• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Characters Ages?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
No offense, but Nobodies don't age, so that wouldn't be a good basis. Yet again, XH was inbetween a Heartless and an existence of a Heart, so I wouldn't be surprised if Xemnas could age.

Erm. There's still somewhere around a 10 year span. So naturally, Terra/Xehanort does age for the time being. Until he becomes a Nobody, who Nomura said was about (meaning, not exactly 30 precisely, but around it) 30 with a question mark at the end. And that doesn't happen until he's at his peak of being Ansem The Wise's apprentice. In that case, we have to find out when he turned to Darkness, and lost his body, which I don't think was that far from KH1 in itself considering Organization XIII wasn't christened so long ago. So that's still 8-9 years left over from when BBS takes place.

Terra's definitely in his early 20s at best. The youngest he could be is 19.

keyblader henrik

uhm...

Ven: 14-15 (Roxas was created when sora was 14 but he aged 15)
Aqua: hard one. prob about 17-18
Terra: He looks kinda like Zack from FF7 so id guess 21-22
all the others ages doesnt matter, I mean, who would like to know?

Zexion23

UHH wait who's DS lol I know thic may seem stupid sry. But is it that guy in the full armor suit walking next to MX (Master Xehonort) in the secret video. I know I spelled it wrong.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Ven - 16
Terra - 24
Aqua - 18
DS - 20
MX - 65 (OVER 9000)

I find it amusing that Ven saved Terra, when Terra is like twice his size.

Muse

you look atrocious
He doesnt have to have a mastache an stuff be maybe be 16 or 17

True, but he looks rather short for a 17 year old. :v Not to mention, he has a really young looking face. If he had a more mature face, like Riku's in KH2 or even Terra's, then maybe this would be more believable, but for me right now, I'd sooner say he's around 15.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura said that Xemnas was around 30 years old, yes. But you have to recall that at the point where BBS takes place, it's 10 years before KH1. Obviously, Terra ages.

Nomura also said that Nobodies do not age!

Which means if Xemnas is 30 then he was 30 when he first became a nobody. Since Xemnas was formed 9 years before KH1, it means Xemnas did not age at all during those 9 years. Physicaly Xemnas has been 30 years old for 9 years. So that means Xehanort was 30 years old at the time he became a nobody.

Now since BBS takes place 1 year before Xemnas was formed and if Terra is Xehanort then it could mean Terra is 29 years old.

Now ofcourse he may not be 29 years old and the fusion did something to him and caused him to age a few years. I'm just saying it's a possibility.

I mean i'm 16 but I have been mistaken for a 20 year old guy. Terra may just look young for 29.

Muse

you look atrocious
If that turns out to be true, then we'll wind up with even more fans going on about how most if not all adult male characters are pedophiles. :c We've already got Axel, Marluxia, Xemnas, and the rest of the Org.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
MX does NOT look over 50... I'd say he's in his 40's..

And I highly doubt Ven is 14.. Xigbar said that Sora needed ten more years to be wielding a key, and im sure he wouldn't say that if he knew Ven was 14.. lol.

Terra - 23/24
Aqua - 23
.,Ven - 22
,...MX - 40's.
....DS - 23.. or n/a

or

Terra - 20/19
Aqua - 18
Ven - 17/18
MX - 40's
DS - ?

Seriously.. you guys have never seen short men?

hey remember..
THESE TWO ARE THE SAME AGE!!
kh2fm44.jpg

ichigo.jpg

[unless riku is the one who's 15? ugh w/e!!]

errr bad example?=________= but ichigo DOES NOT look 15. [at least in better pics of him..er in the manga!]

FAIL GODDAMN IT.

Muse

you look atrocious
MX does NOT look over 50... I'd say he's in his 40's..

At the very least. :/

And I highly doubt Ven is 14.. Xigbar said that Sora needed ten more years to be wielding a key, and im sure he wouldn't say that if he knew Ven was 14.. lol.

I actually thought that you'd get that in different mangas/animes, when a character says that they're ___ years too early for anything, that's not really so much as an actual amount of years, but rather just saying, "Dude, you suck." :I

Terra - 23/24
Aqua - 23
.,Ven - 22
,...MX - 40's.
....DS - 23.. or n/a

What the fuck.

Terra - 20/19
Aqua - 18
Ven - 17/18
MX - 40's
DS - ?

That still doesn't sound right. D:

Seriously.. you guys have never seen short men?

Short men whose facial features are still those of an teenage boy? Xigbar's pretty short; does he look like he's 14? No.

hey remember..
kh2fm44.jpg

ichigo.jpg

Why are you comparing two characters from completely different series with completely different drawing styles..?

He's sixteen. :I

errr bad example?=________= but ichigo DOES NOT look 15. [at least in better pics of him..er in the manga!]

Blame Kubo's drawing style then. :v

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
God-damn. You people are nuts. There is no way Ven is 18/22/what-have-you. He's fifteen.
Aqua and Terra look to be in their twenties, maybe late teens. Terra could be older, who knows.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
NEE? aqua looks like a woman! if not, like, early adult at least!...

At the very least. :/
this man does not look 80, 60, 70 years old.
khbbs02he3.jpg

if he did, he'd have a bunch of wrinkles
this is 60 years old
finsandmug.jpg

ok, ill give MX 50 then... but for sure not anything above that..
I actually thought that you'd get that in different mangas/animes, when a character says that they're ___ years too early for anything, that's not really so much as an actual amount of years, but rather just saying, "Dude, you suck." :I
most of the time they say "you're too young". if they give an age its usually specific.
What the fuck.
i grew up w/ asian people, everyone is fucking short.
That still doesn't sound right. D:
.___.
Short men whose facial features are still those of an teenage boy? Xigbar's pretty short; does he look like he's 14? No.
xigbar isn't short! how is he short?
waah.. he looks like roxas for connection purposes? >~< ya got me there
Why are you comparing two characters from completely different series with completely different drawing styles..?
cuz ichigo does NOOOOOOOOOOT look 15..lol.
He's sixteen. :I
riku? ohh..
Blame Kubo's drawing style then. :v
but i like his writing style... its improved so much!

ok ok fine...ill give Ven 17 years... >~<

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
hey remember..
kh2fm44.jpg

ichigo.jpg

Please don't compare KH to Bleach. Even though I like comparing the two, we may just get theories that are based off of Bleach if we keep doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back