• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

045.jpg
Notice how he has the X strap just like Terra... am I sensing another connection? :D

shadow1111111

Before Roxas returns to Sora to become part of him again, he and Axel's spirit are seen talking on the clock tower of Twilight Town. Axel says "You have a heart, don't you, while Namine and I, we don't really have hearts, do we?"

Awards
Everyone who has a Keyblade in BBS has that strap... I'm not sure if Master Xehanort is a weilder since we haven't actually seen him summon a Keyblade. Master Eraqus also has that strap and so does Ven and Aqua.

shadow1111111

Since Axel confirmed Roxas's possession of a heart in FM+, here's my theory:

Notice how in the trailer Ven is shown wrapped up on the paopu tree on DI and then at the very end Sora is shown on the same tree. Now I know that it is typical for Sora and co. to hang around this tree, but I think that it is hinting that Ven becomes a part of Sora. In losing his heart, it is possible that his heart was "absorbed" into Sora by natural means or perhaps a ritual. Now the ritual thing cannot be backed up and is merely my speculation, but Ven being strongly connected to Sora is proved by Roxas's appearance as Ven. Ven's right half of his shirt is Roxas's, their pants are the same, they both wear a black and white checkered wrist band, and there is the little thing about them having the exact same head. It looks as though Ven loses his heart like Kairi. What if his heart enters Sora's as Kairi's does? Does this mean that Sora released Ven's heart when he released Kairi's?

Though there is still the hole as to why Roxas had to become a part of Sora again.

H

Haxon

It's obvious you've never seen a baby in your life, because babies don't naturally have a full head of spiky hair or the face of a teenager.
Its obvious you cant sense sarcasm, and didnt read my argument the page before that. :/

Shane671

If you look at the trailer pause right before it shows ven's face in the blanket. Next to the tree there is someone in cloak that looks like Org. XIII

diogo14

Ven's clothing = Roxas

Oh and did everyone love how the Witch in that Snow White scene breathed all over the place? I'd die too if I was there.

xD AHAHAHA :57:

--

One thing, Nomura suggested to play BBS in this order:

Terra > Ven > Aqua

I sense Aqua has the saddest ending.. he wouldn't say that just because... right?

BladeofHearts18

Since Axel confirmed Roxas's possession of a heart in FM+, here's my theory:

Notice how in the trailer Ven is shown wrapped up on the paopu tree on DI and then at the very end Sora is shown on the same tree. Now I know that it is typical for Sora and co. to hang around this tree, but I think that it is hinting that Ven becomes a part of Sora. In losing his heart, it is possible that his heart was "absorbed" into Sora by natural means or perhaps a ritual. Now the ritual thing cannot be backed up and is merely my speculation, but Ven being strongly connected to Sora is proved by Roxas's appearance as Ven. Ven's right half of his shirt is Roxas's, their pants are the same, they both wear a black and white checkered wrist band, and there is the little thing about them having the exact same head. It looks as though Ven loses his heart like Kairi. What if his heart enters Sora's as Kairi's does? Does this mean that Sora released Ven's heart when he released Kairi's?

good point but when riku(possessed by ansem SOD) said that sora had kairi's heart. he probably also knew that sora had ven's heart. so he made him use the heart unlocker and unlocked kairi's and ven's heart. then, ven's heart went into sora's nobody which created roxas. eventually, he remembers that lea ( axel) was his friend. this is a very good theory because all the proof is there. it's just a cause of if it did happen or if it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back