• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS is not the first kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trignomtri

a keyblade war game could be cool it could star MX and ME when they were young.... i would like a book though

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think he'll make a KW game no one thought he'd make BBS so you never know Nomura might come up with a ver engrossing storyline.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No one thought he'd make BBS because there was nothing really there being indicative of events that required a past game, save for several things.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I personally wouldn't write off a game about the Keyblade Wars, especially with Nomura being aware that he can only go on with the series based around Sora so far. It would still somehow connect to Sora, true (lol HOW HIS PARENTS MET 8D) but it wouldn't have him as the main protagonist and due to the time shifts would let the connection be a bit more loose.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Honestly, I wouldn't want them to create a game about the Keyblade Wars unless they tie it in to everything that has happened so far in the series. It would ruin the entire series if the game had major plot holes.

tdc456

I'd rather they just make some cool cinematic that depicts a summary of the war itself and what it was about. That would be much easier than trying to make an entire game with even more new characters about something that doesn't affect anything we've learned in the series so far.

αsiя

space coke
I just hope that we just get cutscenes of the Wars in BBS or secret reports of the War
I just want KH3
I dont think the Keyblade Wars will have a big connection to the main storyline

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Yeah, we don't need a whole 'nother game concerning the Keyblade War, just a cutscene or two. Even just a short series of Reports, or something.

popcornlion

My Heart will be consumed by Darkness if there was another prequel
Im tired of all those side games
whats next a Kairis
Game to show what happened during Soras adventure?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My Heart will be consumed by Darkness if there was another prequel
Im tired of all those side games
whats next a Kairis
Game to show what happened during Soras adventure?

The small and insignificant difference is that we know what happened to Kairi during Sora's adventures -
she was comatose during KH1
She was a blissfully ignorant kid during Days
and she got kidnapped in KH2.
Nothing to cover here, as opposed to the Keyblade wars that aside from seemingly being the basis to BBS which is the basis to KH1, is a freaking war. They'd have what to tell there.

Birnax

I really hope keyblade wars isn't made. Its has nothing to do with the story whatsoever. Anyone who disagrees is a fool.

ashleerox1

I think its unlikely but it's possible, I wish Nomura would quit focusing so much on side games and move on to KHIII.
I don't think we can decide if we need a keyblade wars game until we play BBS. There could be enough information in that game.
Don't get me wrong, I've played all the released side games and they were good, and I will be playing BBS, but I really really am ready for another main game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back