• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1111111

Xemnas and Roxas at Dark Margin: "I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you.... Do you remember your true name?" Roxas's true name = Ven?

I think that it's stated somewhere that LS is not canon and was just meant to be a hint to BBS, as well as be the ultimate super boss!

αsiя

space coke
Its been confirmed that when Xemnas says that he then later says "Sora"

Hikari221

Yeah, because it's IMPOSSIBLE for someone else with similar dimensions to wear it.

That person would also have to have the same exact skills as Terra, not to mention the same Keyblade and armor.

I would say impossible.

αsiя

space coke
Because Roxas didnt remember shit from the past (sora's memories)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Because he would remember that he was Sora, the Organizations biggest enemy D:

Awards
Because he would remember that he was Sora, the Organizations biggest enemy D:

Actually, as of Roxas' creation, Sora didn't know anything about the Org. All he would have known is that Xemnas looks a lot like Ansem SoD. Some lying could've easily solved that problem, at least until Xion took his place... (I mean, all they have him do is kill Heartless, which Sora does anyways).

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
bbsjfpic19.jpg

mickey behind ven hahahahaha XD

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know it's still confusing; Aqua is in the Dark Meridian after TAV's fight with MX and Vanitus? Sora and Riku ended up there after fight Xemnas. Ventus in a white cloak after the batte, being watched by who?

MX: maybe, but the MX/Terra fusion still is possible

Aqua: Dunno, maybe it was her before she disappeared

Terra: or a changed Terra, watching over his friend

What a mintue... could the the Last two be Aqua and Terra or Aqua and Ventus? this story gets more like FFX everday. If any of you played it, I haven't.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
This is so AWESOME! THe one bad thing about the trailer releasing was that i was out of town, but luckily they had free computer access at the hotel im at ^^

THE TRAILER WAS KICKASS!

And one question. Is there a youtube version of this trailer where it is subbed in the video like the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back