• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Travel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraaxel

You know that portal in KH2 FM that leads to terra's battle,they might use those portals.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Well, each time its been opened to, its been through the powers of Darkness. (Riku opening it for Kairi, Axel opening it in the lab)

Who told you that darkness was used to open a portal to that realm?

Riku is an in between being, meaning he walks between darkness and light in a way which only he made possible. Axel possess no darkness or light -- he is nothingness. Not even I'm sure how that portal was opened, but I don't think it's connected to darkness or probably light.

Master Xehanort said:
Cross the walls in between the light and darkness to me. I'm tired of waiting, Terra!

Betwixt and Between, perhaps?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Who told you that darkness was used to open a portal to that realm?

Riku is an in between being, meaning he walks between darkness and light in a way which only he made possible. Axel possess no darkness or light -- he is nothingness. Not even I'm sure how that portal was opened, but I don't think it's connected to darkness or probably light.
XIII Order is most definitely confirmed to use the Dark Corridors. I'm pretty sure I'm not in the wrong on that point.
Though I prolly am. xD

.Oji

赤いテキスト
XIII Order is most definitely confirmed to use the Dark Corridors. I'm pretty sure I'm not in the wrong on that point.
Though I prolly am. xD

Yeah, they can travel through the Dark Corridors because of their cloaks. Without it, they'd probably be lost.

But anyway, what I'm saying is, "What is Betwixt and Between?" I don't think it's a part of darkness or light, but rather something in between. Twilight is what comes to mind, but so does nothingness. That realm led to both Twilight Town (when Kairi used it) and TWTNW (when Sora Used it).

Gah, it's so vague. >_<

Gabo

Yeah, they can travel through the Dark Corridors because of their cloaks. Without it, they'd probably be lost.
They can also open up the Corridors too..

I don't quite get how the cloaks are responsible for them being able to travel through them.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
They can also open up the Corridors too..

I don't quite get how the cloaks are responsible for them being able to travel through them.

Yeah, that's true as well. T^T

Well, since they lack hearts, perhaps they can use Corridor of Darkness without worrying about it's corrupting effects which it has on a heart. I'm positive that the cloaks are used to shield them from the darkness, though.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm not sure. I'm probably sure they'll do something with light. Not to mention I'm pretty sure they are traveling through the same darkness or some kind of portal. No idea if they'll have a gummy ship though.

d_fallen_1

Yeah, that's true as well. T^T

Well, since they lack hearts, perhaps they can use Corridor of Darkness without worrying about it's corrupting effects which it has on a heart. I'm positive that the cloaks are used to shield them from the darkness, though.

No, even nobodies can be swallowed if they continually use the darkness. It's the very reason why they wear the cloaks.

Ansem the Wise: ...They also protect themselves with these cloaks... so as not to be swallowed by the darkness. Do you understand me? Not even the Organization can control the darkness.

Gabo

hi!!!! everybody i'm new here
Erm. Hi. Welcome to the forum.
Next time, try and make a post semirelated to whatever we're talking about though. lol

PyroRiku

I think they're gonna use gummi ships cause in the first KH Cid used to own a gummi shop that he re-opened in the first KH so he must have owned it around the time of BBS.

Gabo

I think they're gonna use gummi ships cause in the first KH Cid used to own a gummi shop that he re-opened in the first KH so he must have owned it around the time of BBS.
He owned a Gummi Shop at another point in time? Hmm. I don't remember that, but I haven't played KH1 in ages.

But theres a chance he was talking about having a shop at another time during his nine years in Traverse Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back