• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Info in Dengeki PS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorapotter

Don't know if this has been posted yet
It seems that in the last issue of Dengeki Playstation magazine there were some pages dedicated to BBS.

“dŒ‚PlayStation ONLINE

In the official page theres a small picture of 2 of the pages. The screens seems to be the same screens that were shown in Famitsu. I don't know if there are more pages, but it would be nice that somebody who could get a copy scanned it so we can see it better.

Hope it was helpful!!!

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah, thanks for posting this! It looks like they have stuff about MX in there!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i haven't seen the three screenshots on the left of the page and the second of terra's. those are new.

dps454_03.jpg

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah, I guess we'll have to wait for the translated scan.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it will be translated soon XD

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
That is very true. I wish I could live in Japan, or at least visit, but back on topic. There some pics I haven't seen on there, but I'm pretty sure the MX stuff is old. We know nothing about him or that dud who wears the helmet(I don't know what people call him anymore)

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Actually none of these are new, they have all been in the new scans we have been getting or are really old like last year old xD Anyway, I actually can read Japanese but 1. It is very small, and 2. I'm not fluent yet so I couldnt do it all yet.....

A

Azrael

How I wish to know Japanese but I haven't seen some of these scans

Alex999

the scans are mostly the ones from famitsu, but who knows it might say something we dont know

M

Master_Vivi

The scan is very similar to the previous one (Last Famitsu). Anyway thank you a lot

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Nothing real new from the past couple of days but I don't think I've seen the top left with Aqua and Gantu.
Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back