• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeofHearts18

I dont really think he looks like him that much, but the CGI image or whatever its called made me automatically think of Xehanort.

the CGI pic first made me think of my friend who has the exact same eye/lip expression. then after that, i thought of xehanort immediately after

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I hope I'm not the only one that noticed that when Vanitas' laughs maniacally after Aqua touches him, the voice sounds just like Light Yagami's laugh from Death Note.

We all know that Riku from Kingdom Hearts and Light Yagami from Death Note are voiced by the same person, yes?

BladeofHearts18

I hope I'm not the only one that noticed that when Vanitas' laughs maniacally after Aqua touches him, the voice sounds just like Light Yagami's laugh from Death Note.

We all know that Riku from Kingdom Hearts and Light Yagami from Death Note are voiced by the same person, yes?

yes but vanitas' voice actor is sora's from what i've heard. many people have been saying he sounds more like sora than Riku.

K

Keyblade Elite X

Does anyone know what the new song is called in the BBS trailer is called?

BladeofHearts18

Who is this?????

no one knows. if you read a few pages ago, i said it could be MX, a changed terra, Ansem the wise. if a frozen Ven is in DI then it is most likely a changed terra visiting a frozen Ven after the tragic events that happened during the final mix scene. it could also be aqua or MX. aqua also visiting him and MX visiting him to tell him that he has lost it. and cannot regain it again. or something like that. he could also be in CO since in CO, the area changes by what you think it is. so i am guessing ven dreams of being in DI looking at the stars. there is proof of this since in the trailer it shows aqua standing in front of CO.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Keyblade Elite X
Does anyone know what the new song is called in the BBS trailer is called?

I'm going to assume you're not referring to Hikari, the theme of the first KH game.

I think it's Ven's theme, cuz you can hear pieces of Roxas' theme in it. But officially, it's unknown.

H

Haxon

I said somthing similar to this, but it was in a different thread. Riku Replica laughs like that in the Japanese Re:CoM too, but a little lower pitched. Its the same laugh though.

I think Vanitas sounds more like Riku than Sora... it would make more sense that way too, because of his appearence.

BladeofHearts18

I said somthing similar to this, but it was in a different thread. Riku Replica laughs like that in the Japanese Re:CoM too, but a little lower pitched. Its the same laugh though.

I think Vanitas sounds more like Riku than Sora... it would make more sense that way too, because of his appearence.

well after we find out english vanitas' voice then we can find out if he resembles more of a sora or riku. but in japanese, it could be both.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Haxon15

You're not the only one. I remember saying this a few times too, but almost every time, people would just link me to that one person's vid on youtube saying that it's actually Miyu Irino and not Mamoru Miyano.

Oh well, we'll find out who's right soon enough.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
if you see the trailer at part 6:39 you can see terra has his old keyblade XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back