• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Travel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Now that we have three posts in a row saying to get on topic...

I don't know. I'm really really leaning against the Corridors of Light. I'd much rather prefer some new unknown kind of tranportation.

And oh yeah. Adding to the list of transportation seen thus far...
Merlin teleporting himself, Sora, Donald and Mickey to the Cornerstone Of Light

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...
I was thinking that Terra's mode of transportation would be using his keyblade in that bike form (a seen in the LS battle) although we aren't sure if Terra will be able to do such things in BBS like modify and transform his keyblade, it isn't impossible to think it. we need to keep our views open. of course then how would Ven and Aqua get around? lol I condradicted myself. don't see that every day

Gabo

I was thinking that Terra's mode of transportation would be using his keyblade in that bike form (a seen in the LS battle) although we aren't sure if Terra will be able to do such things in BBS like modify and transform his keyblade, it isn't impossible to think it. we need to keep our views open. of course then how would Ven and Aqua get around? lol I condradicted myself. don't see that every day

Dun remember the bike form, but anyways..how would that help him get from world to world????

gotegenks

i wish sora would learn the darkness teleport skill xD riku had it, diz had it (which means AtW had it! >:O ) and all of the bad guys had it...i guess only bad guys get convenience T_T

*edit* its really just going through the corridor of darkness right? i heard there was also a corridor of light, so why doesn't sora use that?

Last edited:

Gabo

*edit* its really just going through the corridor of darkness right? i heard there was also a corridor of light, so why doesn't sora use that?
You really should read the other posts first.
Theres been no confirmation of corridors of light.
and either way, this thread is about travel in bbs

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
urgh!!! i'm really starting 2 h8 those ppl who keep saying VAT's keyblades r fake! seriously, where's ur PROOF?!!

Where's the proof that they're real?

btw, Diedara sux. Itachi, Tobi, and Pein pwn teh hell out of him. XP

If that's your opinion, so be it.

I really am still with the idea of another form of Betwixt and Between. Corridors of light might be a possibility too, I guess.

State

Awards
wait if there WAS a corridor of light...what happened to its use in KH, Com and KH2?

As I said before, it might only could've been used by the princesses of heart. Since Kairi was still young, she couldn't understandthe use of it or it's existence. Also, the corridors of light could've been used as hallways to shelter.

Gabo

wait if there WAS a corridor of light...what happened to its use in KH, Com and KH2?
If there was, then we can only assume that Mickey never learned about it. The method I'd assume either died out or simply hasn't been found out by the present heroes.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
probably by transporting through some kind of portal on the ground right next to each save point.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I say new method, but it's inefficient and at the end they discover Gummi ships. This would be a nice set up for KH 1.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I say new method, but it's inefficient and at the end they discover Gummi ships. This would be a nice set up for KH 1.

Your right. Didnt DiZ see the gummi falling from the sky? and that was a few years later. So it would not be gummi. I wonder what it will be. Im just happy i have a PSP so i can get it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back