• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS 2 will probably elaborate on Radiant Gardens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe they just being naughty ,want to find out what's in the RG's castle :p

Somfunambulist

Website
excitementabounding.tumblr.com
Now, you may be right. Another thread just voiced the possibility of playing as Terra/Xehanort. That would give us an "in" for Radiant Gardens, and probably show us whats going on with Isa and Lea. Plus, now that I'm thinking about it, its fairly likely.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Lenzo???? Ienzo.

BLEIG

Anyway, I'd really would like to know what happened between Isa and Lea. I'd be pissed if Nomura just left the relationship between them as just a fanservice thing. I get this inkling that perhaps Saix's X-shaped scar may have something to do with the X-blade. Perhaps the six apprentices were experimenting on him and Lea in an attempt to recreate the X-blade? They probably had Isa and Lea battle each other out, with Isa being the one with the heart of darkness (I mean, look at his Nobody's physical features), and Lea being the one with the heart of light.

It'd be interesting to play as Ienzo as well, but I highly doubt that would happen. I think we're more likely to get in-depth cut scenes on the six apprentices + Isa, Lea, and Ansem the Wise this time around instead of just mere reports, but I don't think they would actually be playable characters.

Somfunambulist

Website
Nobody.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm not saying who'd be best, they just went so far in BBS to imply there was a story with him that I can only assume

I'm mainly against a Lea scenario because Axel's one of the most whored out members of Organization XIII, has cheated death twice and he's still making a comeback. :\

I'm all for the Apprentice Xehanort idea though.

Crystal

Silver Member
Now, you may be right. Another thread just voiced the possibility of playing as Terra/Xehanort. That would give us an "in" for Radiant Gardens, and probably show us whats going on with Isa and Lea. Plus, now that I'm thinking about it, its fairly likely.

I prefer in playing as Apprentice Xehanort xD I would like to see the event happen which is stated in Ansem Report.
Maybe we get some minor cutscene about Lea and Isa.

Stars

リク
I prefer in playing as Apprentice Xehanort xD I would like to see the event happen which is stated in Ansem Report.
Maybe we get some minor cutscene about Lea and Isa.

Dang :D What I love to see actually.
I would prefer switched gameplay like we can play or watch his story after certain event, not just ONLY explained Mickey and Aqua time in the Realm of Darkness.

Crystal

Silver Member
Dang :D What I love to see actually.

Me too <3

I would prefer switched gameplay like we can play or watch his story after certain event, not just ONLY explained Mickey and Aqua time in the Realm of Darkness.

I'm hoping Apprentice Xehanort will be playable too, not just watch his cutscene
But I can't think of any boss since by the time, he did say he didn't know how to wield the keyblade. xD

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I'm hoping Apprentice Xehanort will be playable too, not just watch his cutscene
But I can't think of any boss since by the time, he did say he didn't know how to wield the keyblade. xD

I know it is impossible, what if there is a keyblade suddenly "pop" out in his hand...and find out the keyhole or the RG world heart? o_O And he remain this as a secret

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know it is impossible, what if there is a keyblade suddenly "pop" out in his hand...and find out the keyhole or the RG world heart? o_O And he remain this as a secret

Supposedly, through the experiments Ansem performed on Apprentice Xehanort's heart, he regained some of his past memories. It could be through this that he regained the Keyblade.

Somfunambulist

Website
I feel like if he could use the keyblade he would have just killed heartless himself, instead of hatching elaborate schemes to trick people with keyblades into doing it.
That said, I still hope you are right, because that would be such a crazy twist.

Crystal

Silver Member

Actually,how Apprentice Xehanort knows that the RG door appear in the basement?

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Supposedly, through the experiments Ansem performed on Apprentice Xehanort's heart, he regained some of his past memories. It could be through this that he regained the Keyblade.
Oh yeah.. And thus he can unlock the world heart? Wonder whose Keyblade he will be regained
Actually,how Apprentice Xehanort knows that the RG door appear in the basement?

If i'm not mistaken, Apprentice Xehanort follow those Heartless xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh yeah.. And thus he can unlock the world heart? Wonder whose Keyblade he will be regained

Essentially. We know that who receive the Keyblade's power can see the door (i.e. Riku being able to see the door to Destiny Islands in the flashback), and he mentioned opening the door to Radiant Garden in the Ansem Reports.

Since Aqua has Eraqus' Keyblade, and Terra's is with the Lingering Sentiments, only Master Xehanort's is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back