• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle in the Land of Hearts v.2 OOC/Sign ups reopening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you wanna see in part 2?

• Post what you want in thread.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Here's my fricken temp... i didn't feel like changing it... so :p

And i might throw in another temp... idk i will see how life goes first

Name: Blazir

Personality: This warrior of blinding speed and unmastered sword techniques is known throughout his world as the strongest of his kind. He loves to make new friends but gets bored really quickly. Enjoys a challenge and pities the weak. Sometimes he can seem very cold and indifferent but he hides his feelings because of his deep past.

Appearance:
White_Angel_by_ramy.jpg

Keyblade:
Last_Flight_Keyblade_by_Locopunkster.jpg

Element: Light

Magic: Firaja Thundaja Stopja Refleja Curaja

Abilities:

Teleportation: He can teleport to any place he has already been or seen in real life. (not in a picture)

White Pheonix Attack: A kamikaze attack that he can use once in his life span. The only catch is that it brings him back to life, but only once.

Feathers Assault: He uses the feathers on his wings as razor sharp projectiles.

Lights Protection: He may use his feathers as a sheild.

Feather Clones: Clones that are made of his feathers that can also detonate in a flash of light on his command.

Heaven Assault: A combo where makes clones of himself, teleports his victims into the air, and then sends his clones to slice them multiple times. Once the clones are done they cling to the opponent and detonate. While they are falling Blazir use his feather assault attack to launch them back into the air to slice them to bits.

History: A young warrior raised to fight for his own survival and help those in need of his assistance. He was brought up in a healthy home with three siblings. He had one older brother, a younger sister, and a younger brother. While he was sent to help the towns people of his hometown to survive the final battle between the major powers in his world his house was attacked and burned down with his mom and younger siblings inside. His father and brother went in to help but told him to help the town. When the battle ended he went back and found a note written by his father saying "Help anyone who ever needs your strength. As long as they have a good reason for doing what they are doing then help them. We shall always be in your heart. Now go!!!"

SwagStarIV

Awards
I think that wolfe needs a class of enlightenment... if you know what i mean... he needs to "talk" with someone of an older age.. i if you know what i mean...

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I think you need to post... Again.. I don't need enlightenment, I achieved enligthenment during my time with the Dalai Lama. So ha!

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
... well if you have ever seen Blazir before inn any of the other any RP's that i have joined then you kinda know whats about to happen... i will update his temp later... when ever i feel like it...

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I've revamped my temp too! He will hardly be using his jutsus but will concentrate on using his adapted taijutsu :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back