• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preperation!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
Nothing really. I'll charge my PSP fully a few days before the release, but that's about it. Boring, I know.

I just keep my PSP plugged in whenever I play it. I wish I had a TV that worked with a Component Cable. I have bought a 16 GB Memory Stick in Preperation, not that I need the space for BBS other then the install.

FinalKingdmBlade

my new battery came in today, started charging that instantly lol i've got a little over a gig left of free space on my 4 gig, so that should be enough, if not i found a random two gig in my closet that i can use lol I'm still conflicted on getting the guide though, i got another 50 bucks at best buy, so its between buying the guide and some blank CDs, or Valkyria Chronicles 2

D

Deleted member 34215

I think I'll just use my memory card and copy Dissidia data install on my computer. That should be enough to make room for BbS data install.

Alr67

Awards
One question, if I have a MemoryStick Micro of 8GB and an adaptor, the speed will be slower than if I use a MemoryStick PRO duo?

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Lucky boy you, Sora the Key. (I need to know what you want me to call you. xD)

Friday I'll be out volunteering, then heading by GameStop to see if they have the Strategy Guide.
May also poke around town for a memory card and see if I can get one for a decent price. ^^

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I bought the av cable, but I don't like how there's a medium sized square box when I play a psp game on the tv, is there a way to fix that? (When I'm at the psp main menu, it covers the whole tv screen, but when I play a psp game the screen is down sized.)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I bought the av cable, but I don't like how there's a medium sized square box when I play a psp game on the tv, is there a way to fix that? (When I'm at the psp main menu, it covers the whole tv screen, but when I play a psp game the screen is down sized.)

No...PSP games can only be displayed at a maximum length and width...movies, pictures, PSN store, menu, etc. all can be full screen. IDK, but my TV is stupid and it automatically stretches the image to fit the TV completely, so I'll see if it does that with this considering it's all black around it, I just hope it doesn't do it to the point where it looks bad.

gdude30

Yay what a great topic. Glad to see people pre-ordering bundles, games, getting accessories, or charging their PSP's for the 7th.

I pre-ordered mine about a week ago online. Than the shipping option and street delivery date confused me because I'm stupid about postal stuff. Even though I sort of work with the postal stuff.

I cancelled the online order last week and went to a gamestop that's 5 minutes away and pre-ordered it there. The guy said it will be here when the store opens at 10 am on the 7th. I'll be there at 9:30 :O

He also told me if they have any of the stickers left he'll give em. They are first come first serve. I learned that the hard way with the nintendogs lunch bag. Although pre-ordering at a mall was not the wisest thing I've ever done. Anyways can't wait to get my bundle even though I hear 3000 isn't very haxable :(. I am also excited for the PSP myself. I downloaded tons of free (legal) demos and I see lots of demos on the PSN Store. I'll get a 4GB memory card with the bundle but I'm tempted to get an 8gb. There is one on sale for 24. I ordered a Logitech Slim Case which arrives on the 4th thank god. But extra for shipping sucks. I found a really cool nylon case at fry's too. It saddens me how hard it is to find a good pocket sized case for UMD games. They have cool ones for travel that are bulky but rarely any good pocket sized ones. It irks me how sony is pushing psp go and accessories for 3000 are slim.

So I think I'll just get a headset controller thingy now and maybe a screen protecter. I used the logitech case for my old PSP 1000 though and it seemed fine and I never had scratches. But who knows better safe than sorry. I can't wait for this to come out.

Unfortunately I'm off work monday but not tuesday. But as soon as I get off work tuesday morning I can go by gamestop and pick up the game (hopefully) before anyone else. Even though I'm on eastern time I'll use my friends camera to take pics of the stuff in the bundle. Oh and the gamestop guy told me all PSP bundles in NA are UMD Game only. Do we at least get the instructions?

So excited and trying hard not to spoil the game. But it's really hard now that it's been leaked and youtube videos aren't safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back