• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Demyx??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel or Demyx

• Axel fo sure!

Votes: 48 69.6%
  • Demyx rox!

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jraxis

hahaha,Axel is a good boyfriend,and Demyx is a cute brother~!
Demyx is a good-nature boy,he never wants to fight with others.
Axel only fights for Roxas,maybe it's cooler.

Roxas1988

I think anyone who adore this game and looked after since 2003 when it was officialized (kh2) would prefer axel. Axel is the best in the organization, he's more human and really funny and cool! We could compare him to riku (my favorite character) because axel is roxas best friend, so their friendship is very close to sora and riku's friendship!!!!! dont you agree?????

I totally agree with that!, Axel is funny and cool!:drool, he has red hair and can wield fire!, he kicks ass!!!. his friendship with Roxas is just like that of Sora & Riku's which is a very close one:wub:, Axel is my favorite member becuase he is actually a good guy, he follows his own path, the path HE wants to take, he doesn't take orders, he acts like he actually has a HEARTS.:wub:

Soul_heart+

I like Axel more, cuz of his famous "Got it memorized" phrase and his cool weapon. (chakram was it called?) whole lot better than guitar.

So Axel is cooler, Demyx is funnier. Hmm...seems tied. But overall i like axel more.

Xehanort1212

Axel is cooler than Demyx. Axel has the coolest element, the coolest hair, a cooler weapon than a sitar on crack, and the cooler catch phrase(though it gets annoying after a while).

Axel, Roxas, Zexion...

The three nobodies that are awesome.

BTW, Xigbar and Xemnas are all talk. I stomped both of them. Even though Xemnas is the final boss he is the easiest boss to beat.

This is my opinion.

Islandgirl190

neither of them, SAIX RULES ALLLL!!!!!!!! one word: Claymore.
But I like Demyx more, he's funny, and i have a "thing" for funny peoples^_^

KeybladeK 35

Actually, I think this was posted earlier, but has anyone else notice that Nomura, when he created Org. XII, that he only focused more on Axel than any other member?

Don't you think that with that much focus on him, and not because to make it look emotional when he died, but you think with that much interest that he could comeback don't you think, just a thought

Karn1254

I think both of them are equally cool. Demyx I think is more human though... I mean it was nice to see someone act scared for once, but then when it came down to something he truelly beleived in he gave his all. Axel just has a ridiculousley cool design though and a bunch of other stuff. I personally like the ice element better but I don't know about Vexen...

Ruglia

I don't like them much, but I prefer Demyx. Axel just plain sucks... and has an idiotic stance.

Still, Saïx and then Xaldin are my favorites.

Water Dancer

You just gotta remember 1 thing:

Dance water, DANCE!

haha rock on dude! :thumbsup:
I think people like Axel more is because they know him waay better than Demyx. with Demyx its two battles abit in the underworld and thats it! Where Axel is right through the game
oh and one note for all those people who think Axel is perfect... HE KIDNAPPED KAIRI!!!! nuff said
So although Axel is fire and fire is kickass, i have to go with the underdog here. DANCE DEMYX DANCE!

Voltron

Silver Member
haha rock on dude! :thumbsup:
I think people like Axel more is because they know him waay better than Demyx. with Demyx its two battles abit in the underworld and thats it! Where Axel is right through the game
oh and one note for all those people who think Axel is perfect... HE KIDNAPPED KAIRI!!!! nuff said
So although Axel is fire and fire is kickass, i have to go with the underdog here. DANCE DEMYX DANCE!

People like Axel more because hes good looking, they think hes got cool hair, and stuff

I really don't see why the would like someone who would chose their best friend over them instead of a guy who is sweet and doesn't like to fight but would if you were in danger

Zorakku

I like them both.But my vote goes to Axel.I prefer Axel more than Demyx.But I still like Demyx too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back