• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle in the Land of Hearts v.2 OOC/Sign ups reopening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you wanna see in part 2?

• Post what you want in thread.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Okay then let me know when you have it figured out...

And you do realize the rules of this new section right? It's the RP FI, post count doesn't go up here so as far as I know some spam won't be a problem as the issue was with people upping their post count and that can't happen here.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Okay justu count is the same with or without a kenkai genkai and elements....depending on the kenkai genkai it should add some elements *i.e. Sharingan the copy-cat eye thing....*

It is more about the type of kenkai genkai....Bakugan is the all seeing eye basically so it enhances certain justu. Any better, Usagi?

I really don't want spam in here. That's what FCs are for.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
What I meant was keep this thread STRICTLY for templates and whatnot, for easier access to templates. OOC would be for general discussion about the RP..

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Oi, oi Demy-chan. I was wondering if I should, or better yet can, update the bio to the present events i.e: Joining the Akatsuki and killing off his brother

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Proper planning is always a good thing, rushing into things pell-mell is never a good thing.

Exactly. I try to plan my characters actions unless someone posts something that makes me have to change any plan that I have for the moment.

Same with real life. I plan ahead. I can't just wake up and say okay I'm gonna do blablabla right now... I have to do that the night before. I'm gonna do blablabla when I wake up and an hour or 2 later....

That's what I have to do. Gosh I even have half of my long-term future planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back