• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel kills Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I mean, look at this (see pic). He looks a bit mean(?) and sits far away from her..
ofcourse it's just ONE scene, but it does tell me a little bit. I'm not saying they weren't friends, I'm just saying this could be also a possibilty.
daysscan06.jpg

He looks like they're having a painful discussion, similar to the one he had with Roxas in FM+. And I suspect the distance between them has to do with Roxas not being there; he sits between them. Maybe it's just tradition and they don't leave their spots...?

In any case, if Axel killed Xion, he was under orders. They're too close for him to make that decision on his own, and if Roxas is closer to Xion (the way it looks) he'd probably be careful with her for Roxas's sake. Either way, you could hear the pain in his voice when he shouted "You gotta be kidding me!" And just because he said he'd take his best shot doesn't mean he finished the job--Axel's got a history of losing to Keymasters. :p

Ven&Roxas

In that one video that Xion says "don't hold back" axel might say he kills her, yet actually lets her run away, just a thought

Last edited:

graypeople

yeah axel does seem to kill a lot of org. members but he seems to want xion to stay when he said "no matter how many times you leave ill bring you back" or something like that

Axie

ok and? i dont care about rates.
look at the trailers and look what Xion tells him when there about to fight?

I wouldn't call that an "order." And either way it doesn't look like one Axel's going to submit to willingly. He's most likely under orders to bring her BACK, so if he kills her he'll have Xemnas to answer to.

Unless it's the same as the deal with Roxas, where Roxas's refusal means death. Xion is actually in a much better position to crumple to that, having a definite history and memories with the Organization, but Roxas was completely wiped. Maybe Xemnas was counting on him being scared...?

Cissy

Bronze Member
I could imagine Roxas being mucho pissed at Axel for erasing her, and thus being one of the reasons he leaves. ;D

Meh. I think either situation--- Axel erases her or he doesn't-- would work just fine.

Axie

I could imagine Roxas being mucho pissed at Axel for erasing her, and thus being one of the reasons he leaves. ;D

Meh. I think either situation--- Axel erases her or he doesn't-- would work just fine.

That would make sense, it's just I would wonder why that didn't come up when Roxas was actually going through with the departure. Seems like it would. Plus they had that meeting on the clocktower and seemed pretty casual.

Maybe it did, though. "No one would miss me [now that Xion's gone]."

On a related note, if "No one would miss me" ends up being Xion's line first (making Roxas's line an echo of hers), I'm going to eat a kitten alive.

A

Audo

I know, from the scans and magazines, Axel and Xion look like they are friends.

But who knows... that's what we read in magazines and stuff! But is Axel really friends with Xion? We have only seen a small bit of it!

I'm sure Roxas is friends with Xion...but what about Axel? He seems a but cautious of her.

I mean, look at this (see pic). He looks a bit mean(?) and sits far away from her..
ofcourse it's just ONE scene, but it does tell me a little bit. I'm not saying they weren't friends, I'm just saying this could be also a possibilty.

Also think about it! If they were friends (now forget about what I said about they could not be friends), wouldn't it be a huge plottwist if Axel killed a friend? Like: OMG HE KILLED XION WHYYYYY SO IT WAS HIM!?

daysscan06.jpg

Eel
Yeah, that could be it.

keybladelegacy
I know, but that's just one scene you know? We don't know much about it.... what I said was based on past happenings so I know a little what I was saying.

KingDoom
Maybe, that sounds believable too

Phil
How do you know she didn't betray anyone? Maybe she did! And I know they were seen many times together, but it was the same with Roxas right? He had to kill him, except he didn't. Maybe it was a bit different with Xion...maybe at the end he did kill her. Which is kinda sad...
He looks more sad than angry.
And he is asking her if she has "that memory".

Also, i think it would be more heart breaking if Riku were to kill her.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't call that an "order." And either way it doesn't look like one Axel's going to submit to willingly. He's most likely under orders to bring her BACK, so if he kills her he'll have Xemnas to answer to.

Unless it's the same as the deal with Roxas, where Roxas's refusal means death. Xion is actually in a much better position to crumple to that, having a definite history and memories with the Organization, but Roxas was completely wiped. Maybe Xemnas was counting on him being scared...?

did not mean it literally but ok?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Also, i think it would be more heart breaking if Riku were to kill her.

Thank you. :3

I think it's obvious Riku will be the one to make her disappear. If Xion needs to be restored to Sora somehow so he can wake up again, Riku will take care of it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I still believe Axel should have been kept out of this. Unless Nomura has placed a good, well damn excuse about why Axel was always on Roxas, the "only one he liked", as well as in the Novels, with no existence of Xion anywhere, for now, I'd say Axel didn't give a damn for her to leave such a impression on him to be all emo by. I mean, this does have to be somehow connected to the future, and future Axel has only Roxas as his friend, and BFF. They can't exactly take that back.

That's why I'm willing to think that for Roxas's sake, since he seems to be close to the girl, and hangs with her, that he only tags along, and simply takes it as it is.

Hell, I would expect, being that I'm positive that the Novels and KH2: FM+ were in preparations along with 358/2 Days, BBS [will explain Roxas's new, more better design to fit Ven], and Coded, then for certain, they could have added something vague in Axel's thoughts. But, there's nothing.

Roxas's memories got wiped after he left the Organization, so is understandable why he could not remember Xion.

What was Axel's?

I don't believe he ever killed her though o_O.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
yeah well namine seems to be down with helping people in every way humanly possible. proof I have for this is she put sora's memories back together, thats pretty good i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back