• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preperation!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
[Release] KH Keyblade PTF
Theme I found, you gotta join the site to get it. D:
*Joined, and has it.

And I made a Wallpaper for your PSP:
6fa6j8.png

They look great together.
D:

Yeah, right off the bat, buying the game, on the way home-- THE DATA INSTALL WAIT, then play.

WHAT!!! Look at that theme! HOLY CRAP THATS NICE! O__o

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
I finished mines today. I motivated myself to hard work before the release. xD
I'm gonna make sure I'm done with my summer assignments by the release day

I KNOW RIGHT?! Kingdom Hearts Channel

I think you mixed up the audio cable with the visual ones?
O___O
It happens to me once in a while..
I got my component cables. But....>_>..doesnt work for Progressive, but the other option, but its weird, the color. xDD. Ah well Imma keep it anyways till i get a new tv or figure out if my tv can have Progressive scan. D:. I still have my other cords :3
">

O___O
I got my component cables. But....>_>..doesnt work for Progressive, but the other option, but its weird, the color. xDD. Ah well Imma keep it anyways till i get a new tv or figure out if my tv can have Progressive scan. D:. I still have my other cords :3
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
I'll probably get Component Cables (with money I scurry up since I'm scraping the bucket here...) now that you mentioned it. But I dunno if I'll either get the Cables or the case... I'm gonna check right now if it fits in this case that I've had for quite some time now. It was either made wrong or the maker of it was drunk while designing it cuz my DS lite DOES NOT fit good in it...

3 laughing minutes later: Yeah, no... It fits snug and all but one of the sides with the buttons is sticking out of the top of the case's opening... I think I'll go with the case. And I made sure to get a clear case since I'm getting the decal skin!

30 seconds later (noticing I didn't post everything...I should stop updating the times): I forgot to mention that although I don't have a PSP yet or anything in hand to say I'm preparing, I have been making and searching all over the internet for Kingdom Hearts PSP backgrounds. I like the one on the actual website since it also changes the icons too. I can't wait til they unlock the rest of the downloadable content once BBS comes out!

Last edited:

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
O___O

No cause I put it in Interlace mode, and when I press down at the bottom it glitchy, and staticky. and When I put it in Progressive, It didnt show a picture it was all fuzzy, and weird like in the white noise movie xD. But yeah. I dont think my tv uses Progressive even tho it has those cable outlets, :/

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
O.O
LUCKY BISH jk lol
Well, my dad cant take me til 6:00 sadly, so I'll be DYING those 3 hours after school >.>
But yeah, I'll just charge it like crazy.... I just put the BbS theme from the website onto the PSP, so it looks super epic :3
I know what you mean!!! I have an appointment an hour and forty five minutes after school ends and although it would only take about 40 minutes to go to the GameStop and then to the dentist appointment, my mom's probably going to make me wait. And to top it off, she wants to go to the mall (although we must have went to the mall at least 7 times this summer). Really, she knows that I swore I would do an unboxing the moment I got home and then a gameplay video and then in a few days a review. I'm probably only going to play for like... 4-10 hours straight (if I don't sleep that night, which is possible). The bad thing is that school starts the Wednesday before the Release and the day before is Labor day weekend (LONG DAY FOR FAMILY GATHERINGS...Time loves to slow down at boring events like this where the only person my age is more than a foot shorter than me and is SUCH a girly girl...). I'm probably going to do an all nighter or a 3 hour sleep limit. But the only way I'll wake up is if I set both alarm clocks at the same time... Dang for such a heavy sleeper...

terrais

man i wanna saver all the fun but i know its to tempting im gonna beat it so fast :[

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I know what you mean!!! I have an appointment an hour and forty five minutes after school ends and although it would only take about 40 minutes to go to the GameStop and then to the dentist appointment, my mom's probably going to make me wait. And to top it off, she wants to go to the mall (although we must have went to the mall at least 7 times this summer). Really, she knows that I swore I would do an unboxing the moment I got home and then a gameplay video and then in a few days a review. I'm probably only going to play for like... 4-10 hours straight (if I don't sleep that night, which is possible). The bad thing is that school starts the Wednesday before the Release and the day before is Labor day weekend (LONG DAY FOR FAMILY GATHERINGS...Time loves to slow down at boring events like this where the only person my age is more than a foot shorter than me and is SUCH a girly girl...). I'm probably going to do an all nighter or a 3 hour sleep limit. But the only way I'll wake up is if I set both alarm clocks at the same time... Dang for such a heavy sleeper...

Dude, we can do it together

Better yet, I'll race you

Aqua D.Light

I pre-ordered the bundle<3 too bad that the same week the game comes out we're taking 6 week exams at school, so I'm probably gonna have to wait till the weekend to play it. :(

SM Shep

Well, for starters, I bought a 2GB memory stick about a year ago that will be completely devoted to BBS (Data install, game saves, etc.). I pre-ordered and completely payed off the game (along with Fallout: New Vegas). I will completely charge my PSP from the minute i wake up on the 6th. On the 7th, I have school, but i have fifth block off and I will use that time to go get the game and start the Data install so that it will be ready by the time I am ready to play. 4 years of waiting for a game makes a person plan things out.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Well, for starters, I bought a 2GB memory stick about a year ago that will be completely devoted to BBS (Data install, game saves, etc.). I pre-ordered and completely payed off the game (along with Fallout: New Vegas). I will completely charge my PSP from the minute i wake up on the 6th. On the 7th, I have school, but i have fifth block off and I will use that time to go get the game and start the Data install so that it will be ready by the time I am ready to play. 4 years of waiting for a game makes a person plan things out.

YES!
Perfectly fits with your sig as well~

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Today I learned that the week BBS comes out, I have a 10 day break from school
Thank you God

metrifyx

Well, I preordered the bundle, so there's nothing I can really do to prepare the PSP itself. I'm probably going to buy the component cable, though. And though it doesn't pertain to PSPs, energy drinks. Lots of energy drinks.

I have a four-day break before BBS comes out. From the 3rd to the 6th. Pure torture. Fortunately, I get awful migraines every ten days, and another one is due that week. Only problem is, I'll be playing BBS over a bucket. D:

Thank you for linking to that awesome theme (and that wallpaper is awesome)!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I return from a weekend camping trip a day before BBS comes out. How ironic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back