• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atheism vs. Religion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 25718

Phoenix said:
Islam is quite similar to Christianity. The only reason Islam isn't doing the same things Christianity does is because it's not the most powerful religion.
Thats very true because Islam is a derivative of Christianity. THey even believed Jesus to be a phrophet.

But I'm an atheist. Why? Because there is no proof of god. The Bible could have been written by anyone. Same for the Quaran or any other religious text.

People in the past created Gods so they could comprehend things that they could not understand. But we can understand things now. We know about the evolution theory. We know about the big bang theory. Theres a lot more to discover but we are slowly figuring these things out.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours". -Stephen F Roberts
answer that and you have my arguement.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the whole point of religion is that there is no proof, its a little soemthing called faith, beleiving soemthing without proof

also, there is some proof, miracles, i heard there was korean woman who had christ blood in here moth whenever she goes to church, and theres tons more, parting the red sea, water to wine, feed like a hundred people with 2 loaves of bread, the list goes on and on.

D

Deleted member 25718

violent_anger said:
the whole point of religion is that there is no proof, its a little soemthing called faith, beleiving soemthing without proof

also, there is some proof, miracles, i heard there was korean woman who had christ blood in here moth whenever she goes to church, and theres tons more, parting the red sea, water to wine, feed like a hundred people with 2 loaves of bread, the list goes on and on.
too bad reality doesnt work that way.
tell me this do you believe in ancient greek gods?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
violent_anger said:

Yeah...real proof...</sarcasm>

Last edited:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
ok phoenix we know you are atheist but there are more religious people than atheistic xD

Your point? Only because religious people brainwash their kids into believing the same bullcrap.

also, there is some proof, miracles, i heard there was korean woman who had christ blood in here moth whenever she goes to church,

I heard Bush is an alien.

Get real. That's not proof.

and theres tons more, parting the red sea, water to wine, feed like a hundred people with 2 loaves of bread, the list goes on and on.

Prove these things were not made up.

D

Deleted member 25718

violent_anger said:
isnt it strange that god makes so amn miracles, yet humanity always says thats not enoguh and demands more miracles
what miracles? How many do you have proof of? It seems after the 1st century God turned off the miracle switch. Where was he during 9/11? Where was he during the holocaust? WW1? WW2? He hasn't helped us ever!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Isn't it strange that God makes so many miracles, yet proof for none remain?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The same thing about the "face of Mars". Tricks of the light. Lies. Coincidences. Optical illusions. The list goes on.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
alright, you sya theres no proof for god, but there is none agaisnt him either

name one little tiny peice of proof for the big bang. there is none, its jsut a theroy about a giant black hole going supernova, but we ahvent fouund a chunk of it, we havent found the universal center, we havent got any proof of the big bang, so the creation theory is jsut as likely, actually more likely, since the creation si expalined

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
tricks of lights X lies ?? coincidences X optical ilusion X they appeared inside a house and it was dark so its no light neither optical ilusion because there was nothing around it and coincidences i dont think so its been several times it appears lies who knows

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
alright, you sya theres no proof for god, but there is none agaisnt him either

There's no proof against invisible pink unicorns, yet you don't see people worshipping them.

name one little tiny peice of proof for the big bang. there is none, its jsut a theroy about a giant black hole going supernova, but we ahvent fouund a chunk of it, we havent found the universal center, we havent got any proof of the big bang,

The Universe is expanding, therefore it was smaller in the past, all the way to a singularity. There is leftover cosmic radiation giving us a map of the Universe. Need I go on?

so the creation theory is jsut as likely, actually more likely, since the creation si expalined

Explained? Mystic being creates the world. End of the belief. There is no "creation theory" because creationism isn't science. what proof does it have?

tricks of lights X lies ?? coincidences X optical ilusion X they appeared inside a house and it was dark so its no light neither optical ilusion because there was nothing around it and coincidences i dont think so its been several times it appears lies who knows

Post a picture then.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Pcitures are better. And while we're at it, if I show you one with a 4-armed man, would you believe in Hinduism?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The first primitive cell was created by natural happenings in the ancient world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back