidently protecting his friends, the new version is surprised and unprotected.

Though I have to ask: where'd you get that version of the Terra art? Less of it is cut off than in the version linked in the first post (but it's not transparent...).

It's transparent. I posted the original rip from whoever ripped them off of the website on my FB page which changes renders and gives them a black or gray background and linked through there.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Happy to see it's up :D

Also, on the Message to the Kingdom site, they added a link to the BBSFM site, like they have for the other games.
In the pic for the link they used the Aqua pic.
banner-bbsfm.jpg

Grey

My God, Aqua and Terra are both so sexyyy ;_;

Thank you very much, Silh, for ripping these images! They're all terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back