• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Travel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
No, even nobodies can be swallowed if they continually use the darkness. It's the very reason why they wear the cloaks.

...They also protect themselves with these cloaks... so as not to be swallowed by the darkness. Do you understand me? Not even the Organization can control the darkness.

I mentioned that the cloaks protects them against the darkness before. Since they don't belong to either light or darkness, they are shunned by both, which is why they wear those cloaks.

I think they're gonna use gummi ships cause in the first KH Cid used to own a gummi shop that he re-opened in the first KH so he must have owned it around the time of BBS.

I honestly doubt that. If BBS takes place 10 years before the first KH, and the first Gummi Ship appeared during the time of the heartless (courtesy of Mickey), then I doubt he could've known about the meteor material in BBS.

Ansem Report 9 said:
Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks." It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

EDIT: AsYrsGoBy beat me to it.

Master Riku 789

see the ansem report that oji posted proofs it, that report was written by xehanort so if the walls fell when xehanort was an apprentince then gummi ships are out of the question for birth by sleep.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think BBS could travel by using the keyblade as a vehicle similar to how DS and Terra use it in the KH2 FM+ Terra battle and the secret ending.

I don't see how that'd work going from world to world..

State

Awards
One thing I didn't get with Kingdom Hearts was the separation issue. At the end of KH1, Sora made all the world's separate again. But in KH2, by finding items in each world, he could open a new path? So couldn't Gummi Ships still be used?

And didn't Mickey go visit AtW before the Heartless came via Gummi Ship?

Mickey's visit to Ansem was after the BBS events, we don't know if the Gummi Ships existed in or after BBS.

Gabo

Mickey's visit to Ansem was after the BBS events, we don't know if the Gummi Ships existed in or after BBS.

Read like the eight hundred other posts arguing about when the Gummi Ships existed.

OMG, guiz, we all knowz that we wil be travling on chocobos! Thru space and time.

lol.

Ok, seriously, I think that you will just, like, teleport there. When you want to. Maybe.

PyroRiku

Maybe cause Org.XIII traveled through corridors of darkness, maybe they travel through corridors of light in BBS. Like this picture it looks like Terra is summoning his keyblade but I dont think the light would be that big if he was just summoning a keyblade. Maybe he's like summoning a corridor of light.

FocusMeterTheoryprt2.jpg
[/IMG]

State

Awards
I have a theory:
Let's say that only the purest of hearts are the only ones taht can use the "Corridors of Light" (im assuming they exist). As in purest of hearts I mean the 7 princesses. We all know that Hollow Bastion and Sleeping Beauty's Castle are the worlds where they appear in BBS and they are worlds that a princess of heart reside. These corridors could be used as some gateway to escape from their world that has been destroyed or more as a shelter.

Gabo

Maybe cause Org.XIII traveled through corridors of darkness, maybe they travel through corridors of light in BBS. Like this picture it looks like Terra is summoning his keyblade but I dont think the light would be that big if he was just summoning a keyblade. Maybe he's like summoning a corridor of light.

No. I'm pretty sure he's summoning his Keyblade in that picture.

Gabo

NO!
Theres pictures of him summoning his keyblade and there's a much smaller light and it doesn't look all cresent shped like that.

*Points at Guardian Soul's post*

Yeah.

NO!
Screw You
I ****ing Right.
End of Discussion

Uhm.
Wow.
That's mature.
XD

I'm sincerely hoping you're joking.

Gabo

I've had a bad f*cking day and you guys are bieng serious f*ckheads so you can go ahead and blow it out your mother f*cking stuck up asses!

Erm...
You have some issues, dude.
Its not like any of use were being stupid or anything.
All Guardian Soul said was that it was the Keyblade being summoned.
Lmao.

Hormones.
xD
See? Now I'm being stupid

T

Twilight_Thorn

Who said their Keyblades were real?

urgh!!! i'm really starting 2 h8 those ppl who keep saying VAT's keyblades r fake! seriously, where's ur PROOF?!!

btw, Diedara sux. Itachi, Tobi, and Pein pwn teh hell out of him. XP

Apollo

Silver Member
urgh!!! i'm really starting 2 h8 those ppl who keep saying VAT's keyblades r fake! seriously, where's ur PROOF?!!

btw, Diedara sux. Itachi, Tobi, and Pein pwn teh hell out of him. XP

The fact that in KH1 Riku's keyblade was fake and it had no keychain. Than VAT's keyblades do not have keychains also. Riku's keyblade did not have a keychain and it was fake. Than VAT's keyblades did not have keychains... it is putting 2 and 2 together.

I've had a bad f*cking day and you guys are bieng serious f*ckheads so you can go ahead and blow it out your mother f*cking stuck up asses!

Like we all don't have bad days? Just about every school day of my life is bad, but I don't go complaining about it on the internet. After all, internet iz seriouz buiseness .

Really, though, your comment was extremely immature.

Also, aren't we getting a little off topic here?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
NO!
Screw You
I'm ****ing Right.
End of Discussion.

Don't be immature. Just because you were proved wrong doesn't give you any right to start swearing needlessly at people. Flaming like that is against the rules here, so whether you didn't know that before or just don't care, keep in mind that we can ban you outright if you continue.

Also, aren't we getting a little off topic here?

Yeah, you are, so let's get back on track, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back