• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Demyx??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel or Demyx

• Axel fo sure!

Votes: 48 69.6%
  • Demyx rox!

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexen 369

Out of fire or water i would say water but in character wise i would say axel becuase he was a deep thinker and stayed 5 steps ahead of everyone. still my favorite organization member is vexen. ice is cool

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I would say Demyx, because the fact is, I hate Axel. He's my least favorite Org member and I see him as a backstabbing coward.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Axel's the coolest out of all of the organization members in KH ll ( libraxege states that better than I could ), but, I'm gonna have to get a mod chip soon, cuz I cant wait to fight Zexion ( he's so emo! )

Duality

I mean just out of sheer fighting respect... Axel obviously. I mean Demyx's water things...? Dumbest battles ever. Sure it can be hard. But wtf...What's the point...? Button mash...

At least Axel has chakrams. Plus fire. A lot more interesting in a fight.

Character wise... I dunno. Pretty even I'd say.

Sexy Angel
Demyx would win with his water element, but Axel would win with popularity.

Sexy Angel
how is axel a backstabbing coward?

opps srry for the double post!!! X[

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
how is axel a backstabbing coward?

He betrays Marluxia in CoM. He betrays Organization XIII by not doing his job and leaking out information to Sora about the Org's plan. He betrays Roxas. He runs away when Saix appears. He ran from his last battle with Sora when he could have kept fighting in CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back