• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

You're not the only one. I remember saying this a few times too, but almost every time, people would just link me to that one person's vid on youtube saying that it's actually Miyu Irino and not Mamoru Miyano.

Oh well, we'll find out who's right soon enough.

It's Miyu Irino. Just compare Vanitas' voice to Sora's voice in the Kingdom Hearts game. Very similar.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Ansem's narration in the trailer makes me think he's narrating the whole events of BBS including referring to the boy who saved the worlds with his Keyblade and to find the door which is most definitely Sora.

αsiя

space coke
Ansem's narration in the trailer makes me think he's narrating the whole events of BBS including referring to the boy who saved the worlds with his Keyblade and to find the door which is most definitely Sora.

Hmm that would be weird unless Ven comes across Ansem and Ansem tells him all that stuff and they use that as the narrations OR BBS could be told to SRK in the present but Mickey somehow finds a letter of Ansem that has all this info

The last and final Ansem Report
stupid but possible

Awards
It's not fabricated, Nomura talks about it in Another Report.
The Dark Coastline isn't actually a part of TWTNW, but I don't really blame anyone for not knowing. It's never actually explained in the games.

Though, to clarify, it should be referred to as the Dark Margin.
Dark Coastline is acceptable since Nomura himself refers to it as such, but we've known it to be the Dark Margin since the heyday of kh2 hacks and mods.

Using the room mod, people found the "Dark Margin" (As it was classified in-game), though it was difficult and glitchy to actually play there:

Should be noted that the developers went to the added effort of placing the Dark Margin in its own section. That is, for example, while Roxas' Room is under "Twilight Town," Dark Margin gets its own section, referred to as "World of Darkness." In other words, even the developers were aware that it was not a part of TWTNW, or any other world at that.

The term "Dark Margin" was further confirmed when it was used as the title of the cutscene where Roxas and Xemnas meet in Days.

Yeah. Fun facts.

B

brosandi

I think Ansem's narration is actually from the secret movie and not from the actual game. It doesn't make much sense if it were to come from the game.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Then who is LS, Aqua? :/
Of course its Terra. Its his armor and all, and his hatred.

LS=Lingering Sentiment.
Sure, he may have a striking resemblance to Terra but like I said, it's not comfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back