• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS 2 will probably elaborate on Radiant Gardens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somfunambulist

Website
excitementabounding.tumblr.com
I believe, and will explain why in a moment, that Birth By Sleep 2 will more than likely include the sequence of chaotic events that destroyed Radiant Gardens and rendered many of its citizens into Nobodies. These events are only mentioned or briefly explained throughout the series, from multiple sources, but never elaborated upon.

There are multiple reasons why I believe this to be so.

1. Birth By Sleep: Final Mix's secret video emphasizes the fact that this game bridges the gap between Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 1.

2. In Birth By Sleep, there are multiple ambiguous scenes involving Lea and Isa.

3. Birth By Sleep's secret video includes a nice scene with emphasis upon Braig, Xehanort, Ansem the Wise and Ienzo.

4. There really isn't much else for them to do in this game.

To elaborate:

1. The video shows the introduction of Kingdom Hearts 1, and then writes out the number 1. It then shows the end of Birth By Sleep and writes out the number 0. Then, after showing some brand new footage, it writes the number 0.5. Now, I think it was pretty clear from the get-go that this game takes place before Kingdom Hearts 1, so I don't think that was all they were getting at. I reason that this video is putting special emphasis on the fact that it bridges the gap, and that it sets into motion the events of the first game. What better event than the unleashing of heartless upon the worlds, and the creation of the organization?

2. There are about three specific scenes involving Lea and Isa in Birth By Sleep. They clearly have some kind of plan involving the Radiant Garden castle, however it is never voiced or explained. Later they are shown being thrown out. They brush themselves off and look back up at the castle. This sort of scene is clearly putting emphasis on the characters, and on whatever goals they have. The fact that these goals are emphasized and yet ambiguous implies that answers are coming.

3. This scene introduces a few important topics. Xehanort, in his new body, has lost his memory. Meanwhile Braig clearly still has orders from Master Xehanort, plans that are to be carried out. What these plans are, and how Xehanort regains his memory, are mysteries yet to be explained. Then, at the end, Ienzo and Ansem the Wise have a nice, soap opera, face lingering scene that clearly foreshadows some future drama. Of course we already know how that drama plays out, but this emphasis, I think, implies that it will be elaborated upon.

4. And lastly, there is not much else that could possibly be done. We know that Aqua will not escape the realm of darkness, because that is Sora's assumed task in Kingdom Hearts 3. Sure, we will almost certainly play as her in her escapades through the realm of darkness, but it is highly unlikely that it will encompass the whole game. Meanwhile, we know that we wont be playing as Ven, because his heart is still asleep. Sure, he was awake in the BBS secret video, but I think that whole ending bit was just symbolic, as it contradicts a lot of information we already know (the form of World of Departure/Castle Oblivion, for example). It is possible we will play as Terra, but unlikely, because his heart is apparently in some undisclosed location that Mickey and the team are not aware of. This leaves a lot of game to cover, and I think it only makes sense that it will revolve around Radiant Gardens, possibly landing Lea and Isa leading, playable roles.

What does this mean?
Well, I like to think there's a good chance we'll have to fight all of the organization members' heartless, for one. All except Xehanort's, of course.
We will probably see Leon, Yuffie, Cid, Scrooge McDuck, the triplets and Aeris make their gummi-ship escape to Traverse Town.

Last edited:

SRKxTAVxRAX

Good points but when I watched the trailer, I wondered something.
In your first point, you note how it shows KH1 opening and than BBS.
Did you notice the part of BBS it shows is part of the secret ending, which is thought to be AFTER Kingdom Hearts 2 since she walks onto the beach and talks to ATW, and ATW's speech basically confirms that, that scene is after KH2. So I don't get why they showed that scene, why not a different part of Aqua in the RoD?
Really weird if you ask me. But I guess they just used it cause it looked cool and that scene was technically in the BBS game so they just used to to resemble BBS? Meh >.<

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i hope so i want to know more about the kidnapping townsfol and tunring them into heartless

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe, and will explain why in a moment, that Birth By Sleep 2 will more than likely include the sequence of chaotic events that destroyed Radiant Gardens and rendered many of its citizens into Nobodies. These events are only mentioned or briefly explained throughout the series, from multiple sources, but never elaborated upon.

There are multiple reasons why I believe this to be so.

1. Birth By Sleep: Final Mix's secret video emphasizes the fact that this game bridges the gap between Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 1.

2. In Birth By Sleep, there are multiple ambiguous scenes involving Lea and Isa.

3. Birth By Sleep's secret video includes a nice scene with emphasis upon Braig, Xehanort, Ansem the Wise and Lenzo.

Lenzo???? Ienzo.

Princess-Sammi

If that's the case, I will most indefinitely buy the game (well, as long as it's on PSP 3000 and not the PSP2!).

vnnk

If this is the case i hope yet again we get to play as them in some sort of multilayer. But any way lets just hope we get alot of insight of what happened to the organization at the time.

Dale

You guys... as people were discussing in other threads i have some bad news... 82 developers have been working with the NGP (the next PSP) and Square enix has been named so BBS volume 2 may come to NGP (PSP2) :(

UltimaKeybearer

Like in another thread Kh is getting really exspensive. We definatly know that Dream Drop Distance is on the 3DS ($250), the game will be like $35 of $40. Then we supposedly have BBS vol 2 ($40 or $50), plus buying the new system (on Gamestop for now read $999.99! Yeah! (it's temporary))

any way do not want bbsvol2 on ngp

Crystal

Silver Member
Nomura already said that there may be an opportunity to flesh out the Ansem Reports on screen, so yeah, it'll happen in BbSv2.

So, you mean we can get some screen about Xehanort Apprentice?

Decrith

I honestly think, we'll see Mickey's Adventure in the RoD DURING KH1. Ya know? How he got the KKD. BBS2 looks like its gonna fill the gaps that KH3D won't. I just hope the game is going to be great (knowing SE, it will be).

Somfunambulist

Website
excitementabounding.tumblr.com
Something that has to do with his and Isa's plan involving the Radiant Gardens castle
remember? they snuck in during bbs, were kicked out, and then looked back up at it as if to say "i am implying a backstory here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back