• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atheism vs. Religion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Solid rock-hard prood for the first cell? Not really. But disregarding theories that have basically been proven because of lack of information is called "argument from ignorance".

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
ok so how do you explain that jesus didnt exist as in the other thread we were discussing but i lost the thread

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The same reason I don't believe Hercules existed. No proof for them.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i dont believe in hercules and stop bringing greek myths and hinduism 4arms, give me proof he didnt exist

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
no, neither do you but lets get on topic, how can you prove that jesus didnt exist, how would you explain the bible, or any of that stuff

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I already explained the Jesus part. I don't believe in Hercules (and neither do you) because there's no proof for him, just like Jesus, even though there's no proof against either of them.

And explain which part of the Bible?

D

Deleted member 25718

XIIIth_Knight said:
and do you have proof about that?
actually back when the Earth was still very young, everything was very hot. So when there was a puddle of water and carbon, nitrogen and other ingreidents fell into that pool and heated up, it created microscopic organisms.

If you don't believe it goto pbs.org and search around for it. I had to watch NOVA for bio class and they actually created life forms from scratch.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
the whole thing! the bible was basically what jesus told the "profetas" to write or something like that i forgot but the bible is not a lie and if it is prove it

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Why should I prove it? The Bible has to prove itself to me. I don't believe it for the same reason I don't believe in "The three little pigs".

D

Deleted member 25718

lmao reminds me of a joke:

person1: Hey can I borrow your library card?
person2: Why?
1: They banned me.
2: wtf. Why?
1: Because, I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.

but seriously rain that lasted 40 days and 40 nights? And splitting a sea...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
violent_anger said:
alright, you sya theres no proof for god, but there is none agaisnt him either

name one little tiny peice of proof for the big bang. there is none, its jsut a theroy about a giant black hole going supernova, but we ahvent fouund a chunk of it, we havent found the universal center, we havent got any proof of the big bang, so the creation theory is jsut as likely, actually more likely, since the creation si expalined

QuakerCreationism.jpg

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
XIIIth_Knight said:
the whole thing! the bible was basically what jesus told the "profetas" to write or something like that i forgot but the bible is not a lie and if it is prove it

Sheesh, this kid's startin' to annoy me.

Don't you get it, Kid? Pho refers to Hercules because he is a figure in Greek Mythology which was actually used to be believed. People believed in it just as much as you believe in the parting of seas and the rising of dead holy (pun intended. :p) bodies.

Yet, you easily say that Hercules doesn't exsist. You have no proof of it. And then you turn around and say that all of that exsists. With no proof of that either. How does Greek Mythology sound more ridiculous than things in the Bible? Why don't you need proof for the greek stuff, but proof for the biblical stuff?
And isn't it proof enough that atleast somethings are a little out of whack when you read about a stick turning into a live snake right before someone's eyes?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
let me try this, we dont know for sure jesus existed, but we also dont know for sure that julius cesar existed right? what about socrates and plato? no one from that time is around to tell us, so for all we know, muhamad(the first muslim) didnt exist, or that the trojan war never happened. jesus existing is as likly as cesar, plato, socrates, or the trojan war, am i wrong?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
let me try this, we dont know for sure jesus existed, but we also dont know for sure that julius cesar existed right?

Countless historians have documented Julius' existance.

what about socrates and plato?

We have their writings, and historians have talked about them.

no one from that time is around to tell us, so for all we know, muhamad(the first muslim) didnt exist,

Perhaps, he's the same as Jesus I suppose.

or that the trojan war never happened.

We found Troy.

jesus existing is as likly as cesar, plato, socrates, or the trojan war, am i wrong?

Yes, you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back