• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Demyx??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel or Demyx

• Axel fo sure!

Votes: 48 69.6%
  • Demyx rox!

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
thread will be pimpslapped with this comment.

Look, they both sux ballz, fo sho. But Demyx would win. Why? Water.

And Axel is quite weak in the hierarchy of the organization - he's about the sixth or seventh. If you go game-wise...he's easy as well. :O Just do that reaction command thingy and kick his arse.

I think it goes: Xemnas, Roxas, Marluxia, Xigbar, Xaldin, Leaxeus and then Axel...but I'm not sure. This is, of course, canon-wise. If we do this game-wise, then Xaldin obviously goes first...I mean, his shadow pwnz. soxs. off.

Voltron

Silver Member
thread will be pimpslapped with this comment.

Look, they both sux ballz, fo sho. But Demyx would win. Why? Water.

And Axel is quite weak in the hierarchy of the organization - he's about the sixth or seventh. If you go game-wise...he's easy as well. :O Just do that reaction command thingy and kick his arse.

I think it goes: Xemnas, Roxas, Marluxia, Xigbar, Xaldin, Leaxeus and then Axel...but I'm not sure. This is, of course, canon-wise. If we do this game-wise, then Xaldin obviously goes first...I mean, his shadow pwnz. soxs. off.

Axel isnt in the strongest memeber list and their number of what they are in the organization doesnt me how tough they are just when they joined.

twilight_ven

yes, but demyx is so funny and cute....^^ i think axel is way cooler though. AND he's so much stronger, plus i love his chakrams

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
....this is sad. Like seriously sad =/

To be honest, i freakin hate Axel with a passion (in KH2). They took away his mystery and made him eye candy for KH2 which was some pure bs. When Roxas got involved, Axel fell to pieces, he was SERIOUSLY better off being dark, forbodding, and enigmatic working as a double agent. They completely screw up his fighting style in KH2, he was weakened by his concern about his bestfriend who could obviously handle himself, that doesn't mean stay on his ass! (lol, gay comment)

As for Demyx....

DANCE WATER DANCE!!!

:D whats so cool about saying three words? Its it any better than Got it memorized which actually sounds intelligent?

Demyx was a slugger, he had power, style, but no discipline =/. Thats why he got his ass beat like b*tch confronting the enemy in a final attempt to draw out Roxas. He didn't have a level head which is what i didn't like, he gets points for having the raw elemental advantage, but Axel is a better fighter (in KH:COM anyway) Still, when he pwns Sora by slapping him in the face with his Sitar, I roffled!!!

Anyways...

Axel =/= Demyx.

Im not going to play favorites or even do statistics this time, if this was a more specified choice (KH:COM Axel) ftw.

<.Yondaime.>

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Fine. If they were to fight, Demyx would crush him. Water > Fire. The only thing Axel really has is speed, and that isn't much of an advantage. But, like you said, Demyx lacks discipline, and is therefore a sucky fighter. I have never liked them both, but I hate Axel more because he killed Vexen and betrayed the Organization. Basically, all you said is all I got. If that's sad, fine. I hate Axel, and I hate Demyx. But I hate Axel more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back