• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS is not the first kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

I thought the "Keyblade war" was in BBS...

I think it's one of those wait and see things, though. D;

Why would a war take place in the events of bbs? The game focuses on, like, six characters that have keyblades. You would call that a war? Wars involve armies, and all those abandoned keyblades were already there. Plus, before now the war had been talked about like a legend that happened long ago. Ten years before kh isn't long enough ago for a legend to have taken place.

stacyadams

I hope they wrap up sora's story first before heading back further than BBS.I mean,BBS is going to help explain why sora's story had to happen in the first place.How the heartless/nobodies came to be,etc.

stacyadams

And games before BBS would explain why BBS had to be and so explain why Sora's story had to be :\

I guess I wouldn't really mind that as long as they made the Disney aspect of the games relevant again.

State

Awards
What if the reports in this game have information about the Keyblade Wars? There have been unlockable reports in each KH game, so, I think the contents of the reports will have info regarding the KW. I think the one who wrote these would've been Eraqus or MX.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
And games before BBS would explain why BBS had to be and so explain why Sora's story had to be :\
Going by that train of thought, games before the game before BBS would explain why the game before BBS has to be. It's endless (kinda like Star Wars). An easy way would be to explain fully the Keyblade War in BBS.

But I don't rule the possibility out. Though such game would either have drastic gameplay change (it's a war in theory) or would be some kind of MMO (a war, that's easy).

Dragonsblight

I would have to say that there will not be a game to explain the keyblade wars sadly. Like posted recently they will probably just explain what it was and what happened in BBS.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I would have to say that there will not be a game to explain the keyblade wars sadly. Like posted recently they will probably just explain what it was and what happened in BBS.

Your wrong. I hope theres a game it be intresting to see how Nomura portrays this what character you'll play as.

V

VIIIAxelVIII

If there's a prequel to Kingdom Hearts I,it's likely that there will be no more prequels.

Grey

I don't see how the Keyblade Wars need a new game. They can be covered in-depth in BbS.

Chances are, any effect that they have on the storyline can merely be talked about in BbS, and if the Keyblade Wars are so important to BbS's plotline, it'll have to be explained in BbS in order for it to make sense.

Something can be important, but not requiring a game's worth of depth. Roxas's and Namine's birth in the Sora-Stabbing scene was very important to the series, but that doesn't mean it requires a lot of depth.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Something can be important, but not requiring a game's worth of depth. Roxas's and Namine's birth in the Sora-Stabbing scene was very important to the series, but that doesn't mean it requires a lot of depth.

Oh yes. Let's compare a momentary scene to a war.
And, uh, those births spawned not one but two games and that's without looking at KH2 at all. So. I don't see your point.

F

Fagren

I see the Keyblade War being the same as the fight against 1,000 heartless in KH2.Just spam Triangle for 2-5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back