• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS is not the first kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
It's possible, if it seems like it's really important to the plot of BBS or the other games then maybe. It doesn't seem that significant to the plot right now though.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
It;d be fun to play through the keyblade wars but I doubt it.

Bulbasaur

I thought the "Keyblade war" was in BBS...

I think it's one of those wait and see things, though. D;

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Nomura has said he may release the Keyblade Wars in "episodes", so it may be a game, a book, or a video, we don't know.

But I honestly don't think they should make a KW game unless there are more main games beyond KH3. If 3 is the end, then I don't see a reason for yet another prequel.

Also, what would be the enemies? Heartless and unversed don't exist yet.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
My God. Seriously. Something happened before BBS? BIG DEAL. Sora was born before KH1. HOMG WE GOTTA MAKE A GAME ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT HAPPENED BEFORE.

No. Keyblade Wars =/= A game is definitely going to be made.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
∞;4630378 said:
My God. Seriously. Something happened before BBS? BIG DEAL. Sora was born before KH1. HOMG WE GOTTA MAKE A GAME ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT HAPPENED BEFORE.

No. Keyblade Wars =/= A game is definitely going to be made.

A mood killer
give me a break
:V Really they don't need to. However, their probably will be plotholes in BBS which can be filled that way.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I don't see why they WOULDN'T make a KW game. It seems to be a key event in the KH Universe. It is mentioned in the fairy tale Kairi's Grandmother told her, MX references it in BBS, it would make sense to me.

A giant war between light and darkness, maybe a few key details that'll be explained in BBS. It may be important, but there doesn't seem to be enough info on it ATM to make it a full-fledged game.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Another Report said:
---XI - Concerning the keyphrase “Keyblade War”, could you be a little more specific about that? Could it be related to the “Fairytale of Children and Light” that Kairi’s Grandmother told?
Nomura: To tell the story about the Keyblade War we need the capacity of hi-spec hardware and we need to accumulate all of our knowledge on this hardware. And in telling this story, we will need to tell it in separate episodes, and how specifically to tell it has yet to be figured out.

As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such and old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant.

I personally think they won't bother to make a game about the Keyblade Wars, but you never know. Certainly Nomura has been thinking about ways in which the story of Keyblade War could be told.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
^*sigh*
f**k. >=(

didn't Nomura say that BBS was the furthest back he was going to go?
i'm pretty sure the most they'll refer to the KW would be in flashbacks. but then again, he did mention that there would be another game before KH3 will be released. so, idk =/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back