• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Demyx??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel or Demyx

• Axel fo sure!

Votes: 48 69.6%
  • Demyx rox!

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokkusasu

Twiilight Town...ahem! Mexico (unfortunately)*coug
Roxas>Axel>Saix>Demyx>the other 9. Axel's better than Demyx, he's smart (at least a little bit...), he's stronger while fighting than Demyx, Demyx used his annoying water clones. And chackrams>sitar (although if anyone has been hit accidentally by a guitar, he/she knows how dangerous Demyx can actually be XP)

K

KH lover

I would choose Axel because he's got a cool voice actr (Quintin Flyn)
But my top characters are
1. Xigbar
2. Marluxia
3. Roxas
4. Siax

AxelPuppet07

Don't kill yourself please.. I'll feel guilty for no reason.

You know what, let's all agree that we like different people, OK? It's very disturbing that people are offending KH characters. All of them are "cool," and each character has its own number of fans, and it's just a game. That's just my opinion and comment.

I personally admit that Vexen is one of the top in the "Coolest rankings." He and Axel are my favorite anyway.

mongoose300

My favorite character is xigbar. And i hate marluxia and vexen. But out of those two i would say that axel is better just cuz i like fire.

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, I like both quite alot, though if I had to choose, it would be Axel.

XdarknessblowzX

Marluxia is the BEST no doubt tho some people never saw him he awesome if u had Final Mix u guys would understand

XdarknessblowzX

I'd go with Axel he just has a better style of fighting and Demyx doesn't have the same awesome style as Axle but no doubt my fav is Maxluxia

Cyypher100

Axel, anyone who can ninja-kill a person from behind and still be be a good guy deserves props!

daxter fan

You know what, let's all agree that we like different people, OK? It's very disturbing that people are offending KH characters. All of them are "cool," and each character has its own number of fans, and it's just a game. That's just my opinion and comment.

I personally admit that Vexen is one of the top in the "Coolest rankings." He and Axel are my favorite anyway.

In my defence, I said it to the guy who said "axel is better t me"

Sora18

Ok. Seriously, you people who just say neither, Xaldin or Xigbar or Xemnas or w/e is cooler need to just not post. His question wasn't : Who do you like more than these two characters, it was which one? So pick one of them or don't post. Or at least tell us you like one of em better but you like these guys better.

Anyways, I like Axel better.

exactly, I like Axel, he has the tightest weapon

xixion

Axel is "cooler" but I wouldent be able to spend more then a day with him and keep my sanity. Demyx is preaty normal besides the split persinallity thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back