• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS trailer rememberance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's keyblade

I was just thinking.Do you guys remember wen you first saw the birth by sleep full trailer? Back when we didn't know piss shit (although all we know now is the shit part) and you were saying in your mind "Who the hell is that"? I'd like to know what you were thinking.I know it's wy late to be saying this but at least we're more stuff from scans and whatnot so this seems like an ok time to do this.

I'll start off with one thing. I remember when you first see Ven's helmet smashed and I saw his face I thought "Holy shit that's Roxas!!!" And I was thinking something like it was a was with nobodies and Roxas in the war or something.I thought the blue moon thing (whatever you want to call it now Kh etc.) was what released them or whatever. Trust me it was weird.

TwilightLegends

I remember for the first trailer (Concept) I thought it might of been SRK, and it was a preview for KH3
The one for Final Mix, I was like FFFUUUUUU SO EPIC, and saw Ven and was, OMFG I THINK THATS ROXAS!

Jolts

I didn't know what to think of Sunset Horizons, but when I saw the BBS trailer I thought: Who the heck are those guys, and HOW IS ROXAS THERE???? I was also wondering how Mickey could possibly look so awesome......

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
All I remember was feeling disappointment, because I knew I wasn't going to be able to play any actual fights that epic.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
all my cuzins and I thought ven was roxas.....and he died :(

and that MX was some creepy bald dude.....ok he still is but we know more now...kinda

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I was also wondering how Mickey could possibly look so awesome......
Cuz he's the best.
When I saw the Sunset Horizons, I thought it was SRK when they were grown up. The Final Mix Trailer confused the crap out of me. I was wondering why the hell Roxas was there instead of Sora

State

Awards
Aaah... Let me think... I do remember keeping my attention on DS, MX and Ven, since I didn't though of any resemblance between him or Xemnas.

jda-roxas

for me, my first thought was "OH BOY AN OTHER KINGDOM HEARTS FILLER :D," like chain of memories and then i saw the Roxas looking kid who we later learned was Ventus and was like "hm, where would he fit in, wasn't he gone after sora got rid of him near the end of KH2?" which led me to thinking it must be before kingdom hearts 2 so then i thought it was his first organization mission and was like "Omg they have been hiding their bad ass armor," and then i realized that couldn't be possible cause they all used key blades and only Roxas is the only organization member that is supposed to. also there was Terra and Aqua and i dont remember seeing them anywhere in the other games. So then i thought it could be like the origin of it all.

Later we learned it happened ten years before kingdom hearts and i was like wow,it is an other "filler" but seems more important than others due to its explaining most things we were left to figure out on our own.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
When I saw the concept video first, it gave me the impression that the next game was going to take place in the future since SRM Keyblade were stuck in the ground and everything looked rusty. The BBS vid changed my mind when I saw they had different Keyblades.DS I didn't think of much but MX scared me a little :3 But then all that crazy crap happened and I'm all wondering what's going on.
Aqua's helmet falls off and I'm "Who the hell is that?!" Then Ven's helmet cracks and I'm all wondering what kind of old man has that strength? Then "Is that Roxas!?" And Terra ripping his helmet off I honestly thought he looked sort of like Axel. But in the end, it all left me confused especially when Mickey comes along with the Star Seeker. Glad some of that is cleared up now.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
when i first saw the BBS trailer i was thinking it was a older sora,roxas and somehow kairi with a differ hair color fighting againt a old ansem.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I thought they had killed Roxas, but then I saw those wierd people I'd never seen before, I accepted MX and DS as new bad guys after KH but Terra and Aqua back then had me confused.

Now That I reflect on it, I was an idiot on this matter back then. >.>'

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
To be honest when I saw the trailer I instantly though prequel! Like the story before SRK. Don't ask how.... I just knew for some reason. And then I saw the FInal Mix + and thought "well wait that looks kinda like roxas...". Stupid final mix, makes me doubt myself

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I knew they wernt SRK and when I saw Vens face at first I didnt actually realise he looked like Roxas (stupid resolution video).

omni/riku

truth be told i thought kingdom hearts was turning into a finalfantasy thing with all new characters and plot and what not i almost cried and wen i saw ven i thought that he was going to be another cid and be in all of them. thank god i was wrong

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
When I first saw that trailer I totally thought it was KH3 and I was thinking "Where is Riku?"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just watched it...then at the end I was like "I LOVE IT"
Then, later, I wated the final mix video and I was like: "Massive epicness! I LOVE IT EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm a KH whore lol

Aria

braver by the minute
I didn't know it was for BBS at the time(every triler on yt then had it as kh3). I was mad, I thought they were killing Roxas off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back